[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest yantz3

Hi everyone....Are any of you guys ever seen this?
sorry if anyone post this already...Gosh ...I want to see more of BTS when they were filming... I think this was when they made their legendary bench...

cr to uploader

Guest yantz3

Sorry double post... but I love this...
I'm imagining them in 0ne bed...kekeke,,,pervy delulu... @scuttler ...how are you? still waiting for your lovely FF dear... :D 
tumblr_nn62q21K5y1qe4t2io1_500.jpgcr to fyjangwooyoung..d47a53ad1233e742b8f9b4c434a33cf6.png
d3c4254388b1f85a4a408ec797e66a2b.png

Happy Wooyoung and Seyoung on bed... :) 

@scuttler Thank you for your insights. I agree!

Thank goodness people realized at the end of the day it was an overreaction. And it is also good that after the issue Miss A came out with an album, and sold well.

2pm has become the senior idol group now, very well established. As with Khun, dating and relationships will eventually come into the picture (looking at u WY...my delulu). They have to go to military in a few years too.

My guess is these eventual realities will impact share prices too, albeit temporarily, because from a business standpoint, Got7 is there.

Personally I have faith in the individual talents of WY and the rest of 2pm; they would't have lasted this long otherwise (of course credit also goes to JYP for good management of careeer). They will be ok, be it relationships or after a 2 year lull.

@hazeljrr_c922 there are a lot of factors that go into the movement of stock prices. I talked about it a bit below, but it's boring, so I put it in a spoiler.

It's the nature of the business, unfortunately. And markets go up and down all the time. There's only so much you can predict down the line. It's not just dating news either that effect stock prices. Natural events and things like that effect stock prices across the board. Think of it this way, if you put your money into something and it doesn't work, you'd want to get rid of it so that you don't lose more money. Being a publicly traded company means that you're always going to have to answer to shareholders.
The good thing we should note is that at this point, 2PM probably have a lot of influence in the company. Their opinions matter now. They're the highest revenue generating group in the company. And I wouldn't be surprised if all the boys have shares in the company. And the cool thing about JYPE is that the four largest shareholders are JYP and 3 other executives. It's their money in there, so they're more likely to want to protect their investments. Whereas with other companies, it's only a few people at the top and then the rest of the investors are investment firms. And when you're answering to investment firms, your bottom line will always be about making profits and less about the well being of your employees. Again... I can go more into this, but I won't bore you.
In terms of GOT7... JYPE need to make sure that they're successful and are financially viable. Because even though they're there, if they can't sell albums, investors aren't going to be interested.

2PM are past the three-year stage where JYP put in the ban. I don't think that JYP is against the idea of them dating, but would probably prefer for them do be private about it because 1) it affects the group 2) it affects the company 3) it affects the people directly. If news were to come out, stock prices will probably take a hit, but considering the hit that the stock prices hit when Suzy's news came out wasn't too bad, I don't think it's a thing they really need to worry about too much.

Guest vanya

open to the public on their relationship for any Korean artist is still quite scary because it has a considerable effect especially for their careers. they prefer to cover it until they are ready to get married or if they are caught by the media. This article is about dating artist.

Keep it secret or tell the public?

By Park Si-soo

Korea's single stars have traditionally opted to keep their love affairs off the public radar. In doing so, some have been accidently caught dating with concealed faces using sunglasses, masks or caps.

But lately, a growing number of young celebrities are breaking from that custom by making public their romantic relationships.

The latest examples are Yoona and Sooyoung, members of K-pop sensation Girls' Generation. Photos of both dating their respective celebrity boyfriends — singer Lee Seung-gi and actor Jung Kyung-ho — were released last week by paparazzi news outlets. Although the two could have easily downplayed the rumors of their romantic relationships they instead opted to be open and honest about their new beaus.

"Yoona and Lee Seung-gi are carefully meeting one another... We don't know exactly when the two started seeing each other," said a statement by SM Entertainment of the nine-member girl band on Jan. 1. Two days later, the agency also confirmed that Sooyoung had been seeing Jung for a year.

Actress Moon Geun-young and actor Kim Bum are the most openly dating celebrity couple. After admitting in November they were seeing each other, the celebrity couple have frequently been spotted in public places holding hands and displaying affection just like ordinary couples do.

They traveled to Europe together in October. Several photos of them taken by Korean tourists there showed they were no different from any other ordinary couple on their first romantic getaway, even dressing identically at one point.

Veteran actor Bae Yong-joon recently joined the ranks of those openly dating, demonstrating this is not just a fad of only young-adult celebrities. Known for normally maintaining a low profile, the 41-year-old confirmed in December he was dating Koo So-hee, 28, the second daughter of a vice chairman of LS Industrial System. Last November, they were seen traveling together in Japan.

