[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

200 more pages will be on Part 2 of this thread. It's been three years since the show ended but it's still great we're still here. 

SY kissing scenes in the drama with bought guys caught people's attention. Her chemistry with the two are great too. 

2pm light stick evolution

No automatic alt text available.

• Like 4

Happy 1800th page YY Nation. Lucky Lee Sang Yoon and Kwon Yul, they get to kiss Park Seyoung :D...I wish it was hotter and sexier than described by some,LOL!!! By history of the dramas Seyoung starred, she actually had few didn't she? The Know Your Name music video kiss with Jay Park was the hottest, if I rate all of it.

Well, I'd include WGM - she was kissed by Wooyoung....my dear heart:D:D

• Like 5

Ha ha sy can deliver on kissing scenes- she has so much practice. :) Wy considered very bold to kiss her on the lips cos most idols just give a peck on the cheeks or a hug. 

Just hoping this coming weeks episodes will hit a peak of over 20%, don't need to beat Defendant I am satisfied already. Also hoping the writer will spare CSY from going to jail. 

WY's powerful voice singing jo Kwon's song 

• Like 4

@pammie69- glad u enjoy reading. Please continue to post :)

Sy's clutch bag 

One more day to Whisper. This coming week all my favorites ending - whisper, mystery Queen, tunnel. Lucky I discovered last night my favorite Cdrama ode to joy have part 2, already eng sub. :lol:

Happy weekend YY friends 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

@pammie69 They are called 2PM twins even from debut since they almost look alike and they're both  good at dancing too. 

Among the members, I agreed that they're both good at dancing. Personally, I still prefer WY. The way he dances,is just  feel good. He gives out the feel of any dances, its from the head all the way to his feet,fingers.perhaps the words to describe are: sexy and smooth? Be honest, I'm attracted by WY vocal and dancing.  I am not an expert about dancing but for JunHo, is more on his legs (when watch their videos)

*if there's any JunHo fans reading, pls don't bash me. I think I better hide to my corner again.hahaha. Be a silent reader.. :x

• Like 2

@pammie69 I am a fan of Junho for dancing.  He has this natural chill of dancing and not too technical. He is also the master of acrobatics in the group.  It's ok, it's your personal preference if you like  WY more in terms of dancing hehehe. Don't worry  no bashing in this forum hehehe. 

• Like 4

Whisper tonight's preview- Kwon Yul got shot, don't know whether he will die.

Not surprised cos I was expecting the writer to kill him as he had done with some of the characters in previous drama. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- sy must be doing such a great job that she is compared to both female villains. Let's hope her next project will be a good girl for a change.

Nowadays every drama is struggling- even Chicago Typewriter, suspicious partner not doing well even though they have famous actors. I guess the storyline not so interesting.

Whisper is lucky got 4 great leads, story still interesting. Read some comments that they are happy Whisper is ending cos 3 new dramas have to compete. Hope Whisper end on a high ranking 

wy well wishes to jun.k cos they having 2pm concerts in June 

He is very quiet so far 

• Like 1