[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

2PM member Wooyoung will be releasing a digital single this week!

The teaser image unveiled on October 8 reveals that the song will be released on October 11 at 6 p.m. KST.

The track was previously announced for a Japanese release on the same day. Wooyoung’s agency JYP Entertainment commented, “We decided to also release it in Korea for the fans that have supported and cheered on Wooyoung’s activities for a long time.”

Check out the teaser below:

WOOYOUNG <똑같지 뭐>
TEASER IMAGE
2017. 10. 11 PM 6:00

Image may contain: tree and outdoor

• Like 6

WY will release a Korean version of his song.

Hope Korean media will ask him more about the song hehe. Let's figure out who is the ex he is missing so much. Though it's quite obvious who the person is which makes it sad. 

2PM's Wooyoung will be dropping a surprise solo single.

He's just released a teaser image for his digital single "It's the Same". He participated in the composing of the song and wrote lyrics himself. It's a medium tempo ballad song that says he's living every day the same as before, but he misses his ex even in his daily life. 

The song is actually the same song he's releasing in Japan called "Still I...", and he's releasing the Korean version on the same day as his Japanese song. 

The song will be released at 6PM KST on the 11th.

• Like 7

Money Bouquet is down from midlength to  24 eps?  But ok,  the writing will be tighter,  and easier for the international audience, in that subs come out quickly,     I hope and cross my fingers her role will be a really good memorable one.    Gonna be watching this, for SY,  and Jang Hyuk who is always a great actor too.  

I hope after military and in his early 30’s WY, as long as he is sure of the marriage he has  always been talking about,   will also pre-empt news and just announce it.   It is upfront and honest and something to be proud of.   His audience is mature and actually,  there is nothing they can do about it,  and hope that after so many yearsin the industry , she will be warmly accepted by hottest and WY fans specifically.    

I love all the pix related to his recent Japan comeback.   The scenery is just beautiful,  the t shirts I wish I had,   the songs, the interviews,  concert, everything. 

• Like 7

@Gerry58  Yes he looks so thin and tired.  Hope he'll have a good rest after his Japan promotions. I think he won't promote in Korea. It seems they just release a Korean version of the song for the fans just like Rose. 

Yah the pink luggage is there but now it would be hard to think he's with someone. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

On 10/3/2017 at 8:12 PM, annisyadwir said:

Well iam so glad to see woo young become successfully in Japan. He gained a lot of attention in there,with tight schedules and great performance.  I hope he always stay healthy and back to Korea to promote his albums. Good job Wy. Waiting Sy in money flower already. I can't be patient

• Like 5

Spoiler
Spoiler

ONE

Seyoung’s world stood still. The pregnancy home kit she bought indicated pregnancy at twelve weeks. She has been very busy lately, she didn’t notice the changes to her body. Her breast have become fuller. Her hips wider. Her lethargy, blamed on fatigue due to lack of sleep. Her food cravings, was due to missed meals when she is away on location for her drama. And her missed periods. How could she not notice. It has been over three months since the break up. A relationship only both families and close friends knew. She didn’t see it happening. She thought they used protection on the last night they were together.

“Is this what you really want?”Wooyoung asked. Standing in front of her. Seyoung can see the look of sadness and frustration all over his face.

“Yes.” Seyoung said firmly. Keeping a stoic expression despite deep inside, she felt like her whole being is ripping apart.

“You are giving up now? After all this time? Seyoung-ah..”

“I can’t do this anymore.” Seyoung said firmly. Holding back the tears that are beginning to fall.

“What can I do to change your mind?” Wooyoung pleaded.

“Nothing.” She answered firmly.

“I’m sorry. I know it is my fault. Please give me another chance.” Wooyoung begged.

“I need space. We both need space. It is for the best. I don’t want to hurt us any longer.”

“Then. Can you stay with me tonight?” Wooyoung asked. “For the last time.” His voice breaking to a sob.

Seyoung looked at him. This was the man she loves. The only one she truly loved. And will ever love. But they have to part ways. Her mind wanted to say no but her heart is telling her otherwise. She reached for his hand. Tonight, just for tonight, she is deciding to love him. For the last time.

TWO

It had been two months have passed since she found out of her pregnancy. To avoid unnecessary publicity. she filed for indefinite leave from her agency, due to undisclosed personal reasons. She travelled to Hongkong the week after she did her home test with her eldest sister and had all her check-ups done. On their return to Korea, she went to her family’s holiday home in Jeju Island along with her her mother. Although the news came as a big surprise to her parents, yet they supported her decision. The decision of not telling Wooyoung, for now.

The morning sea breeze touched her face. Inhaling the smeall of the ocean. Seyoung is standing by the balcony, watching the sunrise. She has been waking up early every day to watch it, while touching and talking to her now growing baby bump.

