[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

stellaseah said: Chinese subs is up for those who is keen **http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1k34h6_中字-140326-黃金漁場-radio-star-ep370-嘉賓-南宮民-洪真英-鄭俊英-朴世榮-張祐榮-720p-2-2-神的孩子字幕組_shortfilms** **http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1k300m_中字-140326-黃金漁場-radio-star-ep370-嘉賓-南宮民-洪真英-鄭俊英-朴世榮-張祐榮-720p-1-2-神的孩子字幕組_shortfilms** ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Frankly, i got a bit irritated by the gal in white....it's after watching with Chinese subs and understood what she said, I grew to like her cuteness. Of course, she scored point when she mentioned seyoung is very pretty.....

@DyaH very well said chinguu! they're definitely match made in heaven  :x and what HJY said, that at first WY seems to like SY more but now SY is already opening her heart :D
aigoo. he who tries to do skinship and now kinda afraid?hahahhaha! Wooyoungssi you make our hearts flutter!haha
WY wants HONESTY in their relationship that's why i am so excited to see how their relationship will go :D.

@hanaluvKM  thanks for the translation.
 I was at the 4D couple thread and the bad news is, their team that translates from the chinese to korean, found it too hard to do the whole Radio Star show. So they are only going to do the parts when JJY is featured. But since he interacted with 2young a lot, there will at least be that.  They say Monday it might be done.

Guest hanaluvkm.

@kahlias @serendibite @alyssamariz @enzo0227 @DyaH Thank you to you guys for making this forum alive every time so I can freely lurk and read~ :):D This is the least I can do :)

@ujiyus1 I think all of the MC really put their eyes on 2Young kekekekeke~ Public display of affection through the night LOL

@missauditor I've tried my best to trans it~ Enjoy~ p.s:손가락 is fingers~ she put in her fingers into Woo's mouth when he was yawning LOL

@colourgrae that's a great news since he make a lot of conversation with the 2Young~ :) That was the concept of this episode love triangle LOL

Part 2

1. JinYoung v.s Joon Young aegyo battle is the best of the best aegyo battle ever OMG I can't stop laughing at JoonYoung's aegyo OMG
MC JongShin: As expected, Super Star K kids are strong!
MC Kim Gura: This is a crazy aegyo!
*Seyoung laughed her heart out and I'm like,,,sorry Woo but... thank you Joon Young~*
MC JongShin: Wooyoung can you beat this?
Wooyoung: I think I have to give up, it's really a killing one.
*they asked JoonYoung to do a faint aegyo,I would have to say that the CG is really good on JoonYoung's soul LOL*
MC JongShin: Super Star K awesome!
Wooyoung: Super Star K lol
MC Kim Gura: Why did you keep saying Super Star K? Are you involve with their product placement? >> kekekekek~
MC GookJin: Wooyoung's will is decreased after saw JoonYoung's aegyo, he won't do the aegyo after that.
Wooyoung: I won't do it.
MC Kyuhyun: There's no way you can win that.
Wooyoung: I don't think I do that for winning either. On my case, what's that, without even doing the real aegyo. I just did the "Heung~"
MCs: Aaaah~
Wooyoung: "Heung~" she will get really surprise. That one "Heung~" already made her very surprised. >> I like that RS editor put the cut*
Wooyoung: and if I do that "Heung pat ping" that's forbidden. >> Seyoung only reacted as if she can't do anything after Woo did that, and she only laughed at JoonYoung..I think JoonYoung's is not really aegyo but ahahahahaha~
MC GookJin: Then..What if JoonYoung shows his aegyo to Seyoung for once?
JoonYoung: Ah,..what the...really....
MC Kim Gura: Why did you have to make him do that her? Looking at her and do that??
MC GookJin: I think it's possible for JoonYoung
MC KimGura: JoonYoung-ssi it felt a bit vulgar,right?
JoonYoung: First let's try it.......
MC Kyuhyun: You should see him straight up, Seyoung-ssi
Seyoung: Yes.... *whispering to Woo* What to do?
Wooyoung: You should be careful for your back (not to fall on her back or something like that) >> and he put his hands up to cover her back JSKFJALJAGLKS
*JoonYoung doing his aegyo* >> ROFLOL
MC Kyuhyun: It's like you watching a horror movie (to Seyoung)
MC JongShin: It's like she saw a babariman (a man that only wear his trench coat)
Wooyoung: that's right! that's the one~ >> LOL
*this part is one of the top news for this episode*

