[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Saw this gift for sy on parkseyoungland - so cute, at least different from all the puzzles. She gets so many every year. Think sy can open a shop soon. I also started playing a puzzle game on iPad called zimad, very interesting cos u can choose how many pieces- can start easy, then progress to harder 500 pieces and everyday u get one new one. :)

Glad sy posted a pic of all her gifts- she has nice manners to thank everyone 

• Like 9

WY should have been in Radio star and been asked if he has dated in secret hahaha.  Now I now why most 2PM members don't have a dating scandal. They do it in groups. Now I am worried about WY meeting girls in groups hehe.

chan_zpsoeedyqi5.jpg

ss_zpsbx0pjie8.jpg

dddd_zpsyf3vfdji.jpg

channn_zpsvwy7hlpl.jpg

scnnnn_zpsbjlrl81y.jpg

• Like 7

@chic-chic- Chansung is busy acting in plays and dramas- the cast will meet up after drama finishes for making sessions- not much opportunity to meet and date.

Wy is the most free- only 1 variety at the moment. He has even less opportunities to meet other people. Read Jyp wants to recruit a male group, was wondering whether they will engage remaining 2pm members to help train and select the trainees. Wy will be suitable cos he can sing, dance and mentor the juniors

Wondering why Hunus still taking so long to announce Sy's projects. Still waiting for her 

• Like 6

Owwwss! Somehow I agree, this is the best way to go - date in groups. Not surprised for Wooyoung or most idol for that matter. Wish all of them the best. He deserve his own happiness with someone he likes. I hope it's not love on the rebound..And I'm really sincere on that..

My friend said that she is cooking up another fanfic. She won't disclose to me any details yet. So let's watch this space.

I got distracted with one of the Seyoung's friend in her recent IG birthday post. The face looked so heavily 'modified'. I don't really want to sound mean or anything but it is really distracting!!

• Like 8

@standingtallyy I agree dating in groups is the best way to secretly date hehehe because they won't be caught by Paparazzi.  We never know if one of the girls in some of their group photos are their girlfriends. 

Watch WY. I think based on their clothes, they shoots several episodes in one day. 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/38258

• Like 6

2 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@standingtallyy I agree dating in groups is the best way to secretly date hehehe because they won't be caught by Paparazzi.  We never know if one of the girls in some of their group photos are their girlfriends. 

Watch WY. I think based on their clothes, they shoots several episodes in one day. 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/38258

Thank you :blush:

• Like 4

@chic-chic- thanks for the video- very interesting places in Korea esp the backpackers hotel- see lots of foreigners. Wy got lots of fans. He notice the nice interior furnishings cos he is into interior design. Wow they even play Jenna just like in YY Wgm- Hope wy think of sy. Only thing I don't like is Irene's voice- very high pitched, like acting cute. 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- what wy is doing is combining his love for LP, music and playing as a DJ- totally harmless.

I prefer him to do this than partying outside. At least he didn't get drunk and got into fights or girl trouble.

It looks like a private chill out place, don't think open to public. Think wy also doesn't indulge in drinking. Sy prefers coffee houses and restaurants- quiet get-together with friends, don't think she is the party girl type. 

• Like 5