GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

The following pictures are teasers that has been released so far, and also additional photos + profiles from naver. (HD pictures could be found in the spoilers).

d9ZBCMR.jpg Vv5ugvO.jpg

7ekVluj.jpg pfx2uCX.jpg

dqOEqC9.jpg yhaO5Rl.jpg

oBIBd7O.jpg 7TJi5iU.jpg

insmzkq.jpg RIGzwvV.jpg

uZW9Nuf.jpg kbRix2o.jpg

yB7nuqv.jpg riaxLG2.jpg

FjSPDSM.jpg x85bx0X.jpg

Happy birthday to JB.

ttibAUg.jpg

JYP’s New Male Group “GOT7″ to Debut January 16
After announcing yesterday that it will reveal new information on its upcoming boy group, JYP Entertainment has finally revealed the name and some specific details of its highly-anticipated new team.
The new boy group, seven in number, is named “GOT7.” The members are from all over the world. GOT7 will be JYP’s first “hip-hop” group and will focus on “martial arts tricking” for its performance genre. This is expected to stand apart from senior group 2PM‘s “acrobatic” stage performances. 
JYP Entertainment will start revealing the members of GOT7 starting January 3.  The music video will come out January 5. GOT7 will hold its first debut stage January 16 on Mnet’s “M!Countdown,” and release its first mini album January 20. Mark your calendars!

Two GOT7 Members Mark and JB Revealed through First Batch of Teaser Images
po96KVS.png

After exciting fans with the long-awaited news of a new JYP boy group, the first round of teaser images for GOT7 have been released!
On January 3, JYP Nation uploaded four teaser images for all the fans to see. Two of GOT7′s members have finally been revealed to be Mark and JB. Two photos of each member have been uploaded.
The first photo of Mark shows him in a shiny hip-hop outfit and throwing a mega-watt smile at the camera. The second photo of Mark shows him mid-air, doing some kind of kick but still retaining his handsome looks. This photo gives us a hint of GOT7′s previous annouced “martial arts tricking” stage concept.
The other two photos are of JB, whom we have already gotten aquainted with through JJ Project. JB’s first photo has him wearing a funky print jacket and a chic expression. His second photo also has him captured in action, further increasing fans’ anticipations for GOT7′s stage.
Check out the photos and also check out GOT7′s official website!
Meanwhile, GOT7′s music video will be released on January 5 while their debut stage will be held on “M!Countdown” on January 16. Their first mini-album will be released on January 20.

Sohee revealed to have featured in JYPE’s new boy group’s song
6tkpACn.png

Sohee is now a FA (free agent), but she’s still continuing to show her support for JYP Entertainment by taking part in the featuring for their new boy group’s song!
According to multiple insiders on the 31st, Sohee is featuring in JYPE's upcoming 7-member boy group's song set for release next month. According to the details the insiders have dropped, this song supposedly contains the lyrics "omona", which many will remember as a line from Wonder Girls' hit song “Tell Me”.
A source close to Sohee told Star News, “As she left the agency which she has grown attached to, Sohee gladly accepted [the featuring request] as a form of thanks to the representatives… Sohee continued to keep in close contact with her agency until the end and showed her loyalty.”
A JYPE rep confirmed with Mydaily, "Sohee has featured in JYP’s new 7-member boy group’s debut album. It isn’t for the title track, but another song included."
Sohee’s contract with JYPE reached its expiration date on the 21st, making the former Wonder Girls member a FA, who is currently considering her options as she now starts a new point in her career as an actress.
As for the new boy group, they’re set to debut mid January, and two of the members are reportedly JB and Jr. of JJ Project.
-
GOT7 Reveals Two New Members Jackson and Yugyeom
dvckQMD.png

Two more members of JYP Entertainment‘s newest boy group GOT7 have been revealed to be Jackson and Yugyeom!
On January 5, JYP Nation tweeted two photos each of Jackson and Yugyeom.
Jackson was known to be a fencing athlete for the Hong Kong youth team and is said to be skilled at martial arts. Yugyeom is the youngest of the group and is said to be skilled in singing and street dancing.
Previously, two other GOT7 members were revealed to be Mark and JB.
GOT7 is JYP’s first boy band in six years after 2PM. Due to the diverse nationalities of the GOT7 members, it is said that famous overseas record labels are already sending lovecalls to the group.
GOT7 is JYP’s first hip-hop group with a “martial arts tricking” concept.
GOT7′s music video will be released on January 15, which is also the day of their first showcase. They will hold their debut performance stage on “M!Countdown” on January 16 while their album will be released on January 20.source: 1, 2, 3, 4

Last teaser pictures of the remaining three members have been revealed (plus additional picture/profiles from naver)