2. They do the Couple equality quiz that Poca-Guri had. When they talked about GoongMin&JinYoung that both choose kiss over back hug MC JongShin said that you can kiss while doing back hug that make everyone give him a question look.
MC Kim Gura: You will hurt your head.
MC Kyuhyun: You cannot kiss while you're back hugging someone right?
MC JongShin: I will kiss her back >> ROFLOL
*after talk about GoongMin&JinYoung's part they start the 2Young part*
MC JongShin: Which one would you prefer to date with older or younger?
Woo: older
Seyoung: younger
MCs: Aaaaaww...
MC JongShin: Both of them are a match for each other~
JinYoung: Can you match it like that?! >> she felt it's a bit unfair LOL And MCs surprised face are priceless ROFLOL they're in the middle of getting caught on 2Young's charm LOL
MC Kim Gura: *back to reality* Both of them said different answer!
MC JongShin: But it's a match since she is older she said younger then both of them are a match for each other.
JinYoung: Isn't it suppose to be a same answer on the same time?
MC JongShin: Did you lost your prize for this? >> hahahaha~
MC JongShin: a peck on forehead or a peck on cheek?
Wooyoung: forehead >> I believe they were imagining on giving a peck rather than receiving right? hahahahaha~
Seyoung: cheek
MC JongShin: Face or Body?
Wooyoung: Body >> Now I feel like I want to kill MBC for not airing 2Young's body contact.........SIGH
Seyoung: Face
MC GookJin: not even one is a match
MC JongShin: Now, the time for a first kiss to happen is in a week or in a month?
Wooyoung&Seyoung: a month
MC Kyuhyun: It's a tide consensus >> LOL
MC JongShin: Friendship or Love
Wooyoung: friendship
Seyoug: love
*personally I think both of them really answer this from a man and a woman point of view, but it's interesting how they kept thinking about one situation always differently, if they talk more to each other, I bet they will be a great partner since one can give the other one another side,opinion about things so they will be more cautious about working on an agreement/decision or something like that* >> let's move on
MC JongShin: man and woman are different but..it's all different
MC Kyuhyun: the one month, the one month is the same
Seyoung: there's nothing similar
MC JongShin: because Jung YooMi-ssi is not coming so we will do JoonYoung and Seyoung
Wooyoung's caption "Why my wife..."
MC JongShin: A public proposal or a private proposal?
JoonYoung&Seyoung: A private proposal
Seyoung: What to do?!
Wooyoung's caption "These...!"
MC GookJin: What is this?! from the start they already have the same answer?!
MC Kyuhyun: Drama, it's a drama..
MC JongShin: An installment saving or a lottery?
JoonYoung&Seyoung: An installment saving
Wooyoung's caption "Heaven...!"
MC JongShin: Mini skirt or long pants?
JoonYoung&Seyoung: long pants
Wooyoung's caption "Why me?Should I go away..."
Seyoung: What to do?
MC JongShin: Kim Gura or Yoon JongShin?
JoonYoung: Yoon JongShin
Seyoung: Kim Gura
MC Kim Gura: I know that it would be like this we talked about this earlier >> that Seyoung choose him over other MC and JoonYoung choose JongShin bcs of Super Star K..keke~
MC JongShin: Radio Star or WGM?
JoonYoung&Seyoung: WGM
Wooyoung: Ooo..
MC GookJin: How could it be like this...?
MC Kim Gura: WGM always offer a couple with different code like this. A destiny love. >> A drama title
MC JongShin: WGM's blind end version >> like a morning drama title
MC JongShin: Wooyoung would say,"Do you like JoonYoung?" and the juice will burst out from his mouth then he will hit JoonYoung's head with a pot and he will faint and his soul went out from his body >> ROFLOL
MC Kim Gura: This drama will air every day at 8 am "Blind End" version of WGM >> LOL

