GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

Guest adikkeluangman

Wait, at which part that JYPE mention GOT7 is the hip hop group. I thought they said martial arts and acrobatic group.
Who made GirlsGirlsGirls? Not JYP right? Coz no JYP whisper at all. I missed JYP whisper.

BeME7KtCQAApccy.jpg

그렇습니다!!!! 갓!!!세븐입니다. 센스넘치는 팬여러분의 선물들 감사합니다! Thank you for special gifts! #갓_쓴_세븐 #GOT7 #GirlsGirlsGirls pic.twitter.com/Ka3EPwbVfd

— GOT7 (@GOT7Official) January 17, 2014

Guest anya7993

Q. Who do you want to meet while in Music Broadcasts’ waiting rooms?

JB: I hope I can see Minah-sunbaenim*. Since Girl’s Day is promoting their new song “Something” these days..

J: Sunny is cute right!? I’d love to meet Sunny-sunbaenim at least once. (Hopefully when they comeback in February?)

BB: I want to be friends/friendly with Taeyeon-sunbaenim. I met her in Thailand when I was still a fan.

M: Bora-sunbaenim is very charming. I think she’s charismatic, like Beyoncé

JR: Bomi-sunbaenim’s* smile is really pretty. How do I introduce myself at the waiting room if I’m shy?

YG: I know it’s hard to get close to Krystal-sunbaenim, but once we’re close you’ll be able to see my warm side! And she’s really pretty!

YJ: Everyone’s stupid! (Got7 members lol) Nine Muses is by far the best girl group right? I’ll say hello to Nine Muses-sunbaenims cutely!

Source: http://cafe.daum.net/GOT7Official/UJ2S/1456

Translation: @choiyeongjae

Guest anya7993

140119 GOT7 - Girls Girls Girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCNp5u6QhX4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwCNp5u6QhX4

140119 GOT7 - Intro+Follow Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxzikCumFE0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMxzikCumFE0

140119 GOT7 Interview On Inkigayo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs4NnLslc5c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dbs4NnLslc5c

Cr: Net Bestiz.

Guest anya7993

There are a lot of Mark & Jr moments lately. From Music Bank, Music Core, JYP Nation Line Chat... When everybody were busy dancing, they do their own thing on the back. Ooo.. I'm lovin' it! Ship this couple ^^

I don't know much about this GOT7...well now that I mentioned that i don't know a lot about younger and newer groups. I just saw a friend tweet that their debut was rather dull and that they were badly managed by JYP Entertainment, keep in mind this was the first OPINION I saw that had any relation to GOT7. Doesn't mean it's true.

GOT7 already has 10+ 'lovecalls' from advertisers

got7_1390092612_af_org.jpg

JYP Entertainment's rookie group GOT7 is already in high demand!

According to entertainment insiders, the boys had their phones ringing as soon as they stepped onto their debut stage. They're currently reviewing about 10 different offers, including shoes, clothes, and school uniforms. They've even gotten an offer for alcohol, but the contract for that won't be signed because GOT7 has underage members.

Cr : Allkpop

Guest jazcabbb

Jackson and Mark (๑♡∀♡๑)

But OMFG JB's smile is srsly killing me (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥

And Bambam is so adorbs! ╰(*´︶`*)╯❤

And now I'm slowly falling for Youngjae and Jr... (๑´ڡ`๑)♡

Yugyeom... hmmm he's like younger than me by a month... don't like younger guys... lol. But I might fall for him soon too ㅋㅋㅋ

Loving them! Hope to see them in variety shows in the near future! ٩(๑❛▽❛๑)۶

Jackson isn't making a good impression on me and it's because he's the only one who doesn't sing his lines live. It's not even that he can't because he sings live sometimes. If he was sick, I would understand. But if he can sing during some parts, why can't he sing live for all his lines? He has this smug face on too but he doesn't carry his own weight in the group yet. I'll probably retain this impression until I hear him sing live for all the future performances.
So far JR and Mark are my favorites at the moment. Is Mark going to do his flips for the entire promotional period?

cr: SBSMUSIC1
GOT7 reminds me of the b-boy and dance tricks 2PM showcased when they first debuted and I love that, but I was hoping they would change their choreography because the group heavily depends on Mark to perform the flips in every performance. Today's performance had me worried but thank goodness he didn't land on the ground and was able to finish the performance unharmed. Hopefully they would cut back on the acrobatics once their promotion picks up, from the looks of it the members seem rather tired in the performance. 

Guest anya7993

Q: What is the meaning of GOT7? 

JB: First of all, it means there are 7 members. Also, 7 is the a ‘lucky number’. So, ‘7 people with good luck’ (7 people that’s GOT luck) 

Q: Mark is from America, Jackson is from HongKong, BamBam is from Thailand. But BamBam is a unique name.

BamBam: It’s a name my mom gave me. There’s this famous cartoon called ‘The Flintstones’. The main character’s friend’s son’s name is Bambam. He’s a son but his strength is really strong. My mom wants me to have be strong like him so she gave me the name.

Q: It(the group’s name) also reminded people of the group g.o.d.

JB: I heard that a lot before. If saying it in Korean, ‘god’ and ‘got’ sound the same ‘갓’, so there were misunderstandings. But ‘g-o-d’ and ‘g-o-t’ are different.

Q: Bambam received compliments from Yang Hyunsuk on Win.

Bambam: I was tired so my mind went blank at that time. Later after debut, if we meet, I want to say ‘Thank you’ to him again.

Q: 2PM are called ‘Beast-dols’. What does GOT7 want to be called?

Jackson: Korean-American(or foreign?) oppas? (Gyopo)

Other members: Ehh that doesn’t sound cool.

Youngjae: Mokpo oppas? (laughs) Gyopo, Mokpo. (he’s from Mokpo lol)

Yoogyeom: Idols who are good at hiphop music? (he said ‘black music’ though, js)

JB: Ah, it’s so hard. Black Souls?

Jackson: (pronounces like a native korean) Black Kids?

Mark: Flying Idols

Jackson: Black Freedom

JB: Hip-dol hip-dol (Hiphop idols)

Q: To the Youngjae who trained the shortest before debut, who do you think is the coolest in the group? 

Youngjae: Seems like there isn’t one. Jackson: 

You! I’ll see you later at dorm

Q: Who is your role model?

JB: 2PM and Shinhwa. Even though their music is good, the close friendship between the members is also very good.

Q: Finally, let’s boldly praise yourselves!

Yoogyeom: I have endless talents.

Youngjae: I’m good at singing. (laughs) I want to sing as good as Stevie Wonder! I must write “I want to be good” instead of “I am good”(?)

Bambam: Even though I don’t want to be cute but it can’t be helped that I always look cute. 

Jackson: I’m strong at everything. My thighs are jjang! (the best)

Jr.: I’m good at everything. When I take pictures…yea(means he looks good), Singing…a little? Good at both dancing and acting.

JB: I have a high artistic standard in myself. I always think there is endless room for development. (can’t trans last sentence lol)

Mark: Uh, what do I have?…….(All other members: You know! You’re handsome!). No, besides that. Baby face? (Other members: Ehhh What’s that! Everyone already knew!)

Cute Jackson & Jr moment:

“At first I thought he was lying about his name. Because I didn’t know how to speak Korean, I asked “What’s your name?” to Jr. then he answered “JYP”. From then, I didn’t talk to him." — Jackson Wang

Cr: @0309yes