[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Many were dissapointed with Sy taking the lead in the last minute. I think this is because since August they had been announcing the other actress as the main lead so they were already expecting her to appear and have a reunion drama with JH.These people should be dissapointed with the other actress since she's the one who back out the last minute. I think she just declined on the 22nd which is just few days before script reading. 

Anyway, this drama would either make or break Sy's career as the main lead. If this drama goes well, definitely she will be recognized deserving to be main and not just a villain or a second lead. Hope she proves haters wrong.

• Like 9

I got full confidence that our Seyoung-ie will do very well. If Jang Hyuk have faith in her, we should. Lead actors changes all the time for varied reasons. Seyoung's career don't need boosting. If she isn't satisfied, she could easily 'sell' herself out thru social media. But she's not doing it. And if she posts, They are about hanging out with with friends, playing board games, taking walks, dinner, sea, sky, day out with family.

She could attend every fashion event or VIP movie premiers but no, she only goes to her chosen friends or colleagues plays and movies she has great respect (Jang Hyuk is one). When she was with the seasoning company, she has projects back to back. She was everywhere! She had over 200K followers on IG. But she closed it all down (due to the dispute mainly). The best thing happened out of it was she got paired off with Wooyoung in WGM :wub:. She was never short of projects then, but how come it went sour between her and the previous agency? Money was pouring in! But why? Probably it's the realization, it is at the expense of her personal life! She fell in love (support me on this guys :D). And the agency was dictating how she must run her life. She is not in dire need of money, she is comfortable enough. We never see her photographed with high end brand bags, or wearing (with astronomical price tag) clothes designed by 'whose who' in the fashion world, etc..She comes out wearing jeans, sneakers and t-shirts. She went back to acting after finishing college degree, because it's her passion, not out of necessity. She is calling the shots for her next work and she is loving it!

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Cute wy - he seems in good mood. His necklace is unusual 

@Gerry58Don't you think his hairstyle is similar with B&B eps when he kissed her? But in different colour.

Wy looks healthy and cheerful in his live.

His chubby cheek looks adorable.

And his song, I felt a hope.

He broke up, he regretted it, he couldn't move on from his lover, he hope he can make it up. Am I wrong?

The mv itself gave me that impression.

Sorry, I don't know japanese.

I just listened and read the translate.

• Like 8

Woww u know SY so much..yes, I know when round about 2013-14 when she was in previous agency, SY was active, in dramas, had music projects, variety shiws,CF,MC etc. Then with Hunus, she seems more down to earth,from leading lady back to supporting or second lead role ( i think quality of the drama still good even better than her previous drama, except glorius days) I love her performance in glorious day. But maybe the path that SY had,different with many actresses.now,she is blooming again with abundantly offers, great acting,I hope she is just not popular but being constantly in this entertain world and become A list actress like LBY.

Yesss wo young look younger with her maroon chocolate hair. He seems doesn't age..waaaw  I miss them so muccch

• Like 4

@yun84 I had that feeling too. When I watched the MV, it's not that sad at all. It seems he's already over the heartbreak but getting ready for a second chance for the same girl. 

Also in his live he looks so happy hehehe. 

@standingtallyy I agree with you on that. If Sy wants popularity she might have stayed in the seasoning company. Her projects with them were overwhelming. She's seen everywhere - CFs, magazine interviews and even attended fashion events. I guess she just wants to act since she loves it but not really to make money out of it. 

Korean Drama Awards coming up. Last year SY won. 

• Like 7

@chic-chic You know him much since you're a hottest. He's still with that habit, lick here and there :D

Sy (maybe) is not too popular, but the award and the nomine in this year prove that she is talented.

A man with a sweet voice, a talented musician,..

I hope he can win Sy's heart once again..:wub:

• Like 6

Good morning YY Nation 

Finally got my internet in my hotel room. A quick one, after that going out the whole day

@chic-chic- think sy got nominated again- saw this posted

So we can see her attending this on 2 oct!!!

@kho39- did wy really include a white bear in his video? Sorry I don't have Twitter so cannot see. I know he was holding the white bear here

• Like 6

@Gerry58 You are in Japan again. It's like your second home! Enjoy:blush:

I'm glad Seyoung is nominated two years in a row. She won last year too! It will be great to see her walking the red carpet. I'm glad it is not popularity based rather it's the portrayal of role. I have enough of this idols being recognized rather than talented actresses. Cheers to our Seyoung!!!

• Like 5