3. MC JongShin: Are you the youngest?
Seyoung: Yes, I am
MC JongShin: Won't you have a lot of aegyo then?
Seyoung: If I asked for something,"please do it~", I do something like this a lot. But if you asked me to show aegyo, I won't be able to do it.
MC GookJin: Something like this can only be done by Hong JinYoung..
Wooyoung: I think that only can be done by these two~ (JinYoung&JoonYoung)
JoonYoung: (to Seyoung) you should try to do just once.
Seyoung: What?
JinYong: From what I've thinking..First try would always hard but if you've done it, you can do it.
MC Kim Gura: But the way I see it, it would degrade the mannerism, if you want something, Pika, you want something else, Pika. >> kkekk~
MC JongShin: Park Seyoung-ssi why won't you show Pika to us for once?
*they tried to make her do it as if it's only an acting, I think I had seen her once doing the Kiyomi Song*
Here's the link

4. When she did the aegyo to Wooyoung,,and when she asked Wooyoung to not look at her while she tried to act out the Pika...I CANNOT/dead
After Seyoung do the Pika and the reaction is not good, Wooyoung said,"This is really hard (for her)" /ajkljagkjaskgjklajgl

5. MC GookJin: When you talk with a man, you will see his eyes first, and you will talk to him straight in the eyes?
Seyoung:I'm comfortable to talk while looking at each others eyes and when I'm talking to them while looking at their eyes, they would say that they can't do it. *Then Seyoung looking at Wooyoung,and the editor cut it,/SIGH/ I believe they were looking into each others eyes bcs MC JongShin reacted,"ah,is it like that?""
Wooyoung: It's like she's beaming domination >> more like dominating or something like that

6. Since JoonYoung's part will get translated and I'm kind of sleepy lol I would fast forward that JoonYoung has this perception on to keep your lover you should show it with materialism (big present, money, etc.) Seyoung get asked what she thinks about something like this, she's kind of not agree and JoonYoung told her that she should think about it clearly,"What if someone, I mean, Wooyoung-ssi came with a plane and tell you,"get in" like that?" >> LOL

7. Wooyoung and everybody said that it would be dangerous for JoonYoung after this episode air bcs he kind of clueless about managing money on this episode and afraid that he would get call from con men LOL

8. I like the way Seyoung and Wooyoung gave a pat on each other's shoulder~ It's like saying,"You've work hard and you did great today" >> I CAN'T/sobs just like Standing Egg ft. Seyoung's song~ :):D

9. MC JongShin: What song that Wooyoung-ssi would like Park Seyoung to hear? "Ra'D-Thank you, Thank you"
MC GookJin: Why did you pick this song?
Wooyoung: for the mean time, the song's lyrics are things that I really want to say to Seyoung-ie.
MC JongShin: Thank you?
Wooyoung: Yes.
MC GookJin: It's so touching!
MC JongShin:What are you really thankful for?
Wooyoung: It's not that long since we saw each other and we had to live as we are married to each other. There's like a lot of things that we have to work out, there's a lot of things that we have to talk and listen about to each other. There's not even a single time she ever makes me feel strange or hurt my heart and I think she makes me feel thankful so I wanted to say thank you to her. >> MA FEELS/sobs/thank you,Seyoung~<3 and I feel there's something more but the editor cut it..SIGH
MC GookJin: How did you feel about this?
Seyoung: At first... both of us felt afraid and hide our face on our first meeting it felt really hard for us, we cannot even talk to each other but with a mind "this cannot be like this" at the second time we met each other, we tried hard to be relaxed. I can see that he really tried hard to make us more closer and when I see that he worked hard for it, it does make us closer quickly and for that I feel really thankful to him.
*I bet Danny watch this episode with teary eyes LOL*

