[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Saw khun paste a question on wy's hand but he later put back cos he doesn't want to answer, very curious what is the fan's question 

What happened to Taec's pants? Did he almost had an accident? Very funny 

They really know how to entertain their fans, make them laugh. Chansung is very strong, happy their reward for winning is food- chansung as usual eats a lot. So sweet to feed their fans, later mingle and take photos - excellent fan service 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 It might be a dating question hehehe. He wants to avoid it as long as possible.

Chansung really likes food. I just saw his eating broadcast. The show ended until he finished everything. And because of it I'm craving chicken with cola. 

Off topic: I saw the news of G-dragon from Bigbang of his IG being hacked. It was turned from private to private and people saw some pictures with the Japanese model his rumored to be dating. It's really great WY doesn't have one to avoid such incidents. It's also great his maintaining a really low profile. 

[STARCAST] Behind of 2PM 'GENTLEMEN'S GAME' Live Premiere Rehearsal!

http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?id=8233349&langCode=ko

101948424_1.png?type=w430_q70

101956224_4.png?type=w430_q70

101957606_7.png?type=w430_q70

102005585_12.png?type=w430_q70

• Like 4

@chic-chic- I am with u. Also suspect it is a dating question he doesn't want to answer. Hackers are so smart, that's why junho, jun.k and sy are very careful. Korean fans are so terrible, they will attack the female if they know she is dating their oppa. Better wait till want to get married, then announce. 

Wy practicing golf, he can't get it and have no patience- very cute 

• Like 4

wy is great at making people laugh

Just read the latest seo in guk's drama news. They choose a young lead actress, 8 years gap with him and 22 years gap with 2nd lead. Sigh, sy would have been perfect for this cos she is same age as sig. and much prettier. Don't understand why they keep pairing leads with huge age gap, I don't feel the romance. Sorry don't think I will be watching. Just finished one Japanese drama, Second Love- my first time watching, pretty good. Also Taiwanese drama love 020 also can watch. 

• Like 4

Just listened to wy's song- think they are my favorites, very catchy- he is such a genius

Just listened to wy's song- think they are my favorites, very catchy- he is such a genius

• Like 4

@chic-chic- oh dear - his acting is so stiff, she is just ok, both got lead in drama? Then I will skip this. Not sure why the casting is so bad nowadays. They either put actors with huge age gaps or idols. I guess the present 3 Wgm couples are boring, that's why they are bringing back the older couples but most Wgm ships already sank, only left solim, YY, gonglee (still active), lee tuck and sora and yura, taemin (not so active).

YY couple won't appear in drama cos wy not keen on acting. I must commend him on this cos many idols still want to snatch acting jobs when they can't act. Furthermore must have the facial expressions and emotions, not just depend on good looks.  I see so many bad comments trashing the recent idols who are filming right now. Their reputation will be at stake if they mess up the drama.

Wy should concentrate on composing. Hoping to get the English lyrics to his 2 songs. YY can appear on variety show like special chunseok show cos sy can cook or both appear on 3 meals a day- not so hard for wy cos he doesn't like to rough it out.

Whatever, I rather sy do a drama soon. Not really wise to appear together. Some cnblue fans may harrass the actress cos they don't want her to go with their 'oppa', hottest fans are more mature, but better to keep low profile. Both wy and sy prefer this. Sy is keeping quiet these few days. Sigh, miss her 

Wy looks good in simple white t-shirt 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- I just read the article. The drama is produced by fnc- no wonder they use their own people, same as JYP drama uses Taec but I am sure if wy gets offer to act, he will definitely turn it down. Sy also doesn't like the spotlight cos reporters will keep asking and viewers expectations will be high. 

I see him more suitable as MC for variety shows or DJ on radio like what suju members are doing but I still prefer him not to have a fulltime job and just concentrate on his music. He is so talented, nobody can compose like him. 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- sy has chemistry with all male actors. She is so pretty plus she has nice personality. I am still hoping she gets a lead role - don't care which actor cos she will know how to work with him. 

I read an article about a Boyband- they too dependent on 1 member to compose so they can't get album out. That's why some of them got to resort to acting, whether they can act or not.

2pm members are multi-talented, they can all do individual work, yet compose. That's why wy can be selective plus he is rich enough not to go after fame. He rather stay in background, helping his brothers and juniors, plus keep gf company. If he does too many activities, the relationship will fail, that's why there are so many breakups. 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Totally agree with you. But I must admit,I'm still jealous of two WGM couple working again together. However, high profile couple are always the easiest targets, when they become too popular, the pressure rises until something's got to give and 9 out 10, it's the relationship that always takes the backseat, especially when they are still young. The lure of fame and money is way too high a stake to loose, and you know, love can wait. To name a few - Lee Seung Gi and GG Yoona, JYJ guy and Exid girl, NK and GG Tifanny and I reckon LJS and PSH was too.. 

If Wooyoung are really in a relationship, their way of keeping it low key and hush- hush is the go. No pressure of getting attacked by Oppa-freaks and netizens. No crazy schedule that compromises the quality time spent together like normal bf/gf do, who go on dates after they go off work - it doesn't matter if it's late at night or past midnight (well they are in the entertainment industry :)). Plus, both are financially stable enough to do well in the future.

• Like 4