“Good morning baby. Rise and shine!” Seyoung whispered. Today she will have her monthly visit to the local antenatal clinic. She will have the ultrasound to know the gender of her baby.

“Are you not cold?” Seyoung’s Mom asked. Giving her daughter a back hug.

“No. It’s feels nice.”

“What time is your appointment at the clinic?”

“Not until 11am.” Seyoung replied.

“How are you feeling?” Her Mom asked.

“I feel okay Mom.”

“Why is your voice sad?”

“I miss him.” Seyoung admitted.”Did I make the wrong decision Mom for giving up on us?”

“Ani. At the time it was for the best. There might be moments like this, a feeling of regret. But sometimes being apart doesn’t mean it is the end, but only the beginning.” Her Mom said.

“You think so?” Seyoung asked for reassurance.

“I know so.” Her Mom said. “Come, let’s get you breakfast.”

THREE

Chansung was up early morning to go for a run by the sea. After few minutes, he took a bit of a break to watch the sunrise. As he was looking around, he noticed a woman standing by the balcony from one of the few houses facing the ocean. The figure somehow looked familiar to him from a distance even though he couldn’t quite clearly see her face, shortly after another lady came to join her. They looked like mother and daughter seeing the other lady giving the younger woman a back hug.

“No. It couldn’t be.” Chansung said to himself, shaking his head. Ignoring the thought in mind, he continued his run. Later in the day, Chansung went to the only grocery store in that part of the island. On his way out, he thought he saw Park Seyoung getting into a white SUV, only three cars away from where he was, an older lady already in the passenger seat of the car. Curious, he immediately got into the car and decided to follow it. He maintained a safe distance from the SUV. But was surprised it is heading towards the same way home for him. Then he saw the white SUV turned into a driveway. It looked like the same house where he saw the lady in the balcony. When he stopped and waited for them to get out of the car. He couldn’t believe his eyes. No wonder she looked familiar. It was Park Seyoung. When Chansung got home, he was contemplating whether or not to phone Wooyoung. He witnessed how the break up affected his friend in the last few months. The drinking. The partying. The random calls during the night, in his semi-drunken state asking what he did wrong. The following morning, Chansung went to towards the house for his morning run. Seyoung was on the same spot of the balcony, watching the sunrise. He was hoping she would look his way but her stare have always been consistent, looking straight to the sea. As if seeking answers to her questions.

FOUR

It took a lot of will power for Chansung to press the door bell of the house where Seyoung was staying. It was the older lady who answered him.

“Good morning. My name is Chansung. I’m here to see Park Seyoung.”

“I am her mother. Do you know my daughter?” Her Mom said.

“Yes. Seyoung-shi knows me.” Chansung replied.

“Omma.Our delivery came...?” Seyoung stopped suddenly when she saw the man standing at the door. “Hwang Chansung?”

“Seyoung-shi! How are….you?” Chansung greeted when he saw her come out. But paused shortly when his eyes shifted to her bulging tummy.

“Do you want to come in?” Seyoung’s Mom asked. Chansung went inside and followed her. Seyoung asked him to sit down in the couch.

“I’ll get you some tea.” Her Mom offered. Chansung stood up to thank her. His attention went back to Seyoung but couldn’t say anything until her Mom came back with the hot drink and left them to talk.

“Drink.” Seyoung filled the cup with tea.”You must be in shock. Seeing me like this.”

“I’m sorry. But yes. I wasn’t expecting it.” Chansung explained.”The baby’s father?”

“It’s Wooyoung’s.” Seyoung answered.

“How far are you now?” Chansung asked again.

“Nearly six months.” Seyoung answered.

“Does Wooyoung know?”

“No. I haven’t spoken to him for a while.” Seyoung replied. “How did you know I was here?”

“I saw you the other day at the groceries with your Mom.” Chansung started.”I don’t live far from where you are.”

“Chansung-ah. Can I ask you a favour?”

“What is it?”

“Please don’t tell Wooyoung about the baby. I’d like to tell him myself.” Seyoung said.

FIVE

The digital clock showed five am when Wooyoung looked at the time. He has been waking up about same time am each morning lately, without any reason, it just happens. There are good and bad days and waking up around this hour is one the odd things happening to him in recent times. Wooyoung have been working on few songs during this early waking hours. About a love lost. Trying to win a woman back. On second chances. About her beauty. And how much hurt a man caused her. All half done, unable to put the right lyrics.

Last week Chansung phoned him.“Why are you calling me at this hour?” Wooyoung greeted.

“I’m going away for few days. Maybe a week or so.” Chansung said.

