[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

It seems WY is starting to sink the ship :o

Wooyoung doesn't have  a girlfriend so he was able to write the song "Where is She". This is the new song on his new album. 

After WGM he wrote "Rose". Then he wrote "Kanojo" then he wrote "Where is She". From meeting someone he likes, then having a girlfriend then having no one.  What a transition. So sad. :(

Also after WGM, when he was interviewed on magazines,  he was talking about love and a girlfriend. Now all his  interviews for this comeback involves him saying he doesn't have one. He's so much emphasizing that he doesn't have a girlfriend. Why WY why?

• Like 3

Good morning YY Nation  :)

@standingtallyy- Lucky LSY and YHM both gets to see Sy's sexy body. If the PD wants to increase viewership, all he needs is to dress CSY in lowcut short dress but I don't think he needs to do that cos Whisper is so compelling. I am glad sy is getting compliments about her acting, lots of people like CSY but she also getting some hate comments too. Not sure whether it is from the seasoning co or jealous fans cos their bias dramas are not doing well. Anyway let's send her lots of love and encouragement. Think she is strong enough to ignore these people and concentrate on doing a good drama. 

@chic1224- wy definitely knows there are lots of YY shippers. He needs to reassure his fans he is still single so they will buy his album. Anyway he still got a long way to go esp military so better to be single rather than let the girl wait for 2 long years. Whether he is still dating sy or not doesn't matter. I will still support both individually. 

• Like 4

Chief Kim ends on a high of over 18%. I guess must be pressurizing for those new dramas and ongoing dramas which are not doing well.

I am very positive on Whisper cos the writer's previous 3 dramas - Empire of Gold, The Chaser and Punch are really good. His dramas all about corruption and double crossing so u don't know what to expect. It is very different from those predictable storyline. Moreover the casts and veterans all delivered. 

Glad the fans of Sy are posting lots of her photos to show their support. Hope she does a good job and win another acting award this year. :D

• Like 6

@chic1224- I know u are disappointed with WY's words but I kind of understand how hard it is for celebs to date. Sy is getting more popular and have lots of projects, wy is forever busy. Even dating secretly is difficult cos there are too many people watching them.

Also Sy is approaching 30, time to get married and start a family, better to date an older guy. Like most actresses, she can still continue acting after marriage unless her future hubby is super rich she doesn't have to work.

Idol life is short, they must make as much money while they can. After military they may be forgotten cos there are always younger idols. That's why some are going into acting. Even Suzy is worried of the competition. Wy just have to focus on composing, so he can live on royalties. He may follow Taec and marry late. Sy is so pretty, she won't have a problem getting married 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Was just a little disappointed because in some way I was expecting a little hint from him thru his songs so this thread can  have something to celebrate about just like old times hehehe. But I guess we won't have any for some time. WY need to have a good career first before serving the military. Fans needs to be satisfied for now. Anyways will support them individually as always. 

Anyways, Piyoung concert goods are so good. The pajamas are nice. Just too bad unable to purchase them unless I can go to his concert. Another disappointment hahaha. 

Spoiler

C8O56RwVYAAQzGH.jpg:large

• Like 2

Solo Mini Album 「Party Shots」Digest

Most are party songs. IT seems Wooyoung wants to turn fans as party people hahaha.

Where is She? at 0.35 mark. It sounds good. Curious about the lyrics. 

But  I am curious about this song. The preview is at 2:07 mark. It sounds sad. 

• Like 3

@chic1224- every song sounds crazily good. Can't decide which one the best!!! I like all. 

:lol: The slow ballad Nami is touching 

Told u wy is very talented. He looks cute with glasses, very studious. Don't think they shoot at his home (maybe a hotel?)

Just read Suzy didn't resign with JYP, looks like she wants to try some other company. Who knows 2pm might decide to do the same in future. 

Anyway after thinking, when wy comes out of military and sy still single (by then she will be 32-33 years old), they might still have a chance. Guess we just leave to fate. 

By the way @standingtallyy also have same problem as u- cannot login. Hope she can do so soon.

Getting very quiet here - just the 2 of us :unsure:

• Like 2

On 3/31/2017 at 9:13 PM, Gerry58 said:

Please send a message to Seyoung via Twitter or IG that u support her hard work

Happy Weekend YY Nation !

