[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@DaniaH @nami34 @alyssamariz @alyssamariz @missauditor @sawmm @dewirama @Pu_3 @shinn27 @jann17 @enzo0227 @ujiyus1 @jbum @oolita @zidge2 @Sage_Turquoise @diendong @dilawidj @kahilas @kusukayo @daliakudo3 @reijaye and everyone 
Eonnie miss you guys so much :-* :-*  So tired weekend but not anymore 
ภาพถ่ายภาพถ่ายภาพถ่าย 
Bonus ภาพถ่าย 

You're Welcome to new 2young shipper Shu Shu Etara, Why you guys so excited? :P :P  Keep calm honey You guys might be scared to new come :):)ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
ภาพถ่าย
Bonus ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 
ภาพถ่าย 
PS Thank you to bring awesome picture, Gif, New and Vedio to this thread :-* Why mu gif wasn't clearly( Eonnie need more time to fix this Wait for a while )
Other gif on
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6012866857085557505

Etara why you guys keep quiet, Eonnie confused don't want to talk with eonnie or you guys busy to save gif  :P Eonnie didn't watch Eng sub yet, so new Gif will brougth tomorrow, Etara OK with this or not ?Next spoil is ภาพถ่าย

hello my babies! I am also back and my tumblr is filled with gifs from this week
tumblr_n5hvf2oLH31to59dfo7_250.gif

I am really bummed that there was a lot of things I wanted to do and really pretty coloring that I wanted to put on some of the scenes but tumblr's ridiculous size limit kept ruining all my plans.  So maybe there's a chance I'll try to make some of those again today and post them here just for you guys. :D
Hope everyone has a lovely day! (or night? I feel like most of you are on the other side of the world but it's early tuesday morning for me) 

@rosera unni..... don't give up....my internet is crazy slow.... I have a request.... On d boat when wy start to sing his song, SY sweetly stared at him....and when SY try to say thank you, wy pretend not to hear because he was shy...hehe,,,,until they laugh together.... Take your time unni....thank u....

@rosera unni..... don't give up....my internet is crazy slow....

I have a request....

On d boat when wy start to sing his song, SY sweetly stared at him....and when SY try to say thank you, wy pretend not to hear because he was shy...hehe,,,,until they laugh together....

Take your time unni....thank u....

This eonnie @rosera ‌ I was about to request these scenes. Thank you :*

Guest sawmm

@rosera seems like almost all 2youngers like it when our couple is awkward with each other.. i was also planning on requesting a gif of SY thanking WY on the boat(11:14 until 11:25) or is 11seconds too long? just really love that moment they were both sooo shy.. :\">
tnx eonni..