“Am I your girlfriend? Why are you telling me this?”

“Who am I supposed to call other than you. Our brothers are out of the country.”

“Is everything okay?” Wooyoung suddenly turned serious.

“All is good. I just need some time off.”

“I told you work isn’t everything. Get sleep and rest when you can.”

“Look who is talking. You’ve been working yourself to death since the break…” Chansung stopped suddenly. “Mianhe.”

“Where are you going?” Wooyoung pretended not to hear what he said.

“I don’t know yet. But it won’t be overseas.” Chansung said. “I’ll call you.”

The rest of the day was a complete blur to Wooyoung, they have been in recent months. He didn’t care about time anymore. He knew it was night when everything gets dark, morning when it is bright when the sun is up. He only eats when he is hungry. Sleeps when he is tired. Though he doesn’t party and drink as much now, work is the only thing that keeps him going each day. It took him four months to finally realize it was really over between them. The four years they were together wasn’t easy. He thought it made them stronger, but he was wrong. Seyoung knew it wasn’t going to be easy dating an idol, even in secret. But she took the chance.The crazy schedules. Frequent overseas trips. The white lies he had to say each time he gets cornered by the press on national TV or for a magazine, if he is dating someone. She took them all on board. He became complacent. Not calling her often was just an excuse he made for himself, so as not to disturb her while on location, filming for a drama. Not returning her missed calls, blaming it on how busy he was at work, or left his phone in the bag. It didn’t mean he loved her less, he just become too comfortable. But it was the opposite on Seyoung. He realized it too late.

“How was the concert?” Seyoung asked Wooyoung when he came to her place one night after he came back from Japan.

“It went very well.” Wooyoung leaned over to give her a kiss.

“It just that I didn’t hear from you in all this time you were away.”

“Sorry. We were on the pump each day. And travelling between cities and rehearsals take it’s toll at the end of the day. You know how it is.” Wooyoung explained.

“Actually, I don’t.” Seyoung said.

“What do you mean by that?” Wooyoung surprised of her remark.”Okay. I’m sorry. I should have called or sent you a message.”He went to give her a hug.”I really am sorry.” Then went to shower.

Wooyoung slept well that night next to Seyoung. She didn’t

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Hi Ladies...I immediately posted this the moment I received it from my friend. She is including another 2PM member in the fanfic. She said it will probably bore you but she's written it all down while the thought was running around her mind. She hopes you'll bear with her :D

• Like 6

@yun84 - thanks, u made my day :) Finally see sy. She is looking very pretty. :lol:

Love it when she is her natural self- little makeup, she looks very young. Wonder what her new character will look like. Hope she keeps this hair length (notice she cuts her hair shorter)

@hazeljrr_c922- yes Money Flower is only 24 episodes- unusual for weekend cos they normally 40- 50 episodes but think it is better so not so draggy else they introduce too many characters and storyline suffers, even though I wish to see more sy. Hope this drama will be good, just focus on the 2 main leads

@standingtallyy- again, thanks for the new fanfic- good read while waiting for Sy's drama to start. Glad many fans are watching for Jang hyuk and sy. Still nothing interesting- read age of youth part 2 isn't as good as the first. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Nice to see Seyoung. I seems they are celebrating another friend's birthday. Good for her friend to promote SY's new drama. 

They should appoint her friend as her PR manager, she is a true friend 

video of wy at airport 

wy looks so cute in this oversized cardigan- like a little kid 

• Like 5

Yes SY is very pretty and the shorter hair look fit on her. But plis don't cut again SY. She has a bright smile and glowing skin and  look mature. Maybe for her science teacher character in money flower. So happy to see people excited about money flower. Hope both SY and WY appeared in CF,magazine or tv interview.In the other side , WY look younger and cute. Mature girl and cute boy both fit at each other

• Like 6

Spoiler

SIX

Seyoung was again in the back balcony of the house, waiting for sunrise to come. Yesterday’s event was a complete surprise when Chansung turned up at their house. She thought she was far enough to come across to anybody connected to Wooyoung, but then life always come up with unexpected turns. He said he is here for holiday. And is staying on the other end of the road.

“Good morning Park Seyoung!” She heard someone called her name. She turned to see Chansung standing by the sand dune on the last step of the balcony stairs. He was dressed in his running outfit.

“Good morning.” Seyoung greeted him back.”You are up early too?”

“Yes. I was doing my run. Thought I’d say hello when I saw you in your usual spot.” Chansung said.

“You’ve seen me before?” Seyoung asked curiously.

“Only in the last couple of mornings. I usually run in the opposite direction. I did notice you but I didn’t really know it was you. You’ve been watching the sunrise?” He said.

