[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest amore00777

@jann17 Ye I think that It is her, our sy. I don't know who else think. Maybe It could be different angle, but I think she had to take many photos that day so that It was one of them without a cat? Or maybe self camera? ;)

oolita said: To my dearest partner in crime @diendong congrats for the 10K viewers, it has been a pleasant ride so far. 
It took us more than a couple of weeks to produce this. Without further ado, here is our Chapter 22: My gift is you.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/822468/22/it-can-t-be-someone-else-it-has-to-be-you-wgm-wooyoung-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-2young-yycouple-2youngcouple

@katyyy0808 ...yeah...I don't know why they have to do it again... uuugghh...
Come on YY nation ...support Seyoung Boyfriend... the second one almost catching up...edd68361e484197bab693b7f12dc5273.png

@jbum I love that....so cute!  You know I still have this weird suspicion that I shouldn't have.....that she is preggers.  I know it's way off base, but it just seems so weird that she is completely out of the spotlight 100%.  Does Koreans not recognize her enough that she can just go out and about without being noticed at all, or is she really just keeping a low profile.  The crazy delulu shipper inside of me, would love to think that I'm right, but the logical mind takes over and realizes it's just a ridiculous thought.  So, whatever they may be doing with one another, I hope that they are at the very least keeping touch as friends.....at most being able to have "secret" dates with each other.  Hopefully 2015 will bring us some better insight as to what our couple is up to.  I'll be waiting, hoping and being delulu in the meantime :D
@diendong Congrats on the 10k views....awesome!!!!  =D> =D> =D> =D>
Can I vent for just one minute????  I'm doing it even if you said NO :P  If I have to read any more comments on articles about the current WGM couples like "no other couple has ever been this close" or "no other couple has ever showed this much skinship", etc....I'm sure some of you have read them also......sorry, but it just irritates the **** out of me!!!!  Obviously these people have never watched our couple's episodes and I am not BASHING these other couples, I'm just pointing out how quickly our couple seems to have been forgotten and I'm just really mad at MBC!  I won't say more......but if you are someone like me, who has watched so many WGM couples, you also know that our couple was like one of the first to have so many "intimate" scenes.  The skinship shown was done naturally, after time passed and they grew together as a couple.  This is just one reason why we all adore them so much.  Alright, I have got that off my chest and now I feel better.  Sorry if anyone takes offense to my comment :D

Guest NorsalwaA

Hi everyone

@PeggyM mom sadly its true, now to save my heart the heartache i skip reading abt them bcs seriously they annoyed me more than my weight gain.

To all fellow sompier, to those that are celebrating

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ❤❤❤

To those that are not

HAPPY HOLIDAY, LONG WEEKEND EVERYONE ❤❤❤

To those that have to work on chrismas

BUMMER

And to everyone else

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY HAPPY 2015 TO EVERYONE

Love u all, take care, stay warm and believe in miracle

#support jang wooyoung

#support park seyoung

#support YY couple

#support YY nation

@PeggyM @NorsalwA unnies...Maybe I m different and I dont get upset at all with others not acknowledging wysy intimacy...the kind of 'intimacy' our couple had shown on wgm is the kind that slowly warms my heart. These two slowly and gradually got to where they were at the end. First just sleeping together, then giving arm pillow, then arm pillow and sy hugging him to sleep, then cheek kiss, facing each other and later him crossing his leg on her and putting his hand on her waist...she became his. I dig this kind of closeness coz it was dealt with respect and caution...coz weĺl...they were still on tv. Forget the whole world watching...wy n sy knows their parents are watching too...so I hv nothing but respect for their self control n moderation...

Sy made sure she stops him when she is uncomfortable and wy always sees this invisible line so he waits and sees...is this ok? It is...so he tries to go further...sometimes, he waits for sy's cue and takes it from there...so they got to where they were in skinship because BOTH OF THEM WANTED IT...now isnt that awesome! Ppl are watching what they shuld be doing privately...so in private they could be as agressive as bobcats and tigers, who knows? Lol...that sounded so wrong...

Also, ppl who dont watch the small progress and changes frm day one wont know it...I dont blame them. Even wy wrote in their song...'aju juguemshik' very little, slowly but surely...he knows it. Their level of understanding each other is definitely daebak...no contest!