[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@teothuy & @WooYoungchi Welcome to YY NATION! I'm claiming it, we are the coolest, talented and funniest group :P We are VERY NICE too. Please do visit often.

@blame2pm Well done! Woohoo! Doing that on national radio was jang! WY and 'your' Taec will love you even more :wub:. Don't you think yourcompany is a bit harsh blocking soompi in your work computer?  Poor you!

Nice work (as expected) you got there. It really suits our couple. Missing them too. Mr & Mrs Jang are so quiet.

Talking about miss, I miss your fanfics, aren't  we ladies? Enjoy the rest of your day Ladies!

• Like 5

@chic-chic I did. Hahaha. Hate how I sound though ugh.

Thank you for liking them. @gerry58 too. Its cool coz that post has almost 50 notes. I love reading the tags when people reblog the posts. Some people miss them, thought they were the cutest and one even dont know who they are but thought they were a sweet couple. Recently I noticed a lot of new comments from new fans on YY episodes on youtube too. Its great to see the support for Yy couple in different SM platforms.

I'm currently writing something! Its taking a while though since I'm trying a new concept. Will share once finished. :)

• Like 6

@blame2pm Nice voice you got there. Really great job defending them. Now the hosts of the show got an idea who 2PM is because of you. They would probably be listening to My House because of your explanation.:)

We'll wait for your new concept. I'll just go back to your old fanfics while waiting. 

• Like 7

@chic-chic- the lip tint 2pm endorsing looks pretty- next time will go and buy 

@blame2pm- way to go!! Promoting 2pm to the clueless- hope more people will listen to their music and become fans

another fan art

Sy's drama just added another new cast-

he is Lee sang woo's brother in Glorious Day- so he must be happy to be filming with sy 

• Like 7

welcome to all the new members that join us 
you will have alot of fun here
let's enjoy together 
:)
@blame2pm very good job you did on promoting 2pm,and you have a very nice voice by the way:D
now I'm excited to know you are working on something 
I really love your fanfic ,take your time we will be waiting 
:)

• Like 6

When 2PM becomes guest of Running Man, it's always fun to watch. So YY friends we need your help and vote especially those with twitter accounts. It's just a survey but this may be a basis of Running Man PDs who to invite. 

VOTE 2PM here

• Like 3

@chic-chic- yes the wy doll is so cute esp can buy clothings to change

pretty sy

Latest from drama forum- Kbs wants to extend Neighbourhood lawyer by 4 episodes, then follow by short drama , then a beautiful mind in July, rather than June. Not sure whether they will change plans. That means we will have to wait longer for sy, sigh...

• Like 4

welcome new poster to this thread :wub: just in case you guys haven't came across lovely 2young related tumblr while browsing around, here the summary. feel free to add to the list :) 

by @shineehappypandas http://shineehappypandas.tumblr.com/tagged/2Young

by @blame2pm http://blame2pm.tumblr.com/

by @bladerunner http://itsbladerunner.tumblr.com/

by @rosera http://ladysorchid.tumblr.com/

enjoy! 

• Like 6