10. MC Kyuhyun: When variety show staffs looking at Wooyoung, they would say that they feel Wooyoung would be a fail case bcs once he came to variety show he won't even speak up.
Wooyoung: When I came to a variety show, I would just say anything by then I could make mistakes. Because of that I feel scared and I feel I cannot do anything.

11. MC Kim Gura: Wooyoung and IU play joke on each other.
MC JongShin: You are close with IU, right?
Wooyoung: That's true.
MC Kim Gura: Put fingers into(?)...
MCs: ....
MC JongShin: This Hyung, without even giving explanation putting fingers into!
MC Kim Gura: ...Ah...
MC JongShin: When Wooyoung-ie yawn she would put her fingers into his mouth! Ya! Be careful (with what you're saying)! >> ROFLOL
MC Gook Jin: You look really close?
Wooyoung: Yes.. close...
MC JongShin: Don't you feel jealous about it? (to Seyoung) I haven't even held my husband's hand for once but IU even playing with her fingers with him.
Wooyoung: *dizzy* It was really a long time ago..It's already 5 years ago.
Seyoung: Since it's from a long time ago (she understands it)
MC Kim Gura: What kind of prank did you do?
Seyoung: I joke around like that too.
MC Kim Gura: Ah, with fingers?!
MC JongShin: *Upgrade* You can do it with a fist this time! >> ROFLOL So funny..Imagine Wooyoung is yawning and Seyoung does that to him LOL
Wooyoung: Hyung......

12. I forgot to mention that the editor edited Wooyoung's performance pretty good~~<3 awesome~ looking forward to any fanvid maker for 2Young keke~

I'm sorry if I make mistake here and there.. Hope this will mend our broken heart/sobs/ MBC I HA...LOVE YOU GIVE US OUR 2 YOUNG NEXT WEEK DOUBLED
Even Wooyoung's name is on naver today...tsk...

Guest ppiyoung

@hanaluvKM thank you very much for being so kind to translate 2young parts..

I think everyone agrees that your recap has mended our broken heart.. lol..

Let's keep this forum alive.. >:D<

thank you @hanaluvKMi think their conversation on what they thankful to each other are the most sincere from the whole radio star guesting. i repeat that part a few times >.< all the mcs were concentrated too.
i think wy and sy will talk about what's happening at the radio star guesting during their wgm filming later. same when they talk about what's happening at wgm's press conference during their chuncheon date (wy asked sy why she didn't like event and sy asked wy why wy hold her hand). i think they will talk about their unmatched speed quiz and maybe IU? lol.
btw thanks @reijaye and @serendibite for sy's and wy's childhood photo. sy sings a lot :)
still speechless there's no 2young this week. 

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Se Young Talks “We Got Married” in Pastel Spring Editorial for Vogue GirlPark Se Young Talks “We Got Married” in Pastel Spring Editorial for Vogue Girl

Actress Park Se Young has gotten into the bright and colorful spring mood for fashion magazine Vogue Girl.

This year has been a particularly successful one for the young star, as she has participated in filming movies, dramas, and now variety. Not only has she acted on “The Cat Funeral” and “Fashion King,” but she is also appearing on “We Got Married” with 2PM‘s Wooyoung. Through the April edition of Vogue Girl, she shared her thoughts on being busy in front of the screen.

“As it is a reality program, I was very surprised and felt very nervous. I don’t think about it too much, and I just let everything flow naturally. I am also interested to see what kind of events will take place in the future,” she revealed her approach to filming “We Got Married.” She continued to share her wish to spend a perfect spring day by going to a park, spreading a mat on the ground and simply staring at the sky.

