[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

we r adore 2 people.. so sometimes its a little hard.. maybe some will be more favor to sy or maybe some will be more favor to woo…

but when i come here for me ther is no sy stan or woo stan.. coz its a YY STAN.. i know it when i come here ther will be full of YY thing… everything is about YY… even a little thing shippers will tie it to YY… even sometimes i feel this is not bout it… but then i said to myself….so what … just have fun… this is the place that u can share anything bout YY its YY paradise… 

so just have fun to everyone who lurk at here… dun get hurt… dun get hurt… coz if u feel hurt about something u’ll not enjoy it anymore.. or if u dun agree with some comment just skip it... maybe u can leave awhile… but when u miss them again just comeback…as long as u r not a hatters..

all the musician… will dedicate their songs for their fans… no doubt about it… now i think woo want to be a musician.. not only an idol…coz woo said he want to comfort fans through his music..(dun get me wrong.. 2PM brotherhood its very tight… they will stay 4rever n support each other.. just beside their group activity they will have solo activity… they have their own spot that they want to try… acting, music, variety, and more… its all bout their future… but they will put a group as th main point i believe it coz they said they want to be like SHINWA..)

n bout woo’s song of corz all of his songs its dedicate for his fans…absolutely… do not doubt bout it.… n fans is precious for him.. he said it himself…. n he want to comfort fans through his music.. he said it himself too… i think the most of musicians dream when they can comfort someone through their songs… so do not doubt about it… he will do the bez for fans that always support him… coz fans is precious for him…

n now about what is fans… i have ever heard a musician said… fans family frens n someone they love… all of them r include as a fans… dun u think so… n parents r the vvip fans… coz whatever they do… good or bad they always support them… so they r vvip fans… n for someone who already get married wife/husband n their kids become their vvip fans…. just like Tablo… his wife n daughter r his vvip fans… )

so i think as a shipper or as a fans dun need to confuse coz he dedicate all his precious songs for all that call fans… n even not a fans as long as they like th music… a musician will feel very happy when their song can be like by anyone… dun u think so…

n now about fangirl i think one of them include this girl… (ah for the lurkers if u r not yy shippers u may hate this… dun read it then... coz till here its only for yy shippers…  dun get hurt by this… but its a consequence if u come here u’ll read not only bout woo or bout sy but also all bout YY )

so this is bout this one fangirl…

when their first met officially… the unfinished song n dedicate for ex…lol… but this girl just enjoy it sweetly…

tumblr_nk3b0fmPlN1tm88afo2_540.jpg

a recorded song as an apology song… he sing her song… and look at this girl… she was very into it.. n feel happy…

tumblr_nk3b0fmPlN1tm88afo3_540.jpg

n not only for his voice she also fell for his dance… look at this girl expression i dun need to tell… u can see this girl totally being a fan girl…

tumblr_nk3b0fmPlN1tm88afo4_540.jpg

n she is the luckiest fans coz she got the proposed song from her idol… look at her face when look at him… this girl totally fell for him….

tumblr_nk3b0fmPlN1tm88afo7_540.jpg

n when he sing a b.day song for her sister… look at this girl expression… that smile …so satisfied..

tumblr_nk3b0fmPlN1tm88afo5_540.jpg

n now this girl just never get enough.. she always want to see her idol perform in front of her… just looking for the only one…

tumblr_nk3b0fmPlN1tm88afo8_540.jpg

n this girl now even took a fancam of her idol even his performance was silly.. but whatever the idol do… fangirl always think its cute n cool…no exception for this girl… everything bout him is cool n cute for her…

tumblr_nk3b0fmPlN1tm88afo6_540.jpg

i said she is the luckiest fans in the world... when her b.day.. the idol ask this girl.. what do u want the most... n what she want the most??? what do u think a fangirl want the most... of corz when the idol can perform a song for her... so all this girl want that the idol playing a piano for her.. thats all she want...... (i envy...so envy... coz as a fangirl i want taec sing a b.day song for me... thats will be my bez b.day ever then... coz im a fangirl... ah..sorry for the adds...)

tumblr_nk3b0fmPlN1tm88afo1_540.jpg

so this girl slowly become a fans…die hard fans i think… i dun know is she a hottest or not but she is totally jangppa

even this man now can’t win over him i think… lol

c8f6ca3331a48ab487df3db934b1f256.jpg

coz now her number one is totally for jang-ppa… lol…

ps. for yy shippers my yy famz its ur right to post something everywhere u want bout YY but do not go to wrong place...coz everyone have their right to post everything they want as long as its a responsible comment... but if u do it at wrong place u might get hurt urself n mightbe affect the one that we support... n when u read a comment that u dun like just skip it... dun get hurt dun get mad...

