[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh... still can't get enough of DaeGu DaeGu and SS....And P4..And Seo Pan Suk...Must admit that Cha Seung Won is a very funny guy... He could make me laugh with only his precious expressions... Gahhh....YAAS sequel juseyoooo.....YAAS2?*desperate* 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Dae Gu x Soo Sun • Love Is Only You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLp7wxmcIIg

Credit Ashnukil
I can't forget my babies 
:x

hushed_secrets said: I almost cried :"(

Did anyone else feel like throughout the whole drama Go Ara was a little hesitant around acting lovey dovey with LSG besides what her role dictated?  Idk maybe it's just me but I'm wondering if Yoona+LSG kept coming up in her mind... I would have liked her to be a little more into the role of LSG's lover but I can understand why it must have been difficult. 

Did anyone feel the same way too or nah?  :-/

these are funny, dcyaas trying to figure out how they were sitting.

OMO, they heard me wondering how they were sitting. except the hand thing, I love the first one, in my head that was how I imagined them sitting.
Hi guys long time no seen, missed my unnies oppas and dansaengs. Hope u're having a nice summer vaccation. I really wanna know how the unnies who asked for a bed scene lived without it? Guess it happened in their heads. If so, share I would lub it but under spoiler tag, we have underaged here.
Take care my friends. I'm missing YAAS so much :(( I want a Dae Gu for myself.

Ooohhhhh YAAS mentioned in this article.... who misses our famous villain here? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :x
The 10 sexiest K-drama speaking voicesby Vivi on Thu, Jul 24, 20143. Song Young Kyu
Song_Young_Kyu.png
This is the voice that inspired this article. Watching him on You Are All Surrounded was a constant conflict. On the one hand, he was a bad guy. On the other hand, I kind of wanted him to stay free so that we could hear his voice for the whole show.

Guest meyla19

Hye everyone! I'm new here. 
Does anyone know about the title of YAAS OST? It is just instrumental song. It has appeared in Episode 3 around 58:29+ (the last one before the drama end). Anybody know what the title is? Because I cannot find it in the list of YAAS OST (in wikipedia) or maybe this soundtrack is not include there.
Thanks in advanced for your help. =)

Guest meyla19

@kimia__spr I also think that background music is not included in YAAS ost's. but I really want know what the title is. thanks

Guest sunshineo

YAAS fans,, good news!! Yay..!! YAAS finally surpassed 500 million views on QQ video China!! Congrats!!

Permalink gambar yang terpasang
cr: presentSG

Image preview
cr: tryp96

finally uri SeungGi's wish (even tough he half joking) come true!! <:-P
Thanks to china viewer and all of you who already loving YAAS till these time!! =D> :)
YAAS.. Daebak!! ^^

Guest sunshineo

@dash9
There's no plan for sequel of this drama, at least untill this minute. :) But I'll love to see it if they made it someday.. (as long as I can see SeungGi with P4 and PanSeok again, It'd be a CAALL!!).. hope writer-nim will up-grade the story if it really come true :D

I really hope that there's a sequel for this drama, 
too... I mean, it's about detectives... Surely they 
have a lot more cases to solve...I would like to see Seo Pan Suk to be married again and 
upgraded to be on a higher position... Maybe stepping 
up above Toad?And the P4... I would like to see DaeGu and SS 
romancing in a more proper place like in their 
house/room... So far during the whole drama, they 
kissed mostly in their office or during their work 
time! ;;)I don't mind the kissing, I mind the place... :))Also the closure about the investigating rights, I hope 
the police could have the investigating rights above 
the Prosecutors...(At least Kang Seok Soon's life and death will not be 
meaningless, knowing that she actually hoping to bring 
juctice to the police department, not to be "bullied" 
by the prosecutors...)Also... the reconciliation between TaeIl and the 
parents...Arrhhh...I am hoping for more from all the casts.....
Forgive my rants... I just finished watching YAAS 1-20 
for the 3rd time and still can't get enough.... :P 

Archived