For the photo shoot, she is wearing a baby blue coat with sharp black details, and to emphasize the spring theme, she is holding a pretty flower with her hands. Her wavy hairstyle and pink lipstick finish off the feminine look.

The full editorial can be found in the April issue of Vogue Girl Korea.

park se young

Written by: an0ya@soompi

Guest caramelcake

Hi all.. gosh how many pages I should read to catch up the discussion here because this thread has been moving faster these days. Welcome new shippers, please come often and make this place more lively >:D<

Its sad how we don't get 2Young new episode this week, but thanks to @HanaluvKM who translate the 2Young part on Radio Show. It really made my day! :x

So the last three episodes of 2Young couple (except the part when they're at the music studio) were filmed at the same day. There were a lot of things happened in between those time. We can see the span of their progress (especially the skinship) is amazingly fast. Honestly, I had put a virtual wall in my head to block the unnecessary over thinking of this shipping, but watching a sincere gesture from both of them and those lingering eyes on each other,  I can’t help but rooting for them deeper. Its because not only WY who tries to make the ‘relationship’ work but SY is also getting serious into this. Observing how SY immediately smile/beam when WY arrived both at the music studio and at the RS, somewhat it indicates their latest filming time (the go-kart date) has affected much on them. We don’t know what happening behind the scenes, they might  contact each other a lot and talk everything or else, meanwhile they shows us an overload cuteness, give butterflies on our stomach or an endless squealing while we’re watching them.

After I watched the new couple segment (Jin-young and Goon-mi), I wonder if what these people did/will do in the future is based on the reason why they’re joining WGM at the first place. Therefore, I anticipate how further will 2Young do to maintain their relationship on and off screen. We have seen SY has changed and  I am really surprised by her disappointment when they answered differently at RS. She did hope their answer would be the same. I thought WY would be the sadder one :)) but he was so quiet due to his tiredness from the busy schedule.

My favorite part when SY asked WY not to see her doing the ‘pika pika’ to Kyuhyun. She didn’t even glance to WY although he actually anticipated to see it he followed her order immediaetly. Its cute how a small thing can indicate how close they are now :x 

Guest bladerunner

@hanaluvKM thanks for the translation.
I think your translation is even better then the chinese sub I watched on dailymotion.(They translate differently in many parts)It helps me understand the conversation a lot more.
Oh, and I also noticed WY said: "feels more like girl friend" in the opening preview video.I was really hoping to see the whole story but it didn't even show.
I know in RS, the MCs were saying once couple bobo, their marriage will be end. Is that true? Is that the policy for WGM program?I only remember khuntoria and dimple couple did the bobo. Not sure if any couple did it.
Anyway, I waited whole night for the show and even watched the baseball game ....-->broken heart!6 more days to go!

None taken. I like to lurk here.

I just need to release my stress because MBC not air 2young.

So back to my hole :D

Thank to @"hanaluvKM ."‌ for the translate

Now i want u to come back here more because you have a great sense of humour! Hee.. but i understamd when u say u need to let out the stress.

Guest topazera

heol01_zpsf49d2681.gif~originalheol02_zps2f49a883.gif~original
heol03_zps18c24bc1.gif~original
heol04_zps0b5157db.gif~original
I really want to gif this moment because a) I find Wooyoung's reaction here HILARIOUS ("HUL!" and calling her "that kind of kid") and B) he totally said what we were all thinking. Se Young seemed so much more open and affectionate that day. It really makes it even better, already knowing that yeah, she isn't usually that kind of kid! She must really like this guy. ;)

topazera said: I really want to gif this moment because a) I find Wooyoung's reaction here HILARIOUS ("HUL!" and calling her "that kind of kid") and B) he totally said what we were all thinking. Se Young seemed so much more open and affectionate that day. It really makes it even better, already knowing that yeah, she isn't usually that kind of kid! She must really like this guy. ;)