[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- thanks for the posts. Wow so fast Taec is enlisting- most probably by next month. Hope he gets posted to an easier station cos of his injury so he can come back everyday  :)

Poor wy was crying, he loves 2pm so much. The group huddle was so touching- promise to come back together, stay safe

jun.k posted this cake given by fans- very cute and really beautiful 

• Like 4

Just now, kdaddict1 said:

Why is our WOOYOUNG crying?

Their  concert last Sunday would be the last with complete 6 members due to military service. Next group activity would be after 3-4 years. Members always say that they feel happiest when they are together instead of doing solo. 

• Like 3

Good morning YY Nation 

@kdaddict1- ending of concert was very emotional esp for all the boys. Meaning will take at least 4 years before they can perform together again.  Taec enlisting soon, followed by jun.k -  2pm are like brothers, imagine can't meet up. Now they have to go solo, pretty stressful but they show that they can perform. Other groups only 1 or 2 outstanding members, the rest not well known or talented. Wy and jun.k can perform solo or compose songs, Chansung, Taec and khun can act, junho can do both 

Was reading the rating of present dramas- all not doing well- most can't even reach 10% even with popular actors like jcw, pmy, psj etc.  Lucky Whisper got over 20% cos all 4 leads got fans support.

Started watching Cdrama Princess Agents- a bit hit in China. Highly recommended cos actress is Zhou li ying, she plays a tough slave who can fight- a lot of sword fighting, beautiful scenery and costumes, already got 8 episodes.

Also watching ode to Joy 2- definitely better than kdrama age of youth cos all the actors no change- continuation of their lovelives. Interesting topics about marriage, career, family. U see the perspective from Chinese point of view- how the 1 child policy isn't good cos the mums are so possessive and controlling- the match making, favour the sons over daughters etc 

So far the only kdramas I am watching are  lookout and duel, both good. 

cutie wy performing 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Fan cams. Most songs included. Check spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Wow..so many fan cams from the 6 nights  concert.

Thank you @chic-chic for your precious time upload these videos to the forum. I watched every single one but there s one is deleted by the uploader??

I really appreciate your effort since I couldn't do live streaming during the 2pm 6 nights concert. I was so busy with my daily routine and only today I can watch the videos. :blush::heart:

This round, the concert organizer really put safety as priority. When 2pm sung ,'I can't', they sat down at the slow moving revolving stage with secure belt. This reminds me that recently the Hong Kong superstars ,the Grasshoppers trio had an accident during their concert. In the newspaper, it shown that the round stage collapsed. Some of the staff,(dancers n singers )are injured.Well, someone has to be responsible for such incident.

@Gerry58, dear,you are so lucky! You can watch so many drama while I work so hard .hahahah:bawling:

Okay, take care everyone. Drink more fluid n eat more nutritious food.:) The weather is so hot in my area.:confounded:

• Like 4

Spoiler

Watched all the 2pm 6 night fancam video..sigh ..woo young so emotional especially final night  singing "thank you"...

Dunno got anyone same like me..i try to watched all the fancam video to spot SeYoung..really wish she got come to the concert..the hottest spot woo young mum n took photo with her...how i wish..got YY shipper there..so they can ask her about seyoung too..see his mum reaction...haaa

• Like 3