[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest yumeme

This is one of my favorite part among all the skinship in todays episode, why do i feel like there's something strange after they slept together Haha! Seyoung is a lot more comfortable, more more natural and blooming? Haha! Their chemistry is blooming! they'll be the next gain and jokwon (no offense meant) :)I'm loving them so much. P.SSeyoung also grabbed wooyoungs hand however wooyoung let go immediately, he should have held her hand longer, i think seyoungs fine with it now. :"> Hearts all over the place <3 <3
Untitled-3.jpg

ottokeee!!! :x :x :x
this is one of the best episode so far! i just love how they can be oh so natural when they're just alone :D
the bedroom scene is so cute! reminds me of season 2 and 3 where they really maximise their stay at heir "HOME".
the studio are always in a mess when it comes to our 2young couple!hahahah! They're like us!hahaha
and at the recording studio! WY is one proud hubby! and SY is now more comfortable :D
can't wait for the eng subs!;;)i'll just wait for our resident chinggu's episode summary to understand what happened! :D

watch this episode always makes me ashamed of themselves .....  but i like it   :x :x
Wooyoung now more willing to do skinship ...... and I see Seoyoung felt comfortable ....., future episodes will be more skinship anymore because they were dating at the Gym .....

ohhhh 2YOUNG really sweet couple   :x :x

my first reaction when watching this episode was "Poor Hottest Heart"

Yes! Poor hottest heart indeed XD seeing the amount of skinship in this episode, I will be amazed if they weren't heartbroken..

I know I shouldn't be to attached to this couple but I just can't help it. I practically held my breath watching the bed scene!! Danny and I practically had the same reaction all the time LOL ( I love him :x )

I love wooyoung looking back at seyoung eyes even when on bed! Compared to the first time she touch his hair on bed, he was averting his eyes but not this time. I must say that wooyoung looks pleased and calm while sharing bed. and they sitting so closely....

I see that now they are happily and comfortably sitting close together and not feeling awkward. L O V E I T

Guest kahlias

guys, I found something super! I watch today ep in youtube like normal but I try turn on the cc and select the text to translate otomatic in english.. it's not really correct but you can try it 

Watching today episode with Chinese subs......bet the mc Danny is a hardcore shipper of these 2young couple...at the beginning of 2young couple segment, he says he's been waiting one week for this episode (lolxxx...just like most of us here). And wooyoung asked many many many times...is it ok for them to lay down on the bed like this together? He really ask lots of times...it's seyoung that is totally cool about it...... Off to watch a 2nd time... Back for more updates....Seyoung mentioned the actor in the movie is very handsome...wooyoung got jealous saying seyoung is watching it coz of the actor. After that, he seems upset n no longer interested in the movie. Wooyoung is upset over the fact that seyoung got her head up from his shoulder quite immediately, at the back room interview, he insisted he wasn't angry as he wasn't a petty man, he just felt he got dumped by seyoung...awww... Hmmmm...what else...wished I could write everything here for u all..but every part of today episode is so mind blowing for me.... If you all don't mind, Let me know which part you all are interested in.., I can tell you all base on the Chinese sub I have watched....

The question is, did they sleepover that night? In their home? I know they wont sleep in the same bed.

With raw episode, my fav scene was when wy squeezed sy's hand in the studio.. i dunno. It kinda touched me. Wy, you won me over. Probably sy did too. :).

Its hard not to be fond of someone you meet weekly (bi-weekly?) And who is nice to you and does things for you. Either something wy did for sy or vice versa. Watching this really made me wonder about this social experiment of putting 2 people together as husband and wife. Excuse my analytical mind. Im a newbie to wgm. Hee.

Sy sweet and innocent as always. Sy dozing off here and there made me pity her a bit. Boy these kiddos must be tired.in reality i could hv dozed off in the 1st half hour of the movie if i am that busy filming/travelling.

