[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- about wy saying he wants a dating scandal - that's a hint already. He says he wants to date but cos of fans and reputation of the girl plus it will affect his group members, he has to keep it quiet. He is home most of the time- that's where he has his dates 

He shares the same thinking as sy on social media- don't have to post to get attention 

I guess we will only hear about Sy's projects after her birthday- she must want to relax and enjoy with loved ones. 

• Like 8

@blame2pm Oh I am sorry I missed it. Thanks again for organizing the support. I am excited to hear the good news for Seyoung. 

@Gerry58 You're right, Wy is giving a hint there when he said he wants to make a dating  scandal. He maybe torn between revealing he is dating or keeping it a secret for now. I agree with @standingtallyy. I love to see him in a dating scandal as long as it's Park Se young. YY nation will even have a party to celebrate it hehehe. 

He's like a child

• Like 9

An invitation for SY's birthday on July 30th.  Let's join in IG and Twitter. Post a photo or video of Seyoung. Then send  a birthday message to her IG. Let's make it a trending topic. Hashtag #happyparkseyoungday

• Like 8

Let's give our support to sy. Those with Twitter and Instagram please post your birthday wishes and messages. I am sure she will be happy to see them

Just read Jyp tie up with dailymotion to show their artists videos etc. Good promotion for 2pm :)

• Like 5

Many thanks for the translation

But why don’t you work out? You overdid it in the past?
It’s because I’m overwhelmed and sweating from the thoughts about music alone (laughs). But sometimes I feel sorry for by body, so I run or ride a bike like crazy. If I feel that my body doesn’t feel like mine anymore, I may suddenly start doing push-ups, too. “Consistently” doesn’t work. I’m living my life wrong (laughs).

it is similiar to whom we know who like walking and ride a bike???#delulu

• Like 8

12 hours ago, chic-chic said:

An invitation for SY's birthday on July 30th.  Let's join in IG and Twitter. Post a photo or video of Seyoung. Then send  a birthday message to her IG. Let's make it a trending topic. Hashtag #happyparkseyoungday

Ok..let's do it..

2 hours ago, Asiah Abdullah said:

Many thanks for the translation

But why don’t you work out? You overdid it in the past?
It’s because I’m overwhelmed and sweating from the thoughts about music alone (laughs). But sometimes I feel sorry for by body, so I run or ride a bike like crazy. If I feel that my body doesn’t feel like mine anymore, I may suddenly start doing push-ups, too. “Consistently” doesn’t work. I’m living my life wrong (laughs).

it is similiar to whom we know who like walking and ride a bike???#delulu

On 27/07/2017 at 1:28 PM, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic- about wy saying he wants a dating scandal - that's a hint already. He says he wants to date but cos of fans and reputation of the girl plus it will affect his group members, he has to keep it quiet. He is home most of the time- that's where he has his dates 

He shares the same thinking as sy on social media- don't have to post to get attention 

I guess we will only hear about Sy's projects after her birthday- she must want to relax and enjoy with loved ones. 

Yes...its a hint..let's #delulu....yay

• Like 7

Ok...today WY Irene show...dear YY nation...i'm feel happy cos i got some hint from wy..let's see my summary..

#1: at  whisky bar when their having  Johnnie Lemon drink... they playing a role play..wy asked irene if she want to express her feeling in 1 word , wat would she say?..then...Irene looked at wy n said " we're dating if u drink that"...then wy very shock, and asking for menu...(ok...wy really dont want to say yes to irene that's y he dont want to drink that drink on the table n asking for menu for another drink..haaa).then Irene ..looked at wy n said" u're not gg to drink that??..then wy laugh awkwardly....

#2: wy said , he dont try to push someone to do anything..if he wan to confess, he would assess the situation & see if that person he get along well or not?..( ok...let delulu...we know this situation very well,izzit YY nation??)

#3: at another cocktail bar...irene asked wy about his senario of proposal..then wy said.." if im gg to propose, i would ask the boss for a favor, turn on the music & practice a dance or a song"..( a song??? Ok..thay y our YY "two hand intertwined" is born..haa)

#4: then Irene asked wy again, " have u proposed w a dance bfor? Then wy answered " when would i do something like that? I would just meet someone & talk..how could to dance??" ( ok..how i wished irene asked him "have u proposed w song  bfor? )Haa ...then we will get another hint rite?...(btw..his answer very fishy rite? ..seem like he already got someone..haaa)))

#5: wy still calling irene noona ...

