[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

rosera said: @ujiyus1 @leeminaaHoney you can share in hereour 2Young squad will appreciate that,
Except me cos I need more time for can saw Seyoung-ie with other man
Ran to cried for a while :(:(
PS.
Eonnie kidding feel free to share :-* :-* 

@leeminaa Show your hand to me now, 1 hit for said that scene of your Eonnie afraid
PS.Eonnie kidding, didn't watch cos busy in something else and make new gif for your guysIf I have more time will watch that too, also might be 1 year later can had time to watch Seyoung with other guys :P :P Therefor your guys hurt my heart so much I will postpone Hubby VS Cotton candy to tomorrow Stood at the corner and face lean to the wall (Pique Mode on)เม่าในกองไฟ 666__y_jibong0_0v.gif Cr. http://www.siamzone.com/board/view.php?sid=1622305
PS.1 Eonnie kidding cos can't upload gif to my tumblr right now Don't know cos my internet lag or something else 

annyeong 2young squad :)finally i am home!it's refresing to track the thread one by one and read every single post. the past 2 weeks my connection only allow me to track the latest page and skipped the rest >.<
i love this moment the most from previous episode :)as always thanks @shineehappypandascredit: http://shineehappypandas.tumblr.com/
tumblr_n67vjvSHHm1to59dfo1_250.giftumblr_n67vjvSHHm1to59dfo2_250.gif

Wooyoung at airport today...going to Japan...

Always on the phone... Calling your wife Wooyoung ahhhh??

WY:  Seyoung aahh, I'll be back soon.  Gonna miss you so much.  Can't wait to see you again.

SY:  Nae.  I miss you too.  Please come back soon. 

Me: D-aaaawww!! kekeeeeee....

tumblr_n69tvws3Nw1s5op2eo4_1280.jpg

@missauditor Welcome back dear.... good luck in back tracking these pages! heheee..

rosera said: @leeminaa Show your hand to me now, 1 hit for said that scene of your Eonnie afraid
PS.Eonnie kidding, didn't watch cos busy in something else and make new gif for your guysIf I have more time will watch that too, also might be 1 year later can had time to watch Seyoung with other guys :P :P Therefor your guys hurt my heart so much I will postpone Hubby VS Cotton candy to tomorrow Stood at the corner and face lean to the wall (Pique Mode on)Cr. http://www.siamzone.com/board/view.php?sid=1622305
PS.1 Eonnie kidding cos can't upload gif to my tumblr right now Don't know cos my internet lag or something else 

Guest RackieT

yey thanks guys.. but im a bit sad.
SY is wearing the necklace that WY gave but WY didn't.
But I love them. It will be nice and sweet of WY if he wears what SY gave him.
I can't wait for the next episode! Will watch again the latest ep this evening..

road to me vs drunken truth, i think both songs close to what wy and sy wish to say to each other road to me is about a lover convincing his/her partner i.e. he loves her, he will wait for her, it's ok to depends on him, etc. from the start, wy always the initiator. he chose the chocolate cafe for the first meeting, he planned the chuncheon date, he organised how to decorate their house, etc. nevertheless he always consider seyoung's opinion in everything he planned. recently seyoung refused wy to hold her, but wy didn't say anything. he just follow her rhythm. it's like 'i do everything for you but if you don't like it i will do anything you like or i'll do it when you're ready'. i like the part in the song 'although everything change, i will love you with my true heart'. wy said at the end of their first date 'let's date/marry/get to know each other/treat each other with sincerity (true heart)'. 
drunken truth is about someone who cannot say anything romantic or confess her/his true feeling when she's/he's sober. it's obviously suitable for seyoung who dislike anything cheesy. lol. i like the part 'why are you smiling? do you hear this is a joke?', i think wy won't believe sy if sy says she like wy. maybe because wy always don't have the confidence when it come to seyoung. lol. i also like the part 'i love you so much...., this isn't something i say to anyone, i am not that kind of man/woman'. it seems realistic because i think seyoung is not someone who easily trust/love/like someone.
that's all. i was actually replying to someone earlier asking about the two songs :)  minus 2young, the lyric, only credit to the song, i like road to me by sung si kyung more than the other song :)
@rosera @ujiyus1 my eonnies :) waves back!

I have some question to you guys Did you guy notice this? Look at seyoung eyes tumblr_n6a2ld5UaD1tbiajho3_250.gif tumblr_n6a2ld5UaD1tbiajho1_250.gif 
But later why your vioce irregular like that Seyoung-ie tumblr_n6a2ld5UaD1tbiajho2_250.gif tumblr_n6a2ld5UaD1tbiajho4_250.gif

Me Seyoung-ie Your hubby hot and so sexy right? (Delulu land again)
:\">   :\">

@zidge22 Honey , my external HDD was broken  :(:((Eonnie just have EP3 and raw file you want gif Raw file or with Eng sub,if Eng sub it's already gone from My External need more time to download and make it againTold eonnie what your want again 

Guest zidge22

rosera said: @zidge22 Honey , my external HDD was broken  :(:((Eonnie just have EP3 and raw file you want gif Raw file or with Eng sub,if Eng sub it's already gone from My External need more time to download and make it againTold eonnie what your want again 

It's can't recover right now, sighOK don't worried, honey When you back you will saw it with Eng subbut Eonnie need to postpone to tomorrow, Did you OK?PS. Check your inbox Honey
Eonnie will release when you return back ;) ;) 

Guest zidge22

rosera said: It's can't recover right now, sighOK don't worried, honey When you back you will saw it with Eng subbut Eonnie need to postpone to tomorrow, Did you OK?PS. Check your inbox Honey
Eonnie will release when you return back ;) ;)