[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@scuttler really love your post, i am very weak in written and express my feeling, when u mention imagine Papa Jang being being the president of his daughter-in-law's fan club,   i recall the episode when wy and sy way to singapore for their wedding ceremony, Papa Jang called wy and wy pass the phone to sy to talked with him....aigo Papa Jang is so adorable to ask them make lots of good memories and sy reaction was so happy and excited to talked with her father-in-law.   :)) =)) ahhh !! I miss them so much.

yyluv said: @scuttler really love your post, i am very weak in written and express my feeling, when u mention imagine Papa Jang being being the president of his daughter-in-law's fan club,   i recall the episode when wy and sy way to singapore for their wedding ceremony, Papa Jang called wy and wy pass the phone to sy to talked with him....aigo Papa Jang is so adorable to ask them make lots of good memories and sy reaction was so happy and excited to talked with her father-in-law.   :)) =)) ahhh !! I miss them so much.

@scuttler yes this episode, omo u just express my feeling. U read my mind lolz.really feel Mama Jang and Papa Jang acknowledge sy as their daughter-in-law.Thanks for sharing this pic. :x
@seyoungwooyoung6002 Nado...i miss them so much. :(( class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

@joanojousama‌ hi...welcome....that photo was taken around the time where they were singing at the wedding episode (cue wy's hair...lol) so they were still married then. It's not recent... but i loved that sunmi acknowledges sy...it was so sweet of her. I love that his 'people' know how good they are together... :x

Hi @jann17‌ thank you for replying to my question! Awww, I really got my hopes up that the pictures were after WGM and took it as a positive sign that 2Young continued dating even after the cameras stopped rolling. Ahhhh, I don't want another heartbreak like YongSeo. :( Anyway, in case anyone's interested, there is an ongoing poll right now for favorite WGM couple and 2Young is tied with SoRim couple while Taecyon and GuiGui are leading. http://www.thetoptens.com/favorite-we-got-married-couples/

Guest tahspihan

R.O.S.E. - groovy song with funky elements
Happy Birthday - a ballad for the fans
Along with Cocktail & I Know Your Shirts it's a single that contains Wooyoung's subtle sensibility and charm.
It also says that all songs are composed by him, & JWY designing the logo shows he's interested in dance, music & art http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/423986
Music, CD Jacket, even the MV, step by step it was all made by Wooyoung one by one. It's a single that contains his heart. Please look forward to it! And please show your support!

cr Egle0702 

pearlyboey Wooyoung Showcase Tour, all tickets are sold out already \0/ 

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2PM′s Wooyoung to Release Solo Single Album ′R.O.S.E′ in Japan
On January 22, JYP Entertainment revealed the album jacket image for Wooyoung′s solo single album,R.O.S.E.. The flower pot Wooyoung holds in the image represents the title song R.O.S.E., with the R being the green house, the O being the flower, the S being the stem, and the E being the pot. It was personally designed by Woo Young. 

For this album, Wooyoung is said to have participated in everything from the album production and concept to the music video. The four tracks included in the album are also self-composed songs. 

With the upcoming release of his album, Wooyoung will begin his solo concert tour, WOOYOUNG Japan Premium Showcase Tour 2015 ′R.O.S.E′, starting February 19 in Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo for a total of nine shows. 

The album will be released on March 4. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85783/2pms-wooyoung-to-release-solo-single-album-rose-in-japan

afternoon y y nation 
wooyoung new solo 
love the concept of r.o.s.e  and the "S" in the pic 
good luck wishing u all the best 
also hope " cat funeral " is doing well and we have a link where we can see it soon
no news about the  contract dispute ...??
@seyoungwooyoung6002  always love your screet shoots every time i see them i run to watch that ep 

and i miss them too so much  don't stop posting those pic it always warm my heart seeing them ...
@scuttler glad to hear that  there is update soon and you said something is going to happen 

ok i'm more anticepated and excited now .. thank you for your hard work 
determin to make a spin on our couple eps from the begining finally 
my collage exams are done ...
have a happy smooth sailing everyone 
fighting