[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

:heart:BRAVO! my dear @blame2pm you did it again super lady!:wub: the coffee truck

was so timing in the cold freezing weather in SK.I pray that everybody from casts to

staffs good health. Wooyoung knows how to answer well very timing also ....YY sent

coffee  truck ,Wooyoung guested in Radio Star ..we had deluluing mode again curtesy

of our beloved @blame2pmthe new fanfic curtesy of @standingtallyy friend this forum

is dancing and celebratng of happiness:D:wub:

Whatever be the real score of their relationship were always here to support them

individually in our on little way.If i look back in the past what Park Se young experienced

from "ALATI":D(its a greek word of that agency)ALAT same meaning in my country:D

really distressful ,were together with PSY in her journey.From WGM until now.

Im very thankfull to GOD Park Se Young and Jang Woooung are doing great.The best 

gift we cannot buy ...:heart::heart::heart: and our pervent prayer.

hello fellow yy shippers! been a silent lurker here ever since wgm days. I get excited when wooyoung and seyoung are asked about their wgm experience during interviews. I like to watch and try to read their facial expressions and try to find something to take me to delululand. Just found the subbed Radio Star recent episode. Enjoy!

http://ikshow.net/shows/radio-star/episode-558/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

it's  rainy season here, how are you ladies? 

i hope all of you keep health.

@blame2pm and @standingtallyy, thank you for the support truck and new fanfic,  it makes my day.. 

@chic-chic and @Gerry58, I always wait for your news about our lovely couple. 

And you know what, bummm I smiled ear to ear when MBC still mentioned Wy's WGM, whereas it's over 4 years ago. Why should they mention it,? And the three MC were the same MC who interviewed Wy and Sy in the past. 

Proud of Jang Wooyoung, he did well for his comeback. 

So did Seyoung with her drama. Even though I was impressed by Mo Hyun and Pil Joo chemistry, but I don't ship them :D

• Like 7

@drkangel- thanks for your radio star video. Very happy that after so many years there are still YY fans. Noticed wy is quite subdued compared to the rest. The infinite guy talked too much, maybe he wants more screentime.

Wy’s dancing of sexy lady is still good- proof he is still the best.

I guess wy doesn’t go on variety shows much as an individual so they have to talk about his Wgm days. They should have brought sy back together with wy, then their rating will be sky high 

Wy looks cute in green with Kermit the frog 

• Like 4

They are on point of Wy having an artist syndrome hahahaha. He did a lot of  variety shows then stopped for years. It's good though that he's cured from it and enjoying variety again.  

He was asked if WGM is before or after his artist syndrome, then he answered it's a variety he can actually engaged to. 

I like Sunggyu,the the infinite guy, he made the show enjoyable. Without his comments they might not have talked about WGM. He's the one who started it. It seems he watched the show. He noticed how intimate WY and SY were in the room, they hugging and the final kiss. If he was one of the host he might dwell about Wy's WGM experience more. He and Jackson made the show enjoyable.

Though it would be nice to see WY and SY back, there is no topic they can do for the show with them as guests. It would be weird to do a WGM reunion in Radio star when WGM is no longer an active show. I can't think of any topic that they can be invited together hehe. If they were dating for real, they can be invited if they have a topic about on screen to off screen couples hahaha. ***delulu

For this episode they brought idols who were good in variety before but not as today. Hope though they can fix the subs. The timing was off.

• Like 7

On 26/1/2018 at 9:00 AM, chic-chic said:

They are on point of Wy having an artist syndrome hahahaha. He did a lot of  variety shows then stopped for years. It's good though that he's cured from it and enjoying variety again.  

He was asked if WGM is before or after his artist syndrome, then he answered it's a variety he can actually engaged to. 

I like Sunggyu,the the infinite guy, he made the show enjoyable. Without his comments they might not have talked about WGM. He's the one who started it. It seems he watched the show. He noticed how intimate WY and SY were in the room, they hugging and the final kiss. If he was one of the host he might dwell about Wy's WGM experience more. He and Jackson made the show enjoyable.

Though it would be nice to see WY and SY back, there is no topic they can do for the show with them as guests. It would be weird to do a WGM reunion in Radio star when WGM is no longer an active show. I can't think of any topic that they can be invited together hehe. If they were dating for real, they can be invited if they have a topic about on screen to off screen couples hahaha. ***delulu

For this episode they brought idols who were good in variety before but not as today. Hope though they can fix the subs. The timing was off.

Wooyoug looks relaxed as he talked about hugging Seyoung. 

Did he know the MCs would talk about his WGM? 

Wooyoung was really good at answering the MC's question.

He even had a smile before those scene's  (he kissed and hugged Sy) aired. 

• Like 6