[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

13 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@yun84 Yes I heard it. I really want to save that part and let it be translated hehehe. Hope someone translates it for us. She's still smiling when her friends mentions WY's name though. So I think it's a good sign. 

Sy's bff beside her: 우영이랑 연락 하니? (do you contact Wy?)
Sy : 아..요새 연락 잘 못 해요..서로 바빠서 (a..i cannot get in touch w him..each other in busy)

dont worry yyfriends.. we still have a hint from 2pm member esp junbros that wy skip the dam and went to Yangpyeong:wink:

Edited by youngs30
  • Like 12

translation'st of ships. Most of them already sank. Some sailed gloriously and reached it's destination. But for all of those ships, this is the only ship that makes me feel this way. Such a roller coaster of emotions. It's all WY and SY's fault hahaha.  

Image result for wooyoung sad gif\

Anyway, 80% of me already think that there are no longer together. It's clear with some hints from WY. However 20% of me still hoping they can be together. Anyway, WY will still enlist. After let's wait. As long as SY won't get married. Let's keep sailing YY friends. I don't want this ship to sink yet. 

@youngs30 Thanks for the translation. It's seems SY can't contact WY because he is busy. I remember it's the same response of WY before. He can't contact SY because she is busy. It seems they talked about what to say hehehehe.

• Like 9

@chic-chic- knowing that sy keeps in contact with celebs she works with, I am sure wy is no exception. Now she says they are busy- so as to not affect his career- he is still an idol. I just read ft land leader saying his concerts fans decrease by half when he disclosed dating news. That is how badly it affected his career- moreover sy gets 'harassed' by fans too. I personally saw some people posting on her ig whether she still contact wy. Think it is disrespectful. It is her personal ig- she doesn't have to answer them. Glad she just ignore but hope it doesn't happen again cos she may delete her account like wy. I am just happy she is trying live ig to interact with fans. 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@youngs30 Thanks for the translation. It's seems SY can't contact WY because he is busy. I remember it's the same response of WY before. He can't contact SY because she is busy. It seems they talked about what to say hehehehe.

For what it's worth, I am glad WY & SY are really consistent in saying they can't contact each other because they are busy :D. I'd rather hear that than knowing they aren't busy yet they don't keep in touch.

Which one do you think hurts less? :lol::lol:

• Like 8

KWENCHANAYO.... I AM OK NOW!!

9YqkT9i.gif

After some talk with fellow YY shippers (you know who you are!! Thank you.. )... and a knock on my head (virtual only), my YY faith level has increased to 50-50.  It was 30-70, the hurt in my heart is no joke ppl!!! 

18132130.gif

I will sail this ship till one of them announce their dating or marriage news with somebody else... I must say this was the worst drop of my YY faith!! hahaha!! 

I WILL GO ALL THE WAY WITH THIS SHIP!!!

tumblr_inline_n9a06xi43L1s0s2qf.gif

AJA-AJA FIGHTING YY SHIPPER!!!! (confidence level up) :) 

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

Ladies! ladies! CHEER UP!:D its not the end of YYSHIPPER. Were not the only shipper had this  problem lucky

we are coz we never hear Wooyoung and Seyoung  dating someone else.Showbiz is really scary in order to protect each other

they have to deny a lot of things .Now Wooyoung is in a peck of his carreer ....they need to be extra carefulI :)need to be positive

otherwise all of us  crying in one corner. Some of us feel dissapointed and tried to avoid our thread not to get hurt coz WY/SY is like family 

to us.The moment you watch them in WGM the attachment is so different ..this two really had CLICK that goes deep inside

our hearts:heart: big diffrence from other couple. COME WHAT MAY we continue loving and supporting WY and SY!

19 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@2handsintertwined- don't be sad, just cos wy is busy. He just went to Japan again. 

Ok :cry::cry:

16 hours ago, ujiyus1 said:

KWENCHANAYO.... I AM OK NOW!!

9YqkT9i.gif

After some talk with fellow YY shippers (you know who you are!! Thank you.. )... and a knock on my head (virtual only), my YY faith level has increased to 50-50.  It was 30-70, the hurt in my heart is no joke ppl!!! 

18132130.gif

I will sail this ship till one of them announce their dating or marriage news with somebody else... I must say this was the worst drop of my YY faith!! hahaha!! 

I WILL GO ALL THE WAY WITH THIS SHIP!!!

tumblr_inline_n9a06xi43L1s0s2qf.gif

AJA-AJA FIGHTING YY SHIPPER!!!! (confidence level up) :) 

You are so funny! I love your gifs :grin:

3 hours ago, chic-chic said:

So cute WY Sosuke

He really does look like Sosuke!

• Like 3

And I almost forgot. I think Seyoung looks beautiful in her instagram live. I went, FINALLY WE SEE HER!!! SEYOUNG!!!! YAY!!!! BEAUTIFUL HAIR! BEAUTIFUL FACE! ANY MAN WHO DOESN'T WANT YOU IS A FOOL!!!! 

I'm sorry for the exaggeration just so happy to see her. :flushed:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, blame2pm said:

Seyoung posted her birthday presents she received on instagram. The flowers arrangement is from us, YY nation. Thanks again to you who participated! 

Yay! i'm so happy she posted her birthday presents. She posted what we YY shippers sent her?! YES!!! I wish I could have participated but I'm a loser. I am just so happy that she posted our YY gifts. Yes, YY forever!! Congrats to those who sent her gifts through our YY  club. Aww she is such a sweetheart. I was worried about her over these past few days and I'm happy she is okay. I don't think you guys know how I happy I am to see her posting  her birthday gifts on instagram!

• Like 5

Next time let's see her a copy of the puzzle she and Wooyoung made on her WGM episode for her birthday! :blush: I'm just kidding we don't have it. But wouldn't it be cool if we made a photo with both of them and sent it to her? Anyway, I want her next drama. Do any of you know when we'll hear news of her next drama? I haven't watched her dramas since Glorious Days. I still remember how jealous Wooyoung was when she had kissing scenes with her costar! :blush: I am still so sad she doesn't keep in contact with Wooyoung anymore, but like all of you said he is busy working :). I need a fanfic! Now @blame2pm or @standingtallyy

Maybe I'll write one?

Back when WGM was airing there was this one shipper who was writing a fanfic. It was amazing. My favorite part was when Wooyoung and Seyoung made love for the first time. So beautiful!

Yes, I'm crazy over YY! You guys don't know me! Back in the day when the show was airing I was crazy! I watched MVs I obsessed. I watched the live broadcast even when it wasn't subbed. I think I have watched WGM over ten times! I could go through some of my favorite episodes with you guys, if you like. Ah!

I love the episode where Wooyoung and Seyoung go ice skating. I think she has to pull him because he sucks.Anyway that was so cute. And before that she was feeding him some spicy food and he I don't think he can eat spicy food!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 5

It's great to see her posting the birthday gifts sent to her especially what our YY friends sent. The photo of her made into a puzzle of 1000 pieces was a great idea. I also saw the customized music box sent by parkseyoungland, it was so cute too. 

Some other pictures when she did IG live posted cr h.j_angel's IG  

DGngUqvUwAA4kFY.jpg

DGngUqwUAAEmWiG.jpg

DGnfzw2UMAE2nqT.jpg

DGnfzw6UMAEkO9k.jpg

• Like 7