[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@wingting Thanks for the translation-

Sy's secret to maintaining her figure and nice complexion is very simple- walk 1.5 to 2 hours daily and drinks lots of water but it takes discipline to walk everyday. Don't think I can do this- maybe 1-2 days, then probably give up. So sad she going to cut hair after drama ends. Love her curls

Sy is so low maintenance and like casual clothes like jeans and t-shirts

She really like tomboy, not interested in fashion or branded stuff. Her style is always simple and comfortable - don't paint her nails, simple makeup and short hair (cos less maintenance) unless got functions, then she dresses up.

She is so normal and practical - that's why we love her 

• Like 2

This is so cute. Wooyoung doll WOOYONI. It's made by one of the fans. It would be a cute gift to Seyoung :lol:. It would be nice if one artistic fan of Seyoung would make her a doll too.

wooyoungdoll.tistory.com/4 

Embedded image permalink

This would be the information if you guys wants to order. 

Birth Certificate (Woo young doll Notice)

@ Introduce WOOYONI (Woo young doll)

stature 20cm / microfibre material and embroidery / including embroidery panty

@ WOOYONI's cloth ( embroidery and print ) / can't do individual purchase.

Ⓙ embroidered bloomers (Initials panty)

Ⓦ PPIYOUNG's Jumpsuit

Ⓨ Rose Little Prince (hat & Long Jacket & shirt & Pants)

Special gift

@ Adoption Application Period (Purchase Period)

2015 from PM 4:30 December 17 ~ January 20th PM 4:30, 2016.

@ See off (delivery) schedule

Expected in March 2016 (it's delayed by Holiday in China. please understand ㅠ. ㅠ)

* stock sale is not expected. Please keep the payment period must!

@ Adoption price (the purchase price) / 1SET  (BODY+3Cloth)

1 person: 22USD + shipping EMS 

2 people: 44USD + shipping EMS

3 people: 66USD + shipping EMS

@ Adoption Information (Account)

Industrial Bank of Korea 486-1989-0430 TRUECOLOR

paypal address : blossomcolor@naver.com

@ Notes

- You can not be canceled(or refunded) by production process after deposit.

- There may be changed special gifts and specifications in accordance with of sales volume.

- What about payment and shipping address are the buyer responsibility, Please check it again when you write payment form!

- If it's the quantity below, will refund.

@ Q & A (contact us)

- Other other inquiries, please email us!

- Twitter: @wooyoungdoll

- Homepage: http://wooyoungdoll.tistory.com

- Email: blossomcolor@naver.com

• Like 4

Thanks @chic-chic!

They are certainly making up for the short promotions in 2015. No.5 was actually praised to be a very solid album but they only have a week to promote it (they did win first place in The Show for My House). Since two members are enlisting in 2017 I am pretty sure WY and JH would proceed with their solo music for a year and 2016 will be geared for more push in that direction. The fact that WY is seen a lot with other composers means he is working on something. 

JYP is actually in a very good position since last year. They managed to have a lot of debut and comebacks for their artists. The quality of the albums released last year is no joke. There are also rumors that 2PM's comeback is slated for early 2016. The fastest accurate information would be from Jun.K's social media, LOL.

• Like 2

Sorry am  so late to this party.  Travelled lots and just got back. Happy New Year to all of you!   Thank you for all the updates, photos, vids, comments, translations.   I backread some 30 pages. 

Just a comment about the awards dress..  I  think it is an ingenious and modern take on a classic style, deceptively simple but actually complicated to make. It  needed a gorgeous, tall, slim and classy lady to pull it off effortlessly.    She was refreshing in a sea of black and white.  I wished it to be blue and it was!  And to think WY wore the same shade got me giddy.  Blue just suits them both.

The kiss scenes didn't bother me as it is acting, as SY pointed out to WY before.  

The SBS performance was a new take on their song. Great set too.  Loved WY's suit too.  Classy with a twist in the collar area.

Set me free....from the microscope that is the press, saesangs and possessive fans?  Free to be himself without judgment, free to love and be loved?  A song title?   Wooyoung ah, the cryptic in you got us all speculating.  

• Like 5

@hazeljrr_c922 - hey, glad u are back, better late than never. So happy to see u. 

2016 is the happening year for YY couple- lots of activities. Maybe less time for dating but nowadays u got whatsap and Skype- at least wy didn't go China, in same country it is easier 

Looking forward to wy's album and 2pm concerts, and Sy's drama... Still shipping and giving info on them

Wy looks cute in apron just like his yeobo 

• Like 1

<20160105> SY- Asian Ten - <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young, brilliance skin with no fault, "luminescence good looks" Amazing

[Asian Ten Song ye-ji intern reporter]

Actress Pak Se Young was proud of her luminescent good looks.

On 5th, Park Se Young's agency, Hunus Entertainment released some BTS photo of Park Se Young in <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>.

In these photo, Park Se Young wore a white dress and stared at somewhere with a bright expression. Especially a clear visage close-up of Park Se Young, it showed her clear facial features and brilliance skin with no fault and aroused the admiration.

A representative of Hunus Entertainment said, " Thanks to this habit, the secret of Park Se-young's transparent flawless skin is constantly drinking water."

Park Se Young is currently participating in MBC <My Daughter, Geum SaWol>, it's broadcasted every weekend at 10:00pm.

CR http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000162780

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

It's the latest news about SY. Hunus Entertainment issued these photo today, 12 news reported it until now....It's not the latest photo, only an old BTS photo of SY in MDGSW. I can't see this photo in their official Instagram, I'll repost it if I found this photo.

• Like 4