“Yes. I am. It’s lovely.” Seyoung said. “You want to come up and join me here? I’m actually half screaming at you because of the distance. My throat is getting sore.” She offered, smiling at him.

Chansung walk up the stairs and stood next to Seyoung. “Sorry about how sandy my shoes are.”

“It’s okay. We are in the beach.” Seyoung said.

“Are you warm enough?” Chansung asked, when he noticed she is only dressed of what appears to be a cotton blue pyjamas underneath and a long cardigan.

“Yes. I am. Thank you.”

“When are you planning to tell Wooyoung about the baby?” Chansung couldn’t help asking.

“One day soon.” Seyoung replied.”How is he?”

“He has good days and bad days. But he is coping. He has to.” He said. “What about you?” Chansung asked, looking at her.

“Me? I’m okay. We are okay.” Seyoung said, her hand on her tummy. “Look. It’s coming.”

Chansung took his mobile phone and took pictures and stealing glances at Seyoung, who’s full attention is on the sunrise. Looking at her up close like this added to his admiration of her natural beauty. Then suddenly, her expression changed and let out a soft gasp. “Are you alright?”

“The baby kicked.” Seyoung said, rubbing her stomach.”I’m fine.”

“Senja? Does it hurt when they do that?”

“No. What harm can a tiny baby do.” Seyoung said. Then she laughed when she noticed how Chansung was standing. His right and left hand where few inches away on her back and side, as if ready to catch her, should she fall.

“Waeyo?” Chansung wondered why Seyoung laughed.

“I am not going to fall. Relax.” Seyoung assured him.

Chansung straightened after she told him. “Mianhe.”

“Thank you. I appreciate it.” Seyoung said.

SEVEN

“Wae?” Wooyoung answered Chansung’s call.

“Do you have free time this week or next week?” Chansung asked.

“I’m not sure this week but maybe next week. Why? Missing me already?” Wooyoung asked jokingly.

“Just come will you?”

“Come where? I don’t even know where you are?” Wooyoung went to look on his calendar.

“Jejudu.”Chansung said.

“Jejudu?” Wooyoung sounded surprised with his answer.”Why you are you in Jeju?”

“Can you make it?” Chansung asked.

“The earliest I can get there is Saturday after I return from Japan.” Wooyoung answered.

“Saturday is good. Let me know when you are flying in. I’ll meet you at the airport.”

“Chansung-ah. Is everything okay?” Wooyoung asked.

“I miss you. Call me.” Then Chansung hanged up.”It is only Tuesday. Four more days and Wooyoung will be here.” Chansung thought. Although he made a promise to Seyoung not say anything to Wooyoung, but with each day he gets to spend time with Seyoung, he can’t continue hiding things from him.

Wooyoung could sense something from the way Chansung sounded over the phone. But knowing Chansung, at any given time he will come up with ideas. Often logical, sometimes hilarious. But being the youngest in the group, he tends to protect him more than anyone, yet he is more mature than him in so many ways. One of the best things Wooyoung likes about Chansung is his being upfront. There was one time when they nearly had a fight. It was while they were in Japan. And they were sharing the room. While he was having a shower, he had few missed calls from Seyoung. Chansung told him about it, but he forgot to return her call because he was busy reviewing their performance that night. Checking flaws, analysing what he could do better on the next performance. On their fourth night, Chansung asked if he phoned Seyoung back.

“Did you call Seyoung-shi?”

“We are going home tomorrow. I’ll go see her straight from the airport.” Wooyoung replied.

“What is wrong with you? She called few times the other night and you did not even send a text message acknowledging her call?” Chansung told him.

“It’s late. She might be asleep at this time or might be filming.” Wooyoung said, again busy on his laptop.

“Wooyoung-ah, you shouldn’t be like this.” Chansung told him.

“Hey. Where is this all coming from?” Wooyoung asked.

“From you. Because at the moment, you are such a d******d!” Chansung left the room and did not return until later. After Seyoung and him broke up Wooyoung knew, Chansung was right.

“Sundeok-ah, book me a flight to Jeju Island this Saturday.” Wooyoung told his assistant.

My friend is apologising in advance if some of you might find her fanfic picturing WY as a ‘baddie’, but it is not the case. She is only exploring new plot and twists to spice things up. No offence meant please. She is a true blue YY shipper :)

Love Seyoung’s shorter hairstyle...she looked like she came from her drama filming with her top :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

@standingtallyy No harm done portraying WY as a baddie. It's nice to get variations of the fanfic. I enjoyed it since especially we have Chansung hehehe. Can Chan take care of Sy for a while in your fanfic hahaha. 

I should have compiled your friend's fan fic into one site or page so new fans can read it or we can reread it. 

• Like 2