[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest yantz3

@ujiyus1 ...Thanks! I had been staring at the neclace, wondering what's the other letters in them,coz it's clearly he wore some...And made me more curious coz the letter in the front is 'E' ...I thought it was "ROSE" ...but it's LOVE! Omo Wooyoung ah... 

YY is my first and only ship? Why? Because I am a fan of both of them and cos they have something special. I watched a lot of couples on wgm and some like good friends or it is one-sided. Even if they have feelings, they won't act on it cos most of them are young idols who still have a long way to go, career wise. In fact most go on wgm to boost their popularity. So don't be upset if they don't meet after wgm. The other couple ngm and jy also has possibility to hook up cos they are in their 30s, ready to settle down. If they don't hook up, then probably not ready to commit. We all hope they end up happy ever after in fairy tale that's why we are shipping them. By the way, wooyoung' hair with floppy fringe- just the way sy likes it! :)

• Like 1

I want to share an experience. I went to 2pm's Go Crazy Tour in Jakarta and saw Wooyoung live! He actually looks much more mature than on tv and that is a good thing. Before the concert starts, usually staff would go up on stage to put water bottles and towels. Now playful Wooyoung suddenly comes out in a grey tank top with shorts and puts the water bottles himself. The fans went wild for a bit and I did too. I wasn't a fan of Wooyoung before (Taec and Jun.K are my biases) but his performance was really good, especially when he and Chansung sang an Indonesian song which is actually one of my favorite song. He caught my eye and that is when I decided I needed to watch WGM with Wooyoung. After that, the baby Woo turns to be such a boyfriend and hubby material I just squeal whenever I see him and I think Seyoung is a good fit for him. Now usually during concert we fans would get banners of different members and coincidentally I got Wooyoung's and I guess it was the point where I would become a Wooyoung fan.
2pm in Jakarta 

• Like 1

@ilikeme_stv I agree with u- he is a good bf and husband material- in wgm he takes good care of sy, always giving his jacket cos it is cold, buying gifts like sunglasses, he don't need to cos it is just a show. Even personally buy necklace instead of getting his staff to do it. Wooyoung looks a bit skinny, needs to fatten up cos 2pm going to put album out soon.

@ilikeme_stv What you said about WY personally putting water bottles himself, got to me. No airs, no "star"complex, he just did it. That, I admire,

@Gerry58 same with the necklace. Our man is down to earth.

Seyoung-ah, this is a good guy worth keeping, but you know that already.... (delulu mode permanently on with me lol )

:)

• Like 1

Thanks for the funny video- wy can consider being a comedian if he decides to retire :) @hazeljrr_c922 - they both down to earth, no star complex, well mannered due to upbringing, both come fr loving families. In fact similar background plays an important part in a relationship cos if u cannot get along with his/her family, will cause problems.

• Like 1

Guest vanya

i really...really wanna see jwy and psy on tv again... like on variety show... or any games maybe...?? like couple games.... miss them badly... :(

CDqg5q3UkAAp7Xn.png
CDqhOMZUsAAQ2sN.png
CDqhheBUkAAT9xp.png

jwy said that he's expert on card kissing games...

CDqh33AUkAIkFUm.png

he's really trained...! see this...

but unfortunately psy doesn't have experience with that game.... so u can see.... who's the expert and who's not..

CDqiZMyVIAARC3l.png

@yantz3 @Gerry58 I think it's the same ring :-) Park Seyoung is wearing it on the same finger as that photo in Singapore (with Wooyoung of course)...Seyoung probably thought it is safe to wear it because she is only doing  a photo shoot not worried about the prying eyes from the public...well,I'm glad she did because it reached this forum--to the delight of our shipper's hearts <3

• Like 1

@standingtallyy - happy to hear this, wow u got sharp eyes. Maybe she thought this ring not so obvious as the puzzle ring. Anyway I am sure her bf will give her more presents after wgm cos he is so generous @vanya I also like to see them on variety show but I noticed the TV stations quite bias, they promote idols more, u keep seeing the same few people. Hope to hear news about sy soon

Idols have killer scheds particularly WY. Crazy, then the 2pm tours, followed by his solo album and now Guilty Love. All the preparatory work, promotions, clocking in so much air mileage....we always worry about WY.

Very few actors have tough schedules, i.e. those juggling several projects and multiple CFs. Idols who also act, straddle 2 careers, sometimes simultaneously.

I wouldn't want Seyoung to go through the same wringer. She just went through a mediation. Then negotiation of terms before she made the move to Hunus; it couldn't have been easy. It is enough for me that she has some publicity shots at the moment, then a drama or a movie, one at a time. But I do cross my fingers that she gets a project soon, one that will have ratings going through the roof.

I am not hopeful that WY and SY appear in a drama or movie any time soon. But I would like the OST to include something that have both of them working together :)

Hi chingus I really luv and proud of all of my 2young  chingus, How come you can recognise couple ring ( when 2young at singapore)
Make me want to share about my favourite episode of 2young. 
"We are going to a arrange a meeting between the families anyway"
Not many of WGM couples I watched. but it's really unbelievable situation,  inside of wgm couples that I have been watched.I think only wooyoung and seyoung has many conicidence, Like close friend of Wooyoung (busan market episode) was same Park group (Familly root of Korean people, I don't really understand how to describe it).
Make think and believe that they are meant to each other.

standingtallyy said: @yantz3 @Gerry58 I think it's the same ring :-) Park Seyoung is wearing it on the same finger as that photo in Singapore (with Wooyoung of course)...Seyoung probably thought it is safe to wear it because she is only doing  a photo shoot not worried about the prying eyes from the public...well,I'm glad she did because it reached this forum--to the delight of our shipper's hearts <3
  • Like 2