[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I find it interesting and endearing that he speaks so openly about the idea of marriage. I don't follow many other groups so I don't really know if they talk about it, but I would figure it isn't common for someone his age to speak so openly about it. Not to mention the fact that he has such a mature view of marriage. I mean, we're about the same age and most of my friends run the other direction at the mere mention of the m-word. I think it's cool though. And I like that it seems like he's easing his fans into the idea of him dating and being in love, which I think is slyly smart of him. Wooyoung is a lot of things, but stupid is definitely not one of them.

@sage_turquoise thanks for sharing their's view about relationship.... definitely agree with them that the most important thing for a long relationship is being truthful for each other and be more communication... even for them who are separated by distance, time and a lot activities....
miss them soooo much....... jwy&psy....:x

"@.JunkayStreet: (Trans) [iG] Jun. K's comment on Wooyoung's Instagram - "Am I not a fool? ㅠㅠ"

OKEY! It's clear enough! Wooyoung is in love and his Jun.K hyung is in love too.. ?! (With me of course... So don't make any doubt, hesitation, question, skepticism, hesitancy, indecision, wavering, incredulity, scruple, hesitance, irresolution, dubiety, wobble, falter, discredit, wabble, shillyshally about us my dears @jbum @ujiyus1 @NorsalwaA‌ @emiels @AomP‌ @peggyM ) LOL :P

@diendong‌ With who??? @rosera unnie would beg to disagree on that haha :P I guess what unnie's boyfie was trying to say to wy was "I was not born yesterday" haha

@Sage_Turquoise‌ unnie at this point there's a thin line that separates delusion and reality in yy wonderland haha ;))

• Like 1

Some other translation of CanCam interview:

HE IS SO CHEESY BUT PPL IN LOVE WILL NORMALLY BE CHEESY!!! I totally understand you JWY!!  **winked**

Translation by: ゆみ @jngwyng twitter
[CanCam] Wooyoung: I didn't like roses before. It's beautiful but it hurts when you get pricked by its thorn. Just like a female. For the rose to be able to protect itself, it has thorns. When I realized that, I came to like you more. Not because you can't touch by anyone. It's because I came to know your tender heart hidden in thorns.

Tender heart hidden in thorns......

It was like the beginning of YY when she was guarded. And toward the latter episodes when she couldn't look straight into his eyes lest her emotions show through her big, expressive eyes.

Wooyoungah, that's exactly what you wanted to say, right??

missauditor said: @scuttler said: I find it interesting and endearing that he speaks so openly about the idea of marriage. I don't follow many other groups so I don't really know if they talk about it, but I would figure it isn't common for someone his age to speak so openly about it. Not to mention the fact that he has such a mature view of marriage. I mean, we're about the same age and most of my friends run the other direction at the mere mention of the m-word. I think it's cool though. And I like that it seems like he's easing his fans into the idea of him dating and being in love, which I think is slyly smart of him. Wooyoung is a lot of things, but stupid is definitely not one of them.

Guest agashi868

Hi everyone! It's been so long since I've posted but I'm still reading this thread everyday, loving all your amazing comments and joining in all the delulu from uri JWYoung's cryptic hints!!! :))

I just had to write something after reading @ujiyus1's post of Wooyoung's CanCam interview because no matter how I read it, my mind just keeps associating his interview to Seyoung:

ujiyus1 said: Some other translation of CanCam interview:

HE IS SO CHEESY BUT PPL IN LOVE WILL NORMALLY BE CHEESY!!! I totally understand you JWY!!  **winked**

Translation by: ゆみ @jngwyng twitter
[CanCam] Wooyoung: I didn't like roses before. It's beautiful but it hurts when you get pricked by its thorn. Just like a female. For the rose to be able to protect itself, it has thorns. When I realized that, I came to like you more. Not because you can't touch by anyone. It's because I came to know your tender heart hidden in thorns.

Guest PerryjoH

Woo deleted the posted Movie lol,,i think members teasing him,,as jun k replied that posted lol,,this patoties looks like a fish in the ocean they caught easily in their own mouth~      

@hazeljrr_c922

yes the rose is exactly her~when their ist meet he cant easily moved with those big eyes,,and he find seyoung is not easy to please with his playful action,,and i remember when their camping ep,,he said jokingly that is not easy to lived with her lol,,and slowly he find her a thoughtful and kind hearted seyoung~and fallin in love with her!!aigoo  cheesy woo~~

goodmornyt ladies!!

:x

Guest wsyoung

Actually wooyoung had to delete

his insta because the law of copyright. Some netizens pointed out about that.

Ye~ being celebrity is not easy.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY YY NATION STILL SAILS!

WHO TRIED HIS BEST TO WIN HER TRUST?

WHO DID NOT GIVE UP WINNING HER HEART EVEN WHEN SHE WAS AS COLD AS ICE PRINCESS?

AND THEY'RE WONDERING OUT THERE WHY WE'RE DELUSIONAL HERE!

NO FURTHER EXPLANATIONS, YOUR HONOR! WE'RE SOLD!!!!!!

(sorry for the capslock!) =))

Thanks for posting, @ujiyus1!!!!

Some other translation of CanCam interview:

Translation by: ゆみ

@jngwyng twitter

[CanCam] Wooyoung: I didn't like roses before. It's beautiful but it

hurts when you get pricked by its thorn. Just like a female. For the

rose to be able to protect itself, it has thorns. When I realized that, I

came to like you more. Not because you can't touch by anyone. It's

because I came to know your tender heart hidden in thorns.