Good or bad?

Opinions are divided when it comes to celebrities dating openly. Proponents claim that gone are the days when stars needed to keep their love affairs secret.

"In the past, a dating scandal dealt a devastating blow to the fan base of a celebrity involved, especially female entertainers. Some even found their commercial contracts canceled due to scandals. But this is no longer the case," an entertainment industry insider said on condition of anonymity.

"Top actress Kim Tae-hee is the best example. She is well known as the girlfriend of singer Rain. Nevertheless, she still remains an undisputed ‘blue chip' in the (show business) industry."

He said this shift is attributable to the dwindling role of Confucianism in terms of shaping the country's general code of conduct. The ethical system imported from China in the 14th century had a significant impact on Korean society for generations. In particular, it is infamously conservative when it comes to male-female relationships, suggesting for example that, "a boy and a girl not sit together after they turn seven." Divorce was another strong social taboo that came with it.

But the influence of this social code has been waning in recent decades due to the rapid influx of Western culture, which does not only encourage open romance but also celebrate it.

Another show business insider said there are "no secrets in a networked society."

"It's a matter of when (celebrity romances are made public), which means it's all but impossible to completely prevent private information about a celebrity from being leaked," he said.

"Once a rumor emerges, numerous seemingly related photos and articles pour onto the Internet. Many of them are proven to be irrelevant to the issue, but there are always some that tell a credible story. So in this regard, I think it's better to tell the truth when things happen, rather than taking the risk of being labeled a ‘liar' after being caught attempting to cover it up."

Nonetheless there are still many celebrities and showbiz experts who claim open dating is still risky.

Popular comedian Shin Dong-yup expressed anxiety over the shift during a nighttime talk show, "Witch Hunt," aired on Jan. 3. Recollecting the time when he had a relationship with a popular fashion model, the 43-year-old said, "Everything is fine when the relationship is in good shape. But when it turns sour, people involved will soon find their fame and fan base damaged." He didn't elaborate.

Actor Park Gi-woong echoed that view on a radio show.

"Now I'm single. Even if I have a celebrity girlfriend in the future, I will never tell it to the public," he said. "It's not for me, but for the girlfriend. People seem to have become very generous about celebrity love affairs. But still there are many who aren't. If a celebrity couple is broken for some reasons, they begin to treat the breakup like a divorce."

Female comedian Kim Ji-min and K-pop musician Lady Jane echoed the same view in other programs, saying they will avoid dating openly.

but i think this is a matter about choosing... life is about choice, we are the sum of our choices, and most of them are made for us. you can't choose when and where you born, you can't choose ur family, you can't choose when or where you fallin in love and you can't even choose who you love........ but you can choose how you love.....  so take ur choices to take ur chances my dear jwy and psy... luv u always...

sorry for off topic.. and for my bad english...

Guest vanya

[ENG] Wooyoung - THE BLUE LIGHT lyrics

Before I knew it you were there
Overflowing in my heart

Like a light
Come close and envelop me
and breathe life into my breakable self

When I had started to give up
Blue tear drops materialized and fell   Light Light Light

I had lost my way
in the pitch black
OK, I got the Blue Light

The Blue The Blue yeah
I said The Blue Light

The Blue Light Light
The Blue Blue The Blue Light
Blue Light Blue Blue Light
Blue Light Blue Blue Light

I saw you as a blue phantom
Please save me

I’m no longer able to believe
in anyone other than you
Heal my wounds
I can’t say

Oh U R The Blue Light
Oh U R The Blue Light
Oh U R The Blue Light
Yes U R The Blue Light
x2

I’m no longer scared
If you’re here
I’m no longer frightened
If you’re here
If you’re here
I will no longer be
sad

I got The Blue Light

Blue Light!
THE BLUE LIGHT lyrics http://tmblr.co/ZeD4Ly1jB-JgL

The lyrics so romantic- basically saying he needs her, she protects him. Oh the feels... Wooyoung pls keep composing, we love it Ya 30 April- don't forget, pls post your birthday wishes, artwork, etc. show your creativity :)

Guest yantz3

Omo... she's stunning....sooo pretty....!
I love her statement here :The actress, who's starred in dramas like 'Love Rain' and 'School 2013', expressed, "I'll show you my best with a new heart. As I've made reliable nest this time, I will thank fans for their support by showing an even better side of myself."
Yess!...reliable nest and "new heart" .... fighting Seyoungah... 
And this attentive hubby ....can't get over it...why did they cut the scene when it gets better ...... they're so comfortable. to each other, Seyoung sink down and Wooyoung catched her..ahhhh my heart...I miss them...
5da6120fce06f4598ec0f210e6ff2157.gif

BTW I kept looking at her ring in the picture above....hhmmm....my delulu...my eyes hurt.... :D