FIGHTING YY FAMZ!!!! always support uri YY not only as a couple but also as individual... n we all have our own way to support our idol.. so respect each other is the best way to get along n the bez way to support our idol... be happy YY famz ... love n peace... :)

I thought this was really cute. And it's a really nice thought. I didn't peg him as someone who would want to raise kids in an apartment, either.

D89EEBC6-E22B-486B-9C02-C9775696FEC1_zps

Cr. tagged

He looks happy and healthy now, which is good. It is a lot different than the way he was after WGM. And he has wonderful fans. Those roses are gorgeous.

we

r adore 2 people.. so sometimes its a little hard.. maybe some will be

more favor to sy or maybe some will be more favor to woo…

but

when i come here for me ther is no sy stan or woo stan.. coz its a YY

STAN.. i know it when i come here ther will be full of YY thing…

everything is about YY… even a little thing shippers will tie it to

YY… even sometimes i feel this is not bout it… but then i said to

myself….so what … just have fun… this is the place that u can share

anything bout YY its YY paradise... so just have fun to everyone

who lurk at here… dun get hurt… dun get hurt… coz if u feel hurt about something u’ll

not enjoy it anymore.. or if u dun agree with some comment just skip it... maybe u can leave awhile… but when u miss them

again just comeback…as long as u r not a hatters.. all the

musician… will dedicate their songs for their fans… no doubt about it…

now i think woo want to be a musician.. not only an idol…coz woo said he

want to comfort fans through his music..(dun get me wrong.. 2PM

brotherhood its very tight… they will stay 4rever n support each other..

just beside their group activity they will have solo activity… they have

their own spot that they want to try… acting, music, variety, and more…

its all bout their future… but they will put a group as th main point i

believe it coz they said they want to be like SHINWA..n bout woo’s song of corz all of his songs its dedicate for his fans…absolutely… do not doubt

bout it.… n fans is precious for him.. he said it himself…. n he want

to comfort fans through his music.. he said it himself too… i think the

most of musicians dream when they can comfort someone through their songs… so do

not doubt about it… he will do the bez for fans that always support him…

coz fans is precious for him…now about what is fans… i

have ever heard a musician said… fans family frens n someone they love…

all of them r include as a fans… dun u think so… n parents r the vvip

fans… coz whatever they do… good or bad they always support them… so

they r vvip fans… n for someone who already get married wife/husband n

their kids become their vvip fans…. just like Tablo… his wife n daughter

r his vvip fans… so i think as a shipper or as a fans dun

need to confuse coz he dedicate all his precious songs for all that call

fans… n even not a fans as long as they like th music… a musician will

feel very happy when their song can be like by anyone… dun u think so…

now about fangirl i think one of them include this girl… (ah for the

lurkers if u r not yy shippers u may hate this… dun read it then... coz

till here its only for yy shippers…  dun get hurt by this… but its a

consequence if u come here u’ll read not only bout woo or bout sy but

also all bout when their first met officially… the unfinished song n dedicate fox ex…lol… but this girl just enjoy it sweetly…a recorded song as an apology song… he sing her song… and look at this girl… she was very into it.. n feel happy…

not only for his voice she also fell for his dance… look at this girl

expression i dun need to tell… u can see this girl totally being a fan

girl…

she is the luckiest fans coz she got the proposed song from her idol…

look at her face when look at him… this girl totally fell for him…. when he sing a b.day song for her sister… look at this girl expression… that smile …so now this girl just never get enough.. she always want to see her idol perform in front of her… just looking for the only one…

this girl now even took a fancam of her idol even his performance was

silly.. but whatever the idol do… fangirl always think its cute n

cool…no exception for this girl… everything bout him is cool n cute for

her..

I said she is the luckiest fans in the world... when her b.day.. the idol

ask this girl.. what do u want the most... n what she want the most???

what do u think a fangirl want the most... of corz when the idol can

perform a song for her... so all this girl want that the idol playing a

piano for her.. thats all she want...... (i envy...so envy... coz as a

fangirl i want taec sing a b.day song for me... thats will be my bez b.day ever then... coz im a fangirl... ah..sorry for the adds...

