[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

4 hours ago, chic-chic said:

I haven't found the lyrics yet. Let's check once the song is out. I am really hoping it's good.  To be honest Got7  Japanese singles were not that popular. If Wooyoung can make Got7 a hit in Japan it would be really great for both artists. But JYP won't be making it as a comeback single if it wont be good. I am not really sure before it was Jun K who composed one of Got7 songs but it's not a comeback song. But this is the teaser. Basing on comments they are really looking forward to the comeback and the song. So I hope it would create a bang. 

Got7 won no 1 in the Oricon Chart for Laugh Laugh Laugh. If anything JYP is doing really well in Japan (too well, I want 2pm back in Korea). Jun.K is a splendid composer, Love Letter was really great and hopefully our Wooyoung can make an album full of his composition too.

Looking at Seyoung's pictures in her drama reminds me of So Yi Hyun who can wear a trash bag and still looks good. LOL.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ilikeme said:

Got7 won no 1 in the Oricon Chart for Laugh Laugh Laugh. If anything JYP is doing really well in Japan (too well, I want 2pm back in Korea). Jun.K is a splendid composer, Love Letter was really great and hopefully our Wooyoung can make an album full of his composition too.

Looking at Seyoung's pictures in her drama reminds me of So Yi Hyun who can wear a trash bag and still looks good. LOL.

Agree with u 100% - Seyoung looks good in anything- she has a model's figure, she makes the clothes look classy.

Fan art of wy 

• Like 2

This is a very good example

- sy completely covered in this cape, what u see is her beautiful face, but she still looks like royalty or someone from rich family

sy can act both modern or historical dramas- very versatile 

• Like 6

NAVER,DAUM changed the twitter account of seyoung to her new one 
hope her fans will start following her account now 
cr.@isebluerong ig 

12277401_487117334800577_458305386_n.jpg

@wingting no the problem is not solved yet 
last time I posted the pic by (copy, paste) and couldn't post URL for vid or ig 
soompi drive me crazy 
:angry:

• Like 5

i can like your posts but this is the first time in a week was able to type a message here,.  i think same some of you for a while there?   Driving me up the wall.

Thank you for all the updates and the nice pix of both of them.  Seyoung is a really good actress, and a glamorous one, regardless of what she wears.   If anyone will eventually have the full song of Got7 that WY composed, would appreciate a heads up.  Thanks so much. 

I dont know if my keyboard will go back into hibernation in soompi after this post, if so, just know I am around, enjoying reading and seeing vids and photos you post!

• Like 4

@hazeljrr_c922 - good to hear from u.

I read a lot of complaints in sooimpi about the changes, hopefully they Fix it fast. 

We are eagerly waiting for wy's new song, at least he is working cos his yeobo is busy filming 

come back often,

we will keep updating YY couple activities and news and will love to hear from u:)

@Rizki Handini- how are u, hope u also ok. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

YY Happy Times 

another of my favorite- wy's hand- protective over sy, telling the guys not to mess with his yeobo

Super love this shot :wub:He became possesive when that boy to his left said he likes Park Seyoung (I think I saw him in My Love Eundong? His acting was great there...) and the blonde boy became too close for comfort towards her, so he marked his territory, LOL :wub::D Look at Seyoung, you can tell she felt a bit uncomfortable...loved how she hid behind Wooyoung when Got7 suddenly turned up, her expression was the cutest ever :wub: And one of the boys saw that and was totally amused :D

That's great news. Wooyoung's composition will be part of Got7's Japanese album. He has the ability to be an all aound entertainer, he is born with it. But he sticks to his music, he loves his music. Now that his significant half is into acting (cough,cough Park Seyoung-ie), he'd rather continue where he is more at home. Who knows, one day when all is revealed,  another duet might happen? (I'm the queen of wishful thinking :D)

Paging @blame2pm...we need an update of that road trip please! :D:D

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Glad to see more of u

very disappointed bjh and sy can't attend the event cos great publicity for the drama

Sy's Twitter- everyone so happy

<20151204> SY - Twitter - Updated and Translation
Translation 1: Avoid the line always awkward in front of the camera eye huh huh
CR: wooyoungseyoung@Instagram

Translation 2: Still awkward in front of the camera, so I escape it, hohoho
CR: 布魯斯藍的思念@百度

@chic-chic: Thanks for your information. So glad that WY produced a song for Got7. Hope we can listen as soon as possible. Got 7 fans start to promote their album but there are different information about WY's song. 

1, Some of them said Got7's first album "Moriagatte Yo" will be released on 03/02/2016 and one of the song in this album is composed by WY. 

CR: https://instagram.com/p/-3UFLLLXDG/ (got7updates_@Instagram)

2, Some of them said Got7's 1st album "Moriagatte Yo" will be released on 03/02/2016. Title track "Moriagatte Yo" was produced by WY

CR: https://instagram.com/p/-3TNiDSl5O/

Let wait and see.....no matter which information is true, Composer Jang, Fighting.....

@amera46: oh....we are so poor...really don't know what to do...I tried many times but can't works....I think we need to ask Sommpi to solve this problem...I don't want it to block our communication. 

@hazeljrr_c922: Welcome back also.....

@Gerry58 & @standingtallyy: I love this picture too....SY was very comfortable before Got7 entered the training room. SY called her sister with WY. It's her first time to let her family to talk with WY. Of course, WY was surprised and didn't know how to call SY's sister and her daughter. SY corrected her niece to call WY and she was happy after she heard her niece said, uncle please promise to buy me this. See WY used SY's phone naturally to order MacDonald's, again how close they are.....they always did it..

SY was awkward and hid behind WY after Got7 arrived. It showed how she rely on WY. They were natural and close. WY hold SY's hand and introduced SY to Got7 but they separated as Got7 said they were holding hands...they embrassed and laughed...very fishy.....

They sat down and talked. Please look at Bam Bam (the blonde boy), he kept his eyes on them. He screamed when he saw their skinship, especially WY put his hand on SY's legs. I was surprised too cos it seemed that he told Got7 their relationship and sent a signal to them "be polite to her". Is it necessary for WY to take this action? Please see SY's reaction, she didn't escaped and seemed she get used to it. Too initmate to do this action.

I love what SY said after Got7's member said to WY, is it poor that you stay here with your wife? SY said, it was simple but things that you do in this room is not....she was great and smart. Please see her expression when she pleased WY to dance for her. WY was shy again and didn't want to do it. In fact, WY seldom showed his talent in WGM. It's normal for him to show it cos it's his show, may be he want to show his best to SY and refuse to do it in front of her without practices. I also impressed what WY said in the interview. He was sad to see SY staying with him in this simple room. He looked like he was so sorry that he can't help SY during WGM (cos he didn't have many activities during WGM) and he said he didn't know the reason why she still stayed here with him and really thank her. He was so sincere and sound like he didn't know why SY extended her WGM contract. So touching with their interactions.....They don't have much verbal expression in WGM (cos they are not good at presentation) but you can feel their caring to each other.  

Sorry for my long comment....I will review this part again tonight...thank you....

Happy Weekend, my YY friends

• Like 6

Thank you for that IG @Gerry58.  That very last scene in the IG, WY was snapping SY out of her sad thoughts of parting.  Same scene he told her "let's get married for real".  i swoon, I can never forget that line that totally sealed the deal more than their previous kisses and hugs.   Ah that last episode, love love love.  

• Like 3