[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Happy weekend everyone 

In a way I am glad wy is cooking by himself rather than with Irene. He is getting instructions from the camerawoman. 

Still no sign of sy. Saw the casting news of new dramas, not liking most of the actresses, still waiting for sy. Looks like I still be watching Chinese dramas for now

• Like 7

Guest elenskivios38

:heart::o:heart: Park Se Young so BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy to see her  ! I LOVE YOU my DEAR PRINCESS

All the BEST! Oh yes!:o who's that man besides you my dear?she is loved all over the world thats the FACT!:heart:

YYNation celebrates for seeing our Princess  live in i.g.Thats wonderful !

Dear YY nation...izzit this is a happy hint???...i would like to think like this.hiiii.....why SY bff just celebrated her belated birthday today.??.n not on actual day?..if she is celebrated w her family on that day..she stil can gg out n have a late drink w friends since she is so free now..rite..but ..y until today???

1#: izzit that mean she is not around on her birthday, last week??

2#:even her manager reply @blame2pm.. ( that he had received the gift n will pass it to her.) ..but not reply like this " thanks..SY already received it "..izzit that mean ..she is not around that time?? N her manager will pass to her when she back??

Ok...can i delulu...i would like to think & delulu in this way... sy is on a holiday vacation w her parent last week bfor she start a new drama soon... N they just back korea in this few day...so she is not around on july30...and..YY already celebrated early  at yangpyeong..hiiii.....n since she cannot be w him last week..she asked him to hanging out w his friends...so...he went partying at holidayland on 29-30july...ok...im so happy w this delulu....yay.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, yun84 said:

Finally, Seyoung's IG.

Wow, she looks so beautiful..

I want to give her a big hug

Who's the man beside her?

I think next to her is not a man..its a girl i think..cos she got tag her bff in this photo..i think next to her is the one of her bff who is getting pregnant..if not mistaken...so i think this is girl gathering....hiii

Sy oso got post a video in her ig story just now...go have a look..ya..its a girl bff gathering...hiii...

• Like 6

@kho39, I join with you in the delulu :D

Hmm, maybe yes, a person next to her is a girl. I watched Sy's vid at someone's IG, yes, there were 2 girls with her.

It's nice to see her with her girl friends.

Hehehe, i have no fear about Sy..

Unlike when I saw Wy's pict.

I always have to make my heart calm down.

Come on Mr Jang, give us a little hint (hoping)

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, yun84 said:

@kho39, I join with you in the delulu :D

Hmm, maybe yes, a person next to her is a girl. I watched Sy's vid at someone's IG, yes, there were 2 girls with her.

It's nice to see her with her girl friends.

Hehehe, i have no fear about Sy..

Unlike when I saw Wy's pict.

I always have to make my heart calm down.

Come on Mr Jang, give us a little hint (hoping)

Hi 5 @yun84...yay....btw...i still  can view sy ig live in ig now...go faster watch now..

Btw...i think her friends teasing her..her friends teasing her saying...i be back, i be back with the thumb up pose summore..at first..i feel weird..y she pose a thumb up infront of sy when she said " i 'll be back???...then i go watch 2pm i 'll be back mv....ok...i got it...its from 2pm dance pose....ok...its a hint izzit???

Then..when got fans mention lee jong suk..sy answer it herself...but alot of fans mentiom wy too..but she didnt answer it..like she wan to avoid it....until her freinds said jang woo young name ...then sy saying sumthing after her friends mention wy name...how i hope i can understand korean language.haaa   .but i guessing.ok...i think she said..she hasn't been in contact w wy cos he is bz....haaa...ok..i only guess.pls correct me..hiii

Ok...2 hint for me ?...YY nation...what u ladies think???

• Like 7

1 minute ago, kho39 said:

Hi 5 @yun84...yay....btw...i still  can view sy ig live in ig now...go faster watch now..

Btw...i think her friends teasing her..her friends teasing her saying...i be back, i be back with the thumb up pose summore..at first..i feel weird..y she pose a thumb up infront of sy when she said " i 'll be back???...then i go watch 2pm i 'll be back mv....ok...i got it...its from 2pm dance pose....ok...its a hint izzit???

Then..when got fans mention lee jong suk..sy answer it herself...but alot of fans mentiom wy too..but she didnt answer it..like she wan to avoid it....until her freinds said jang woo young name ...then sy saying sumthing after her friends mention wy name...how i hope i can understand korean language.haaa   .but i guessing.ok...i think she said..she hasn't been in contact w wy cos he is bz....haaa...ok..i only guess.pls correct me..hiii

Ok...2 hint for me ?...YY nation...what u ladies think???

Done..

I wish I can understand Korean too..

Yes, I heard her friend said "Jang Wooyoung"

• Like 8

Guest elenskivios38

Oh i see its a woman! i thought Mr.Chu ! :D:D:D Seyoung is really  a perfect woman no tint of scandal.

Mr.Chu  no scandal but most of photos are with girls around him like every ones Prince Charming:D ,it looks irritated what

more if he really have gf name Park Se Young :o I hope their show.with Irene will be finish soon.coz they were

trying to make lovey dovey concept but i dont think Wooyoung like the idea he has reputaition and image to protect.

Dont let situation affects us we need to balance:) I just pray everything will go well with our beloved YYCouple

Well ! YY lovers keep deluluing! :wub:its funny but  gives color to our thread, its nice to laugh sometimes so go! go! go!

Not able to watch Seyoung's IG live. Did someone record a video? I want to watch.

I want to watch SY being teased with I'll Be Back pose and her friends saying's Wy name.  If that would be the case her friends are openly teasing her with WY. 

• Like 7

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic- u can still see sy on live ig- posted still, just saw it. 

Sy looks so young with little makeup- she doesn't look 29 (Korean age 30). I love that she is so fuss free, very simple dressing, not showy. She is hanging out with her gf- no guys. Saw some fans asking her about lee Jong suk and one also mentioned Kwon Yul. Wow her friends tease her about wy- good sign :)

Don't understand Korean but saw she attempted Thai greetings to some Thai fans- think they are so happy. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 Just saw it. I hope someone translate it. It's interesting. 

She's with the same set of girlfriends. 

Wooyoungie..

Jang Wooyoungie..

Did you hear it?

I curious what Sy said after her friends mentioned Jang Wooyongie

• Like 6