[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

15 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

@2handsintertwinedyou make me laugh:D...but I like your honesty! You are upset because WY isn't with Seyoung during her birthday. Seyoung is classy yet a tomboy. She likes outdoors and sports, prefers t-shirt, jeans and sneakers over dresses and heels. If I remembered this correctly she studied in a grammar school in middle school before proceeding to major in Film and Theatre or something similar, which she holds a degree. Wooyoung even said it in WGM that they grew up from different environment - him from Busan, Seyoung a true blue Seoul-ite.

Thank you for the birthday greetings @Gerry58 @kho39 @yun84 @chic-chic @blame2pm @2handsintertwined

You're welcome for the birthday greetings! I hope you had a nice birthday :) I make  you laugh? Well, thank you. Now you've got me feeling all embarrassed. You like my honesty? Thank you! You just keep giving me compliments and you're embarrassing me again. I think it's a good feeling :D. Yes, I think you're right.  I am upset because Wooyoung isn't with Seyoung on her birthday. You said that Seyoung is classy yet a tomboy.  Well, I can live with that. I think that makes her so much more interesting! So she likes outdoors and sports, prefers t-shirt, jeans and sneakers over dresses and heels. Wow! So she can play football with Wooyoung? :D  Seyoung studied in a grammar school in middle school before proceeding to major in Film and Theater, which she holds a degree in? Wow! I think she just keeps getting better and better. I think that is so impressive. I think she is classy yet a tomboy and smart too :). You said Wooyoung said he and Seyoung grew up from a different environment. I don't remember when he said that, but I believe you. So you think he's right about that? I forgot that Wooyoung is from Busan, and I forgot that Seyoung is from Seoul. Wooyoung thinks Seyoung is a true blue Seoul-lite? Aww! Well, that's nice. I think Wooyoung is so thoughtful in front of Seyoung :D.

@kho39 You're welcome :) I'm glad you feel better now :)

@blame2pm I am definitely going to read your fanfic. You wrote it back in May? Well, let me read it. I hope you are good! I don't think I have ever read any of your fanfics :D 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, blame2pm said:

Fanfic I wrote back in May. Its a little dramatic. Hehe. Please dont hate it too much. 

https://blame2pm.tumblr.com/post/163754924971/where-is-she

@blame2pm   You're in your usual fine form!   Love that you incorporated the projects and events of both of them in the recent past.  Thank you for writing and sharing. 

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

:heart: @blame2pm once again you did a good job with your fanfic ..thank you very much for sharing your thoughts

your talents .i always love to read it and also our new friend ffrom @standingtallyy what a gifted people .

Almost teary upon reading the fanfic though we really dont know the true score and stand of relationship of our YYcouple

it seems  little bit the same in your fanfic.

All of us dreaming a happy ending for our beloved Woooung and Seyoung but no one can tell...im always ready to accept

things coz we have to face reality with courage.. we continue going on in our life whatever may happen. ..and of course

our support and love for YY couple will always be there.So we never lose heart we stay in love :heart: with Jang Wooyoung and 

Park Se Young .Better late than never  @standingtallyy  "Maligayang bati sa iyong kaarawan"  belated Happy Birthday be healthy

always!             

@elenskivios38 I agree with you.

I just finished @blame2pm Where is She. :bawling: 

I was so sad when WY got into the car crash, but when he lost his memory I was happy. He and Seyoung started over and they were together again! Oh their reunion was so sweet. I wish this happened for Wooyoung and Seyoung in real life. I wish they could get back together. I have never heard Where is She, but what if it really is about Seyoung? What if Wooyoung and Seyoung really broke up because Wooyoung was neglecting her? 

• Like 3

Just now, 2handsintertwined said:

Thank you :D. Did you watch it yet?

Yes I did. Watch it too. Don't worry no skin ship hehe. You can see Wy's living room again hehehe. Wy so funny too. He doesn't have any idea what he was doing and keep asking the staff. They ordered online for ingredients and cooked with it. Wooyoung cooked with cheap, almost expired  ingredients and Irene with organic ones. They cooked pasta hehehe.  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

Yes I did. Watch it too. Don't worry no skin ship hehe. You can see Wy's living room again hehehe. Wy so funny too. He doesn't have any idea what he was doing and keep asking the staff. They ordered online for ingredients and cooked with it. Wooyoung cooked with cheap, almost expired  ingredients and Irene with organic ones. They cooked pasta hehehe.  

Ok. If you watched it, I think I can watch it too. No skinship?! Yes! Well, you make the episode sound like a lot of fun. I think Wooyoung is always funny :D

• Like 4

Ok. If you watched it, I think I can watch it too. No skinship?! Yes! Well, you make the episode sound like a lot of fun. I think Wooyoung is always funny :D

Yes you can watched it too. It's easy for the heart hehehe. Wy is always funny so they love him to be as a guest. Watch all his variety shows and for sure stress will melt away hehehehe. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

Yes you can watched it too. It's easy for the heart hehehe. Wy is always funny so they love him to be as a guest. Watch all his variety shows and for sure stress will melt away hehehehe. 

So you watched it too? Ok. I trust you :) I will definitely try to watch all Wooyoung's variety shows!  If he makes anyone's stress go away, it's worth it right? :D

• Like 4

So you watched it too? Ok. I trust you :) I will definitely try to watch all Wooyoung's variety shows!  If he makes anyone's stress go away, it's worth it right? :D

Yes it worth it. It would be your happy vitamin.  Start with 2pm show and Haha Mong show. 

Just now, Thuy LE said:

I always think about Seyoung when I watch this show. I don't know why? Anybody likes me?

I think that way too. It would be great if he's with SY. Since they are already comfortable with each other it would be fun to watch. 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- thanks for the cooking video. It's not a fair competition cos Irene got all the premium products- cheap steak won't taste as good cos they are tough. Looks like both can't cook, Irene's products are all already seasoned, she just have to heat it up.

Wy also clueless- he needs sy to guide him. I guess he never buy groceries online cos he doesn't know how much- his box of tomatoes will take ages to finish unless he makes tomato juice. Anyway glad he is trying out cooking- maybe should learn from Taec :)

At least sy mastered cooking pasta- wish YY have a cooking show. 

• Like 6