#6: they even use their own strew when exchange drink to taste..( hiii..#delulu ....wy sy always share their drink w a same cup , bottle or drinking straws  even spoon rite??)..hiiii

• Like 9

@kho39 I love your summary:wub::wub::wub:...here are my thoughts

#1. Irene is pretty straight forward, obviously she has hots for Wooyoung.. sorry girl...Wooyoung ain't drinking 'that' drink because he is not dating you....meaning 'I'm already with someone!' Or ''you ain't my type'.. Good on you Wooyoung -- ask for the menu instead :lol::lol:

#2. I love his honesty! Sorry, but this is just work Noona, nothing personal. Exemption to the rule was his meeting with Park Seyoung on national TV. And how awkward and 'silly'' he was then. Bless him:wub:

#3. The song of course. You nailed it in the head @kho39! Rather songs...ROSE Girl, Happy Birthday etc,etc

#4. He danced during the wedding ceremony in Singapore. And did a lot of stuff for Seyoung...after they met and talked. He already knew, he liked Seyoung.

#5. Get the message Noona. I am in love with someone!!

#6. Quite correct there. He only do this with Park Seyoung - eat from same spoon, fork ,

chopsticks and drink from same straws...he even wipes Seyoung's face with his bare hands. Wooyoung have really drawn the line very clearly.

So YY Nation. Happy days are back??? :wub::wub:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Hi @Asiah Abdullah Welcome!! :):) Hope you will enjoy your visit...and most welcome to join us!

@kdaddict1 Where are you? I miss you Girl! Don't work too hard. Keep us updated with your 'dates', hahaha!! Let us feel your presence...

Tq so much for the warm welcome,,I'll really enjoy joining this forum,,i was silent lurker this forum for few years,,just recently I'll open an account on soompi,,nice to meet u guys here

Hi from malaysia everyone

• Like 7

Good morning YY Nation  :)

@Asian Abdullah- hello, so happy to see another new 'face'. U from Malaysia- same as some of the members e.g. @blame2pm- warm welcome and join us

@kho39- thanks for the summary- I also don't watch wy with Irene- sorry but only watch if with 2pm or with park Seyoung only. 

@standingtallyy- agree totally with your analysis. Wow- She is quite forward, suggesting they date. Very happy wy friendzone her, calling her noona- great job baby woo :)

Ya wy only serenade sy- at radio star, marina bay sands and on her birthday- he won't do it for anyone else!!!

Another thing he only share food and drink from her straw. Notice u only do it with family cos u don't know what disease u can pick up from sharing food with strangers. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

@kho39 I love your summary:wub::wub::wub:...here are my thoughts

#1. Irene is pretty straight forward, obviously she has hots for Wooyoung.. sorry girl...Wooyoung ain't drinking 'that' drink because he is not dating you....meaning 'I'm already with someone!' Or ''you ain't my type'.. Good on you Wooyoung -- ask for the menu instead :lol::lol:

#2. I love his honesty! Sorry, but this is just work Noona, nothing personal. Exemption to the rule was his meeting with Park Seyoung on national TV. And how awkward and 'silly'' he was then. Bless him:wub:

#3. The song of course. You nailed it in the head @kho39! Rather songs...ROSE Girl, Happy Birthday etc,etc

#4. He danced during the wedding ceremony in Singapore. And did a lot of stuff for Seyoung...after they met and talked. He already knew, he liked Seyoung.

#5. Get the message Noona. I am in love with someone!!

#6. Quite correct there. He only do this with Park Seyoung - eat from same spoon, fork ,

chopsticks and drink from same straws...he even wipes Seyoung's face with his bare hands. Wooyoung have really drawn the line very clearly.

So YY Nation. Happy days are back??? :wub::wub:

Yay....high 5 @standingtallyy...hope our wish will come true one day..YY couple flighting..

• Like 4