A message from our fellow YY friends-  

there are some bad comments from a Naver reporter about uri Seyoung acting in 'whisper' drama, Please copy paste and share or retweet the above article with the hashtag shown in IG or Twitter with yours encouragement message to give our Se Young strength and support, or you may leave your message on @gracehyp10 @parkseyougland @18dawii IG.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 4

Good evening/morning
it has been so long since I last posted here but I'm always lurking reading all your posts,alot of things happening
Sy new drama and Wy solo album it is great seeing them both doing they love.

about Wy latest interviews and hints....yeah @chic1224 I feel you cuz I was disappointed too but then again there nothing we can do if this is the case .
but still I have this little hope in me that there still a chance for them I mean if they were a couple(which I believe they were at least for a period of time ) couples do have ups and downs you know so guess we will just have to wait and see what will happen.

on anther note I'm really happy that you guys even after all these events you still support them both so much as individuals
I hope we continue doing so. they are both deserve that whatever happen.

@yyluv thank u for letting us know ,will definitely leave supporting massages on her social accounts.hope people would calm a bit it is still early to judge anything only 2 ep of drama,anyway I feel seyoungah character is really interesting even tho it isn't her first time plating a bad role it feels really different from MDGSW "oh hye sang".

wooyoung new album seems so good glad he is doing different genders of musice.

Fighting YYNation
:heart:  

• Like 3

Happy Sunday YY friends  :)

@yyluv, @hazeljrr_c922, @amera46- whatever happens we still be around to support YY couple - happy everyone dropping her a message of encouragement. 

Saw the article that Taec says will take 4- 5 years before the group can perform together. Hope that they can adjust to being alone, will make them appreciate each other more. Will be sad to see Taec go first, maybe next year will be jun.k and WY's turn 

• Like 3

Hi Everyone. This is @standingtallyy, signing in as just @standtallyy...with only three letters short. Still have no luck signing in with my original name using my FB account. Well, if there's a will there is a way:). Glad to be back.

Sad as it maybe but that's how I see it, Wooyoung is saying it outrightly that he has gone through a break up.

For now, I am happy with Seyoung's drama. I've watched Whisper last night. Poor LSY/DJ. What can he do? Have no choice but become the Devil's advocate.But overall it was good so far. I hope Seyoung gets more screen time and her character will not just disappear. Love that Seyoung and Lee Sang Yoon played a married couple...even in name only. 

• Like 4

@standtallyy- hi, u finally here. 

Sy's  drama- I don't mind if the 2 male leads fight for her. Glad she got married to LSY but I know in the end they have to divorce cos the main leads have to be together. Hopefully she has a good ending with Kwon Yul cos her last 2 dramas not much romance. So happy tomorrow we can watch Whisper- hope Sy's part gets enlarged cos she is an important character. 

Sy's sexy scene got into lots of news articles- in fact her lingerie is very modest. 

• Like 4

Hi @Gerry58 Yes, I made it back! Sad that I lost my YY badge :(.

Happy that 'undressing' scene got the buzz going for Seyoung and Sang Yoon. I know, her lingerie was too modest...but hey, there is cleavage there and Sang Yoon 'did look' -see above:D. I noticed that the sound effects are pretty intense in some scenes too.And that seem to add more flavour to it. I don't really know anything about merging and acquisition so the drama raises interests in me. It's good to know even the basics. Let's wait and see  how Seyoung's character pans out.

Edited by standtallyy
  • Like 5

Though I am sure we won't be seeing hints anymore,  still waiting for Wy's translated interview for ECLAT. Based on a fan account, he explained a lot of things including why he deleted his Instagram account. We'll get a better understanding of WY. 

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic1224 - did u try again using the password for your old account? If cannot, then tell admin u want the YY badge for u and @standtallyy, feels odd only a few of us have it

Now looking forward to Mondays and Tuesday- Hope Whisper goes back up to no.1 despite some negative comments about the female lead raping LSY's character. People don't realize it is a setup, she just make him think so. Anyway it is no big deal. Tonight she will still carry on with her revenge. Don't expect any romance yet between the 2 leads. I prefer they shift attention to Sy and Kwon Yul- they are supposed to be lovers- why they act as though they don't know each other? 

@chic1224 Don't think wy will give any more hints- busy for his solo, then military. Think he is putting aside romance for the time being. Anyway if he goes to army, we also have no news for the next 2 years so we have to be prepared. 

Sy looks good next to LSY- hope he learns to appreciate her help 

• Like 3