[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest eeyahlove22

Ah, @NarsalwaA ...I must try this tecnique at home! Hihihi...Maybe I'll get a new pair of shoes! :D

@PeggyM...Every time I see a gif of SY stroking WY's neck, I think of NeYo's song, "Sexy Love"...

She makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up

Just one touch

and I erupt like a volcano and cover her with love

Baby girl you make me say ooh ooh ooh

:-\"

Guest merry9oround

While waiting for today's episode, for those who want to experience JYP Nation concert in Japan: 

You can hear the audio streaming through this link:
http://mixlr.com/halchu/

Btw I don't know if it's allowed to put it here.. please let me know if it against the rule :)

JWYoung from JoKwon's IG

Bw0KuaeIEAAVH9u.jpg

From the right side, his hair looks normal :P

Seems like Jkwon knews about this space ship! I mean.. He loves to posts JWYoung's pics recently... Or... He might be one of this spaceship passenger? :))(Okey just ignore another reasons since we are #2young shippers! :P )

Anw we need to thanksful to him..... "Thanks kwon! Lop yaa ;;) *

Guest NorsalwaA

@PeggyM :-j :)) :-j

I always feel that mon to fri flew by very fast but sat....no matter how many time i look at the watch it doesn't seem to move or move tooo slow. I always ended up looking at all the watches just to confirm it's not broken.

@eeyahlove22‌ i love neyo, you should do a video with that song showing all the clips of her stroking his neck, holding hand, looking at each other.

Thanks all for the awesome updates! It's Saturday!! I am so excited \m/ Have been busy for the past week so just managed to browse through and can't really share my thoughts. 
@jann17 congrats and welcome to motherhood. This is definitely a joyful journey to embark! 
@diendong yes I saw all the pics on your IG! Love your updates too, thanks :x I've created hundreds over wy pics as my handphone slide photo, so that I can view them anytime anywhere. My girl even asked "why 2pm again? " :P I ignored her and carry on adding 2pm & wy/sy as my h/p homescreen, the moment she see it, she told me firmly "mommy, you don't like daddy anymore". Lol =))  
@didi515 I am super into "I'm your man" WY too! Love it so so much :D =D> 
 @merry9oround yup I saw that pic too. That's awesome! 2 difference style. Wy never failed to amaze us. Super love! To me, he looks good in whatever style. He is perfect !! B-)
 Dear chingus, i might not be able to livestream today as today need to run around with my girl for classes, so I depends on all your gals to updates, screenshot pics, gifs and everything else here… as usual ya! Thanks and lots of kisses  :-*

NorsalwaA said: Morning girls Something amazing happen to me this morning, my husband saved my youngest son as he fell off his baby chair....that is not the amazing part, that was scary. After that i just rub the back of my husband head like sy always do to wy and say good job ayah, thanks god for your good reflex. He look and me, smile and say ' my card is in my wallet'.......WHAT!.....it work it really work. I should hv done this a long time ago. Thank you Park Seyoung for teaching an old lady a new trick. Orchard road shopping here i come. Woohoo lets go i am ready.

Guest NorsalwaA

@desertflower‌ it true just like u say...his voice change, his eyes and voice become softer and he smile a lot after that.

Man are soo predictable. I wonder fm where she learn that move, mayb from her parents.

@PeggyM I would love it if WY and SY got another tropical vacation with plenty of pool time- so that WY could see his wifey in a bikini again, like he wants. I'd also kind of like a vacation do-over since Singapore was so hot and rainy. 
78dba398-a7b5-4204-bdb6-4e90bd73ac98.png
In addition to their busy schedules, isn't it getting a little late in the season for trip? Oh! They could go to a spa resort place with an indoor pool, like…. Heechul? Didn't Puff and Heechul go somewhere on GWGM that had a nice indoor pool? Or I guess they just need a jacuzzi, right? They can go house-sit for Jinyoung and Min and use their jacuzzi! :D Or wait until it snows and go to a mountain resort with an outdoor jacuzzi; that's a pretty picture, two people soaking in the tub, surrounded by steam. I guess it's not too late, after all. Get these two a hot tub! 
8516bcb6-f38f-4d23-8ae3-31ad9ead3497.jpg
cr. weheartit.com
Aside from our pervy, um, desires, to see them in water, it is too bad that their schedules most likely won't allow for another trip abroad. Isn't that one of the draws of WGM? Yes, you have to be in a television relationship that will make you question reality, but hey! You get paid to take exotic vacations and eat expensive food! 
At least WY got to go on a working trip to Bali in July. We can just pretend that SY was there, and that she took this photo instead of CeCi magazine: f14f32e7-e909-4b23-a6e7-89b7c5b11456.jpg

@nellebean You just had to post a pic like that.....
tumblr_lupp4d5kGG1qdv744.gif
Now, that I'm sitting in front of a fan and have cooled off......Since winter is coming soon, maybe they could go to like a ski lodge or something like, I think Yongseo, Adams, Khuntoria and also almost every couple on GWGM did some winter sport together, lots of opportunity for skinship skiing or snowboarding....wonder if they both know how, because it's better if one needs some guidance for the skinship part to happen a lot (oh my, am I being pervy again....YES!). 
 I do not know what I will do while watching tonight's episode...I must leave on the fan....have oxygen and ambulances standing by for all of us in case we need to check back into the 2Young hospital....since it's the weekend, I hope all the really HOT doctors are on duty still =P~
Edit:  I just went to check Ustream link and I got this message..."kgp719 banned due to violating Terms of Service".If anyone would be so kind to PM me an alternative link for tonight I would appreciate it.  I wonder if there is a way to find if that person has a different link now.  Frustrating!! :-S

Daebak unnie@NorsalwaA…..@desertflower….it'll be inspire other shippers…thks a lot…chingu…
Dear chinggu…
Me also might not be able to lifestream today as today is my girl ballet performances…so I count on you chingu….for update screen, gif…etc…
Luv u so much chingu

Dear chinggu want to share from other shippers couple about kiss meaning.

our 2 young have been done kiss on the forehead…with meaning I respect you and I need you…

So…want a bet next kiss chinggu? 

The Meaning of A Kiss

·         Kiss on the hand means: I ADORE YOU

·         Kiss on the nose/chin means: YOU’RE SO CUTE AND I JUST CAN’T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU

·         Kiss on the cheek means: I JUST WANT TO BE FRIEND

·         Kiss on the neck means: I WANT YOU

·         Kiss on the lips means: I LOVE YOU

·         Kiss on the eyelids means: I WILL BE YOURS FOREVER

·         Kiss on the forehead means: I RESPECT YOU AND I NEED YOU

·         Kiss on the ears means: LET’S HAVE SOME FUN

alilla said:

Dear chinggu want to share from other shippers couple about kiss meaning.

our 2 young have been done kiss on the forehead…with meaning I respect you and I need you…

So…want a bet next kiss chinggu? 

The Meaning of A Kiss

·         Kiss on the hand means: I ADORE YOU

·         Kiss on the nose/chin means: YOU’RE SO CUTE AND I JUST CAN’T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU

·         Kiss on the cheek means: I JUST WANT TO BE FRIEND

·         Kiss on the neck means: I WANT YOU

·         Kiss on the lips means: I LOVE YOU

·         Kiss on the eyelids means: I WILL BE YOURS FOREVER

·         Kiss on the forehead means: I RESPECT YOU AND I NEED YOU

·         Kiss on the ears means: LET’S HAVE SOME FUN