[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi Chinguyas :) Blue is definitely IT for me too :thumbsup:That is their signature colour. I saw the photo @missauditor (whom I met in KL last September) posted on IG, you all are very pretty! It's good to see faces behind pseudo-names @yyluv and @blame2pm.

It's good that Seyoung is keeping touch with her old School 2013 co-stars, aside from besties Eunhye and Soojin. Somehow, I had the feeling it wasn't a romantic sort of food presentation. Those 30 portraits exhibit was amazing, But that sketch photo of Park Seyoung done by one of SK's national artist was still better, it was so life-like.

• Like 7

Guest elenskivios38

YES! Ladies definitely BLUE :heart:though my delulu dismay in that post i will continue travelling in delulu land with you ladies:)

I'll just think Seyoung's post to ascertain that she's with good friends so someone outhere may know with whom she had this healthy

dinner (HIGHFIVE!).

@missauditor thanks for the post "Anniversary Cake" every gathering you held  together with other YYnation chapter is 

memorable also for us even just with post pictures,those videos that @blame2pmposted during 2PM concert in Thailand

@chic-chic YYcouple latest news @Gerry58 lovely colorful fanarts and all of you golden ladies keep posting.. Gosh!!! without 

you i dont think this ship sail smoothly.  though where few in no.all your shared talents gave us assurance.THANKS A LOT! 

BRAVO! SK national artist Seyoung's sketch photo was fantastic:wub:Seyoung's mesmerising eyes ..lovely

im sure Wooyung wants that sketch photo for his flat as inspiration. :D:D:D!

Guest elenskivios38

@blame2pm dear! i love your gifset :heart: 1st time you post gifset here? or  skip some pages havent see it?

hope Seyoung have new  pictorial ..so you can make more of this! its very interesting idea.MORE POWER!  

I really miss interesting stuff made by talented YYlovers like Tioy.

2PM Concert House Party in Seoul DVD- Wooyoung's Ending TALK: So i wanted to show them this is who 2PM is! ...
cr: yourvoice_JH

13051746_1181647511858197_51328125022872

Other members. I cried reading Jun K. Taec's funny though

Spoiler

JUN K

12990966_1181647695191512_70208607848342

JUNHO

13000365_1181647341858214_76335105814045

KHUN

13043289_1181647145191567_86819842818823

CHAN

13015631_1181646598524955_93060968604680

TAEC

13055319_1181646875191594_16956318691664

• Like 5

This is funny. Members teasing Chansung because of his song Good Man which fans don't like because of it's sexy choreography.  Poor Chan.  Wooyoung only reacted once because probably he can relate haha.

12985382_1181639991858949_58953132387479

13015146_1181639965192285_62510988611779

• Like 3

@chic-chic thanks a lot. Must listen to chansung's song :) He is also so cute.

U all must watch his drama, very hilarious 

I love them for putting the group first. A lot of groups disband cos they do too much individual projects and grew apart, 2pm will stay together - awww so sweet. Hope they go together to military so they won't miss each other 

• Like 4

Wishing we hear from hunus soon about Sy's next project.

Keep reading news of idols going into acting and getting lead roles, these people want to be the next hyeri, sigh- that mean less work for the actual actors and actresses. Want to see sy on drama again, hope we don't have to wait too long

• Like 2

@Gerry58 You can listen to it here with English lyrics. The song is really nice. Good job to Chan too. The lyrics may also apply to our couple haha.  What fans hate is the choreography. The boys being sexy with girls. I haven't started watching the drama  because it's not yet finished. I'll wait until 16 episodes before I start watching any drama. But I've been watching the trailers on Chan's forum, he's really funny and there were so many compliments on his acting.

While Junho and Chan are busy with their dramas, Wooyoung is busy being a styling director. 

No news for Sy. I am really waiting for some CF's. Where are the 30 CFs reported before.

Spoiler

• Like 6

@chic-chic- thanks again. Hey chansung's song is fantastic, slow and sexy, good song to dance with your lover. Also the lyrics!!!  Very suggestive. Didn't expect from the youngest member- no wonder his brothers tease him. Also can hear everyone's voices

Chansung's drama I already watch till episode 8- very enjoyable and funny. Like it more than dots or memory. It is about working life- very relatable, empowerment of women, sexual harassment, working culture in Korea, etc. Watch out for the little boy acting as chansung's nephew, he is so cute. CS's acting very good, he is a lovable con artist

Think Sy's 30 cf include the clothings, handbags, shoes and cosmetics she wears in the drama.

Not sure got anymore. Hunusguy is so quiet also

• Like 3

@standingtallyy You're too kind...thank you. :) Would love to meet up with you someday!

@elenskivios38 I think its my first gifset I've done by myself. Learning new things because of this fandom has been really fun. Where else could I apply some of these skillset other than shipping purposes.  

@Gerry58 I want that YY mug for myself. haha. 2015metel is from Korea right? Surprisingly, quite a number of the youtube views are from South Korea. Is it surprising, I don't know. Maybe because I haven't interacted with them as much so I'm not aware that there are as many shippers there. Among the top are SK, Malaysia, and Indonesia. The Time We Spent Together video has the most views from Japan, because of the song I guess. So the next video I'm doing a Korean song for sure. @chic-chic Maybe, Good man? Lol. Im reading the lyrics you just posted and its SO our couple. 

• Like 5

@blame2pm- glad a lot of Koreans and Japanese watch your videos.

The Japanese like sy cos of cat funeral and also she is paired with wy in Wgm. The Koreans  also like her cos of her dramas. I saw a lot of them follow her IG. She also got a lot of international fans from US, Turkey, China, Taiwan, Thailand etc. Now cos of social media, a lot of people watch kpop and kdrama and variety shows.  I also get more likes for YY  fanarts from more strangers.

Please do more videos so we can spread the love of YY couple, also because of the contest, more people are visiting our forums. I see the viewership increasing, we are reaching 4.5 million soon

• Like 4