[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

8 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@kdaddict1 I also agree with you.  Long term I can only see WY with SY hehehe. Even if SY has a great chemistry with other actors I can only see her with WY.  :wub:

Wooyoung playing around. 

@chic-chicwhen was this taken? WY playing around? I have been analyzing SY's recent interview about having a duet w/WY & covered her face. I still can see her heart still flutters when asked about WY. I guess she's really protecting WY from fans even if it hurts too much. On the other hand, WY does the same protecting SY from rude fans. Just imagining things...still my heart aches....it's a pity.

• Like 4

Very happy to see sy out with girl friends enjoying herself. Love her smile. Too bad she always taking villain roles so seldom see her lovely smile. She got perfect white teeth! She is popular with the girls and her girlfriend has a baby. Hope that will make her think of settling down with family. She can pass down her lovely genes :)

wy is seen out in pink t-shirt- the exact same pink as Sy's cap.  :D

Hope we don't have to wait long for Sy's next drama. Saw a lot of news casting for new dramas.

Meantime both wy and sy are free so can meet up more often  :lol:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Very happy to see sy out with girl friends enjoying herself. Love her smile. Too bad she always taking villain roles so seldom see her lovely smile. She got perfect white teeth! She is popular with the girls and her girlfriend has a baby. Hope that will make her think of settling down with family. She can pass down her lovely genes :)

wy is seen out in pink t-shirt- the exact same pink as Sy's cap.  :D

Hope we don't have to wait long for Sy's next drama. Saw a lot of news casting for new dramas.

Meantime both wy and sy are free so can meet up more often  :lol:

@Gerry58 Hihihi :D Delulu mode : on.

I hope Sy will act as lead actress in action drama.

@chic-chic I think it's good for them to get duet again.  Their voice really match one another.

Wy is a singer, not being surprised he has a nice voice. But Sy, even though she's an actress, she also has good voice. Complete packaging (beautiful, has good voice, can act, sporty, independent)

• Like 5

On 6/13/2017 at 6:52 PM, kho39 said:
  Hide contents

Watched all the 2pm 6 night fancam video..sigh ..woo young so emotional especially final night  singing "thank you"...

Dunno got anyone same like me..i try to watched all the fancam video to spot SeYoung..really wish she got come to the concert..the hottest spot woo young mum n took photo with her...how i wish..got YY shipper there..so they can ask her about seyoung too..see his mum reaction...haaa

omo we were there but too excited to take photo with wooyoung parents and forget about this. btw woyoung mum and dad reallyyyyy very nice and kind the way she holded our hand said thank you...so touched so warm.

rushing to friends birthday, will try back to chat next day.

Good Day all YY Nation !

Hi there new friends.. @yun84 @kdaddict1 welcome aboard !

• Like 5