I want the subs. Is anyone here a subber for ksho*no*.net?

ahhhhh i really really reallly tried not go get dragged on this 2young ship but after today's episode, i give up! loool. The way he looks at her is beyond beautiful! im glad seyoung is finally letting her guards down & allowing him be the man. they seriously looked soo real when they fell asleep!She did a good job picking the vow, but wooyoung enjoyed watching & touching her more than movie lol 
tumblr_n2tlr8n4q31sqx72io1_500.jpg

Guest dewirama

is it possible that jinwoon is wy's mentor in wgm?? it's kinda going better and better after met jw and wy is being sooooo bold in skinship rite now.. it makes me cover my eyes with pillow while watching them now..

my fav scenes:

1) when sy commented on how wy experienced (taeonasseo) many things with her for the 1st time while fixed his hair. and this time wy hv courage to ask why did she always fix his hair, he also smiled immediately while sy touched his hair. i love the way wy's eyes kinda changed to be softer looking at sy.

2) when wy commented about his pajamas and sy was going to hit him, wy grabbed her hand & try to bite it. my reaction is the same way of mc danny.. lol

3) just like others hv said above, poor wy coz sy only looked that actor while wy only looked his wife.. kkkkk

4) i can't imagine if wy will come to shooting location when sy hv kiss scene that day.. o.0

but the way wy (knowhow) the way to ignore the kiss is sooooo cute..

5) i wonder how wy wanna hold her hand so bad from the start he came in to recording studio. after awhile be there,he get that chance for holding her hand for a lil bit moment. i saw wy held her hand tightly. i pressed the rewind button on my laptop many times.. till now can't get enough of it..

6) the produser, mario, suddenly asked them, did u guys had slept together? lol

how did he know about that, i tot.. left wy got panicked to explain dat question.. poor wy.. kkkkkk

7) i wonder if sy save their duet on her phone & listen to it day by day on mornings & nites.. >,<

please help & gv me some medicine to be strong watching their skinships & interactions progress. my heart will be got heart attack suddenly if they do those progress like yesterday from now on but don't hate it either. my heart does still not prepare but at the same time want it more and more.. eoddeokhajiiiii???? saryeojusaeyo!! can't u feel my heartbeat, 2young??

and i don't know what i should prepare to watch them next week. i just hv 1 question, how can i live day by day to wait for next week epsd while the preview is like that? should i spending my other week by watching their 1st till last epsd? i think it can't be enough as always..

Guest caramelcake

This week's episode is beyond my expectation ^^;; I love all their watching-movie-on-the-bed moments. But I got so many goosebumps so I didn't watch that part much for now. I repeated the moment when WY came to the recording studio and surprised SY. I felt he was really like SY's boyfriend <3 Even SY felt embarrassed and often looked at outside of that small room. 
These are a few parts that I can understand, hopefully after rewatch it several times, I'll add more later. 
-Wy says its because SY wants to wear the blue pajamas, he gives it away to her. sy replies it really suits  her well -SY comments that is the movie she wants to watch. Her most favorite actor is in it. then WY asks if its ok if they are on the same bed like that(i dont understand her respond to it fully)- WY admits he has never done any kiss scene beside in drama and asks SY abt it. she answers she didn't do it like in the movie. and i guess she says in her recent movie there will be kiss scene but it hasn't filmed yet.-WY says if she feels sleepy, she should just sleep but she refuses it (his voice sounds really care to her, am I watching the same Woo Young? lols)
at the recording studio:- sy admits in BRI she is really surprised by WY sudden appearance. - she asks when wy came. wy "i always by your side" omo :)) then sy wants the real answer but wy says he has been there from the first January. SY quickly corrects him its 2nd January! (their first meeting)- WY stands beside SY, the male mc says right now WY is not listening to the music but only listen to sy voice. awww- when SY plays the recording of WY voice is super cute. WY seems really embarrassing and begs her (not to play it in front of the real singer) by saying ' i was wrong/ I have done wrong/ this is my fault' many times. standing egg gives them cds. they thank him and say they will listen to it well. SY "i listen to it when i sleep" (? im not sure) then the man with glasses asks if they sleep together. WY says not come that 'part' yet =)) *not sure the full sentence tough but it is so funny* - my favorite part: when they are about to sing together, wy asks 'why? is it exciting?' , and if i didn't misheard it ,SY says its because WY came there :x

caramelcake said:standing egg gives them cds. they thank him and say they will listen to it well. SY "i listen to it when i sleep" (? im not sure) then the man with glasses asks if they sleep together. WY says not come that 'part' yet =)) *not sure the full sentence tough but it is so funny*