So this girl slowly become a fans…die hard fans i think… i dun know is she

a hottest or not but she is totally jangppa

for yy shippers my yy famz its ur right to post something everywhere u

want bout YY but do not go to wrong place...coz everyone have their

right to post everything they want as long as its a responsible

comment... but if u do it at wrong place u might get hurt urself n

mightbe affect the one that we support... n when u read a comment that u dun like just skip it... dun get hurt dun get mad...

FIGHTING YY

FAMZ!!!! always support uri YY not only as a couple but also as

individual... n we all have our own way to support our idol.. so respect

each other is the best way to get along n the bez way to support our

idol... be happy YY famz ... love n peace... :)

WELL SAID DEAR!! This is what I feel and you spoke up my mind so well... *100 thumb up*

So dear you, whoever you are... please DON'T be silly asking shippers on their zone (YY thread) to be not spazzing about THEIR OTP!! If You like then you are so much welcome..

Dislike?! Soo... Just stay away... Don't act too much lebay sotoy geje gengges and menyebalkan... (Yes, now you know where is my hometown by my words lol...) to asking that kind of thing. I'm spazzing about YY not only in this thread but in my IG... So what? Who do u think u are asking me for not doing it? *feel free for inbox me if u want to talk direct to me* :)

FYI. I'm a hottest and I know how to protect and loving my bias, but in this spaceship I'm proudly say that I'm diendong is a DIE HARD YY SHIPPERS... #2youngsquad... :)

Lets fly happily youngers~~ :x

@TioY‌ i don't know what to click. I want to click insightful,awesome n lol at the same time. Daebak, well said.

@diendong‌ yes don't act lebay sotoy geje gengjes =)) you're so funny.

Guest liestiana

@TioY‌ @emiells‌ @diendong‌ Indeed !! I think we already know the reason why we all here. Who can't stop us? Maybe, Even JWYoung and PSYoung can't stop us lol >
>
cr : 2younglover IG and saotoi817

Hi all; as we are waiting to hear from the admin about part 3, to be on the safe side, whoever runs the twitter, facebook, and 2YoungLover IG (Sorry, I don't remember who it is, I am a bad person) could you guys post something about the contest? Here are the rules for part 3... I would appreciate it. We already got a lot of wonderful art from @eeyahlove22 -- that said, there is a possibility of us needing completely original art, and I don't want to put all of that burden on her. So if you're able to help and get someone to create something, I would be grateful. Thank you!

• Round 3 (fan art):
  • Entry period: 2/23-2/24
  • Voting period: 2/24-2/26
  • Explanation: 3 original examples of fan art. 1000px width and height maximum.Also, anyone here live in Singapore? I want to order the PiYoung keychain, but the only place I can find right now I think operates out of there. I would pay for the stuff + postage to the US for anyone who lives there!

Hi chingus....I just watched cat funeral and suddenly...I heard seyoung's ukelele song as the soundtrack!! Wahhh....i was so happy...i m sorry if someone has already pointed this out...uri seyoungie must've worked hard and practised the song to show wy. She got the idea from the film's background music... :x ...it's somehere after minute 38 of part 1. Ok chingus...back to lurking...love you all. Saranghamnida!! :x :x

hello hi chigus..this thread is so quite today..happy weekend everyone.  ( Trans ) Excerpts from Wooyoung's Cancam interview

If I get married someday, I prefer to live in a separate housethan in an apartment. The one who dreamed of that is a 25-year-old guy.
"I'll pay this time. The next one's on you. "I want to have an equal relationship with my girlfriend.
I prefer confess my feelings than to recieve a confession from the person I like.
When I'm on a date, I prefer to walk a step behind my girlfriend. Rather than walk in front,I prefer to watch over her.
I can't let my girlfriend to have dinner alone with a guy friend.
If the girl I like already has a boyfriend,I'll probably give up.Coz I'm still a coward when it comes to dating.
"Do you want to meet tomorrow?" Rather than sending it via tex message,I prefer to say it through a phone call. Because I wantto hear her voice.
Rather than having her hold my arm, I prefer holding hands.
I want to start dating as friends,rather than love at first sight.

Jap-Kor cr.  @jntwjc0904Kor-Eng  by @purletpunk
awww Wooyoung so manly..namjaa..matured wooyoung since he got girlfriend..whispered..uri Seyoungie ..Seyoung..Park Seyoung :x :x

JWY's IG.....

10963900_1549140578674210_1808199024_n.j

Caption: To be honest, if you don't become a fool, you don't have a right to love. Cr: 2pmalways

what's the title of this movie ???