Jr. (Park Jinyoung)
Gml65lx.jpg Bf7YwBC.jpg

InuEXI6.jpg GTutDMi.jpg

BamBam
Y48Qj8g.jpg IyE9k8X.jpg

XP3Gydb.jpg F24UG5b.jpg

Young Jae
iK7C5UT.jpg QdlgxdV.jpg

HVvyKZf.jpg KYeWvVH.jpg

Guest jagerbomb

They remind me of mini 2PM's, hopefully they will be able to find their own distinctive color as their career progresses.
Can't help but feel the song was pretty monotone too, almost kind of similar to WG's 'Like This' with that continuous beat in the background. 
Come on JYP, will be keeping my eye on them either way ^.^

Some pictures that GOT7's official facebook uploaded a while ago! Is anyone else staying up for the live garage showcase? Ah... I'm quite excited for these boys! They seem like the energy ball of JYP Nation.

Hello~ We’re GOT7! It’s the GOT7’s GARAGE SHOWCASE day! We practiced a lot for fans! You can check GOT7’s today in real time @ GOT7 Official Facebook w/ #DayInTheLife Please tune in today!

WTI18wX.jpg

GOT7’s lunch from fans! Thanks to fans, we got so much energy! Thank you! #DayInTheLife

eKkl8KV.jpg

GOT7 is having the rehearsal for the perfect stage!! #DayInTheLife

qCIiMMV.jpg
source: got7 official fb

Lol, maybe it's just me... But I really like the song. LOL, or is it the Sohee effect? Her 'omona's' has been repeating in my head since I've watched the MV...

Some videos from GOT7's Garage showcase,
I Like You,

Jr, Jackson (dance performance) + Mark, JB (duet)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxWzEkjTexw

Yeong Jae solo (Sunday Morning cover)

BamBam's aegyo

BamBam and Yugyeum's dance performancehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyGRGJ8V5kA

source: meeeeein2 + Kai2dayeoGOT7update @ youtube

Guest anya7993

[HD] 140115 GOT7's Garage Showcase ღ Dance Cut + Playground

http://www.youtube.com/watch?rl=yes&v=VaU9Psg3IDQ&client=mv-google&guid=&hl=en&gl=ID

140115 GOT7 Dance stage @ GOT7 Debut Garage Showcase

Cr: Kai2dayeoGOT7update & meeeeein2

Guest anya7993

140115 GOT7 _ Follow Me [ GOT7's Garage Showcase ] Reup for better quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxCB7OF_VMA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJxCB7OF_VMA

Cr: Aron Sky

Here's the performance from MNet, the boys had an intro dance stage, performed Follow Me and Girls Girls Girls

source: ThanhNamKoreanMusic

I know people are upset that they are considered the next 2PM but I can see why. They are considerably younger than 2PM which makes them the next generation of JYPE. They follow a very similar format to 2PM even down to their debut song. Whoever choose Girls Girls Girls over I Like You was going for the cheeky lyrics like 10 out of 10 was for 2PM instead of Angel. They are flipping and bboying all around the place which 2PM used to do but Got7 does much better than 2PM ever did minus Jay because well, it's Jay. They have a Thai member. They have a member from America.
Aside from the similarities, I actually really like Got7. They have a lot of things that 2PM lacks like actual rappers and everyone in the group can hold their own vocally. They can dance better, although you can tell who are the better dancers. Their debut performance was solid vocally and in the dance category. You can't hate the title of "The next 2PM" when it gets them attention that they deserve. There's good and bad with that. I'm really liking the vocal distribution right now. They all have a good amount of lines. I haven't heard Jackson sing live yet though. Is he sick or something? I can see why JJ project received most of the lines; they just have the most experience right now so they have better stability on stage. The rapping can be better though but having two foreigners rap in their second/third languages will have an effect on their flow so I can't blame them. I'm just really happy that they sang live for their debut and sounded great on Mnet.
I'm really worried about the flips. They look like experts when they do but those flips can be potentially dangerous if they happen to land badly. It's especially dangerous for Mark who is the one who get pushed then lands in a different place.
Am I the only one who can't see why they are called a hip-hop group? Sure, they aren't straight up pop but they aren't more hip-hop just because they dress in baggy clothes.

Guest anya7993

[HD] 140116 GOT7 - Backstage ღ Intro + Follow Me ღ Girls Girls Girls ღ Encore [DEBUT M! Countdown]

Cr: Kai2dayeoGOT7update

Guest anya7993

[HD] 140117 Special MC - JB ღ Jr. [Music Bank]

140117 GOT7 - Intro+Girls Girls Girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-z-AyDWmrM&client=mv-google&gl=ID&guid=&hl=en

Cr: Kai2dayeoGOT7update & Net Bestiz.