[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Section TV reported the press conference of SY's new Drama, it's only around 2 minutes. It started from 1:50-3:48. I will translate this part once they showed the Chinese version

Here is the link: http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rroep48o.html

I found some video about the press conference with chinese sub, I'm translating now. I will translate only SY's part due to the limitation of time. If you really want me to translate all the content of the clip, please tell me and I will try my best to give you....

I also saw gerry58 shared 2pm interview with chinese sub, I will translate it absolutely......

See you all tonight...my YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

- Miss you guys so much and miss this thread and our couple ofcourse :wub:
I had a great week with my friend it was really fun and refreshing 
but still even on my vacation our couple was on my mind so it seem like 
our couple virus has spread between my friends so
:rolleyes:, don't be surprised if you see 
a group of crazy delulu girls join us later
:lol: (they are worst than my )lol :P
I can see that the ship is sailing smoothly I had a lot of catching up to do
I don't even know where to start 
:blink:

- first let me welcome the new shipper here WELCOME :) and feel free to share with us 
don't just lurck join us trust me it is more fun 

-  :wub:seyoung looked STUNNING in every meaning that the word has in the press
we have to admit that girl is really really pretty that she looks good no matter what she wear 
B)

- what is with the matching colors Mr & Mrs abvious 
blue , white ,red ,and finally that black leather jacket 
be careful our FBI agent are to be considered 
:phew:

- I see that Mr guyson is giving us more hints with BLUE YOUNG 
thank u aand keep it coming please 
:)
and 2pm cd on the table on seyoung drama fan meeting 
that kept me smiling till now 
:w00t:

- @wingting I really appreciate your efforts in translating thank u so much my dear
will be waiting for you tonight take you time 
and by the way I always love your long posts never be sorry about them 
:D

@Gerry58 miss u my friend you are like the " vitamain " to this thread 
always thankful for you :)

I still have a lot to watch the press , the fan meeting 
the last ep of the cooking show to catch the " sky diving " part 
and the first ep of the drama 
just want to drop by first since I miss here so much 
:D

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:@Gerry58 In my Daughter Geum Fanmeeting...Our Seyoungah is really beautiful even without makeup..she has natural .beauty of a goddess.The leading man can't helped looked at her while she was talking.:)As i observed the situation inside the panel ...the rest stop  pasting the logo in water bottle but our Kind Heart  Princess conntinued...I guess  those will distribute to the fans after. Then the poster fell down she helped  the crew to stick it on the wall. by her hand .Park Seyoung is truly a down to earth  Princess.:wub:Who among the actress will do the same thing she did ? im sure most of them will act as Primadonna :phew:.Park Seyoung is beautiful in and out.:)Thats why> i LOVE LOVE her!:wub::)

Edited by elenskivios38

The press conference of MBC weekend drama < My daughter, Geum Sa-wol>

At 1:56 - 2:03 Mother of Geum, Sa-wol mentioned SY: I hope I can act Park Se Young's mother in my next drama. I'm so glad that I work with these beautiful junior actor or actresses. I'm looking forward cooperating with them.

At 2:32 - 3:08 SY's part started

Q: How to prepare or pay attention to act a villain?
SY: I won't keep thinking that the character of my role is very bad. Conversely, I'm studying comprehensively the character of Oh Hye Sang. Why she make these decisions? Why she always do somethings bad? She only wants to gain what she desires rather than bad and she's trying her best to obtain what she wants. I will show more different aspects of Oh Hye Sang.

In order to let you understand easily, I will post this video again....

The press conference of < My daughter, Geum Sa-wol>, good looking of the leadings

At 00:05 - 00:15 SY say hello to the press

At 1:55 - 2:34: Hello, I'm Park Se Young. I play a role of Oh Hye Sang. The character of Hye Sang? Her parents lost her for some reasons when she was young. She always dreams and keeps fantasying her parents would be rich. She keeps fighting for this dream She is the best friend of Geum Sa-wol but later she becomes a rival of her. I will try my best. Thank you.

I will post the translation of 2PM's interview tonight. 

@Gerry 58: thanks for your sharing, It's the content which I sent the link earlier (section TV), I may post it tomorrow....

@amera 46: Thank you so much and I will try my best.

Enjoy it and Fighting......

Edited by wingting
  • Like 3

150905 2PM interview: Member help each other to grow up together......

Friends of Mango TV, hello we're 2PM
(OPPA I love you)

Question: Each member, please introduce your solo works
Jun. K: We are now doing some individual activities. Some of them are making an album (solo album show on WY and Chansung), some of them are playing movie and TV drama (Movie and TV drama show on Khun and Junho),  (Hard-working bees, like our editor). We miss and cheer each member (Brother's love, good! show on Khun). We also appreciate each member's works (totally agree on khun and Junho). It's the process to help our further development so that we can bring a good performance to you. (WY and Chansung look at Jun.K affectionately) Thank you very much (Junho show his love to Jun.K)

Question: Any planning for Chinese fans in the future
WY: When we plan for our concert, I really want to go to China. We will put our effort to meet all our fans in China. If we have these chances, I will definitely try our best to do all activities. (Chansung is not focusing and thinking the weather is good today)

Question: The impression of China's Fans
Khun: Every time we go to China, they show their passion and it's warm. When we leave China, they sit together and sing our songs. They are amazing. (China's fans are really good, show on Khun, Junho and Jun.K)

All: Fans of Mango TV, we love you 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

@wingting. Thanks so much for translating the interview of 2pm. I posted and watched it but I can't understand. Thanks so much.

Thanks as well for translating Sy's interview that Gerry58 posted.

Sharing Wooyoung's Twitter. The song is really nice.

[Wooyoung's twitter] Their song kind of screams out the negative feelings and leaves you light.
@day6official
‪#‎Congratulations‬
Hoping you will be able to shout out many other things towards the world ^^ You have my support~ !!

trans by 2pmalways

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 4

@wingting Thanks again for the translations.We are lucky to have someone like you who can do this tough job :wub: Two thumbs up for you!

@amera46 I'm glad you had a good break and welcome back...good to read the pink posting again :)

I'm still here in KL and guess who I met up? The beautiful, @missauditor! What a lovely lady and very pretty too :wub:, we spent nearly all day wth @missauditor who took time to show us around KL and of course chatted about our YY couple In between and how great this thread is and the beautiful people we met here:wub:. Thank you again @missauditor :wub:

I am still waiting for the subtitles of MDGSW from dramacool...the older lead actress must have a good impression on Park Seyoung for her to single her out specifically, a daughter she would like to have in real life? :D As what @missauditor told me, Seyoungie is a lot prettier in real life,and has even gone prettier at her birthday fanmeeting. I guess, that break Seyoung had worked to ber advantage (though not her choice), she came back good as new!

• Like 7

Just saw episode 2 - this drama is really good, I even got hubby hooked:)

storyline moves so fast- she found out what a bad guy her hubby is, her mum died, father fell off cliff

i come back later to talk more

my computer- chrome keeps crashing on me, have to switch to safari

anyway @amera46 glad to have u back, introduce more friends to this forum, let's have fun together 

• Like 4

Yay! Someone read My comments on the drama page and says she wants to watch too!

apparently we are supposed to go viki and click so the more people, the faster they sub. Now got 2000 alreaSy

Sy's fan latest meeting, although I don't understand Korean, I watched their body language-

sy was busy putting stickers even though some of them stopped- this shows she is hardworking.

when the poster fell, she help to fix it,

Also she didn't forget to thank everyone on the way out- this shows she has good manners:)

photo taking with fans ouside, she patiently obliged:)

• Like 4