[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Saw LOTJ yesterday- did you guys watch?

Mongolia is really an interesting country, they got diverse landscape and weather. They started in the south- Gobi desert. Very hard to survive there- no water except in the oasis and so hot. The sand is also hard to walk. Nights are very cold. 

Then the east is the grassland- you see lots of open spaces and wild horses, the west the mountains are so beautiful and that is where the rare animals reside- saw the wolves and the magnificent eagle.

Think sy and the team went to the north. Saw eric post pics of beautiful river, trees and scenery. It is one of the rare untouched places on earth. She is very lucky to experience it but the traveling is no joke cos Mongolia is so big. The north is easier cos got river to fish and jungle can find fruit trees. Wonder whether sy gets to fish or dive in the water. Sigh,  wish it is her episode this week, but still got to wait. 

• Like 2

@Gerry58 I watched LOTJ last night. Yes, it's amazing how extensive Mongolia is and how diverse their landscapes are. There's even a part with snow capped mountains all year :D.The intro said the tribe needs to travel 10,000 kms. That is A LOT!!

Can the episodes where Seyoung appears come any quicker? LOL! 

I love it because even Hottest are saying Wooyoung is definitely one of the two that is dating...Mr Jang is truly 99% satisfied with his life and living it happily :D

• Like 5

ha ha found this- someone missing YY couple too.

Just read some comments that the present couples are boring, no chemistry. Saw jota couple going to eat eel and after 5 months, still not holding hands, chatting like friends rather than as a couple. They also say poor Eric cos his wife doesn't help out, she more interested in singing. Sy is still the most obliging, she always help wy out with chores. Don't think YY doing a drama will happen but maybe a variety show? like travel and food- wy is good in variety and the fans don't mind wy dating. 

@standingtallyy- glad you enjoy LOTJ- Mongolia is very interesting, at first I thought they were part of China cos of Genghis Khan. I envy the ladies cos they get to ride a camel but not the hot weather. Now I learn a lot about the country cos of Sy. LOTJ is very educational and I can't wait to see sy display her survival skills. Think she will be do her part. Hope they show more of her, rather than the male idols.

This week still seo in Guk, hopefully next week will be her turn. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

ha ha found this- someone missing YY couple too.

Just read some comments that the present couples are boring, no chemistry. Saw jota couple going to eat eel and after 5 months, still not holding hands, chatting like friends rather than as a couple. They also say poor Eric cos his wife doesn't help out, she more interested in singing. Sy is still the most obliging, she always help wy out with chores. Don't think YY doing a drama will happen but maybe a variety show? like travel and food- wy is good in variety and the fans don't mind wy dating. 

@standingtallyy- glad you enjoy LOTJ- Mongolia is very interesting, at first I thought they were part of China cos of Genghis Khan. I envy the ladies cos they get to ride a camel but not the hot weather. Now I learn a lot about the country cos of Sy. LOTJ is very educational and I can't wait to see sy display her survival skills. Think she will be do her part. Hope they show more of her, rather than the male idols.

This week still seo in Guk, hopefully next week will be her turn. 

@Gerry58 The comedian SeHo and Fiestar member (she is Chinese) is actually not bad. His 'wife' is pretty domesticated and helps out a lot.  I tried watching Eric Nam and Jota (I knew him from LOTJ, he was awesome there) but doesn't do anything for me because of the 'wives'.

Seyoung was very considerate even though she speaks her mind. She leads him but always turns to Wooyoung to have the final say. And I think thats what they are like in real...

• Like 5

Some videos to watch with English Subs

160825 I Can Hear Your Voice Ep 9 (eng subbed) ft. 2PM.

Spoiler

[password: wurijibno5]

http://www.hottestcolla6.com/160825-icsyv.html

Thanks so much for these Hottests translating the video. 

Video credit: torrent uploader
Chinese subs credit: 腾讯视频
Translators:@joycekzy, @sia_mandy, @pmfver,@ilmarkwoo, @taecoff, @myboytaec
Timers:@bed_pm, @shiningnuneo, @cessy0412,@M_NRth, @got7hottest, @thebananakins87@qashwawhite, @Yema2PM

#2PM's Private Photobook 2 (eng sub) 

Spoiler

Password: wurijibno5

http://www.hottestcolla6.com/2pm-private-photobook-2.html

Thanks so much for these Hottests translating the video. 

Video credit: @RoFa0725
Chinese subs credit: [7站联盟出品] : 音悦Tai-2PM饭团, Master Jun. K, NiceKhun_Nichkhun中文个站网 玉泽演百度贴吧, Woobar张祐荣吧, OPKM集團2PM李俊昊中文個站, 黄燦盛吧CSzone
Translators:@tanseeki_, @ilmarkwoo,@taecoff, @myboytaec
Timers: @pragmataec, @InLo90, @bed_pm, Yuki (2PMHottests)

• Like 4