[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest xminz

From some of her members:

Sooyoung about Yoona: “Yoona unlike her looks she is so easy-going and her personality is like a mischievous boy but many times she says touching words and her inside is so gentle, and has lots of tears. So I want to protect her like a donsaeng but she is only three months younger kekeke Yoona is our forever center. We love her so much and so grateful… Yoona grow your hair so that you can regain your center position kekeke I am joiking kekeke So pretty Yoona… LIke what I said to Sunny she is indispensable I don’t know what we would do without you Yoona I love you.”

Taeyeon about Yoona: “Like Sooyoung said the two members Sunny and Yoona are the crucial ones that made SNSD’s image… And Yoona she has hard time as someone stuck between unnies and a dongsaeng, a bit of an ambiguous situation… But she is so intelligent and flexible. Wherever she goes she adapts well. When she was filming the drama we were worried how she’d do with all the unknown people but she adjusted so well and she played the main character so well I was so proud of her. Now she is 21, and became an adult… I want to congratulate her becoming an adult and she will continue to make SNSD’s image great.”

& “Yoona! I say this all the time but you have a hard time. Being the one in the middle, the role and how you might feel as that person must be hard, and I understand because I'm the second child. But you take on that role so well and it's hard to tell if you're my friend or younger because you're so absorbed in us and mingle so well, so thank you. I hope you melt into the team as you do now. Mmm...except those times when you act like a boy, you're perfect. You are born with so much, and whatever you do you're OK and you're pretty and likeable. Although sometimes you have a timid side, so think broad and take care of your health. I know you take care of your food, but I feel sympathetic, so take good care of your health and play that (...) role in and outside Girls' Generation.”

Yuri about Yoona: “Yoona oh I remember this from YAMD, at that time Yoona came home only like three times a week and she would sleep two hours and go back out. Fortunately it turned out well the ratings were great and she got lots of love from people as Saebyuk. But all that love can be grateful thing but a person can become arrogant you know. But Yoona absolutely has nothing like that at all she was always wanting to be with us watching 8 of us do performances, and always sorry that she couldn’t join us. I love how she is so humble like that. Even now I think back I’m grateful to her and she’s younger but has a mature mind. Lately it seems Hyoyeon took her away from me kekeke I am joking, I want to have lots of conversation with her in the dorm.”

& “Yoona ah~ When I look at you I feel the world isn’t fair, it really isn’t fair. When I look at you I know it. Everytime I look at you I am in awe, how can such a beautiful girl exist in this world? You are polite and you are really nice to your unnies. You are not like a dongseng to me but more like a friend that I have knew for 10 years. We click so well and nothing can be more happy than to share a room and spend time with you every night. Let’s continue to talk more and yoona, if you are troubled you must tell me, your unnie, okay?”

Tiffany about Yoona: “Yoona… she has really grown. She has matured so so much I am so happy. And I think Yoona’s heart is even more mature than us unnies so we are not just unnie-dongsaeng but we can all rely on each other the same, I am so happy about this. I am so proud of you keke I don’t need to tell you right?”

Jessica about Yoona: “YoonA - First of all, you're the natural/real representation of our group. I hope you shine (?) our group more in the future. I like how you are friendly with the older girls. Thank you for listening to me and hope to STAY TOGETHER ALWAYS <3”

Sunny about Yoona: “My Yoona~ I always joke ''you're really pretty but why do you act that way?'' But I really think you're adorable making ugly expressions with that pretty face to make us laugh. I'm really glad our team has a girl like you. My no.1 baby sisters are you and Seohyun. Who could ever be more adorable than the baby sisters? No one. I really treasure you, and you're so lovable. Do continue to show me that awesomeness~okay?”

Hope that helps a bit in knowing the person Im YoonA... :]

Please tell me if I need to edit anything as I am sort of new to Soompi.

& HERE are some ACCOUNTS (Mainly by STAFF) about SNSD in general if you want to know about the girls...: (WARNING - THIS IS NOT ONLY ABOUT YOONA, SO PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU PREFER IT TAKEN OUT)

1.  Nov 2009 Fan account at Goobne CF shooting

... I approached them and said "Uh.. this is a present for you SNSD girls.."
The girls look at me curiously and I panic, the girls said something but I can't remember...
I told them it's a poster and the girls said Thank you. I look at Taeyeon and said "I should have framed it..."
Taeyeon answered "Hohoho no it's ok~ Thank you~"

When I came back to my seat and looked at the girls they were staring at my poster. They seemed to love it and I felt so great, they were saying something like,
"... let's put it up in my room"
"... no your room has got many already... should be in my room.."
Hearing this I felt so happy TT

Sica was playing with the poster tube cover on the floor making faces... I can't express how great I felt, and so fascinating. They must get lots of great presents and yet they can be so happy with a poster, which isn't anything special, just picture of the girls... meanwhile the girls started to fool around with the bubble wrap I used for the poster, they were popping the bubbles.. Have these girls decided to make me lose my mind with happiness? It can't be that they're playing around like that just for me is it... I couldn't believe how happy I was..

2.  Staff-account from Samyang Ramyung CF shot

Although it’s been some time now, I had the opportunity to work as an assistant staff for the Samyang Ramen CF Shoot with SNSD. Together with my team staff we have worked with many famous celebrities before but since this time it was the SNSD everyone was after, we were really looking forward to it.

And more than I had thought (I apologize to the fans who think I had a prejudice), they were much more professional, and the girls were so talkative during the breaks to the point of hurting my ears hehehehe. I write this post in hopes that some of the misunderstandings against this girl group is cleared up.

The SM staff who arrived first explained that the girls were not in good conditions, due to incessant schedules and asked for understanding. And even among the lowly staffs like me we were joking that this shoot with a popular idol star was going to be quite difficult and we were bit nervous.Of course it was from the anticipation of meeting SNSD in person but on the other hand when these shoots go on for hours there will be conflicts between the parties and we often hear harsh words. Sometimes the celebrities or their staffs will get in arguments with us during the shoot and we expected this one to be no different.

Against expectation that they’ll be little late the girls arrived promptly on time one by one.The first impression I had was that they greet people like there’s no tomorrow… From the director, cameraman to the lowest prop man, they yelled out “Hello We are SNSD” to each and everyone, and that really set the atmosphere from the beginning.

As you know this CF song & dance was intended to be enjoyed by people of all ages and couple of the girls did not seemed to have completely memorized the dance at arrival. They diligently practiced the dance on their own then they would hit their head when they couldn’t do it right and drag other members to help them… I passed by them at that time and Tiffany and Yuri were whimpering that they couldn’t memorize it quickly enough ah kekeke

The most memorable thing I saw was that until the shooting started Jessica just threw herself on the set couch and slept, and the other members took turns napping beside her. The camera was already on so Jessica was totally exposed to it so the girls were laughing then they sat surrounding her as to hide her sleeping face. It made me smile like watching little daughters kekeke. From that I saw they were really cute ladies more than I had thought…

In front of camera they started very awkward at first… The director explained the script and he emphasized they should have the cutest expression possible. Then the girls whined that they couldn’t do it it was too awkward hehehe. Sunny said “Hey we are still SNSD we can do cute” and then they said some kind of phrase then the other members repeated it and put their hands together for a hwaiting then got up. Nobody asked them but the girls kindly explained to us that it is the hwaiting phrase they use before they go on stage…they were chaotic and seemed like they were high on something but after observing them on the set I understood that was their special hwaiting routine keke

Not just late but the shoot went on till the early morning and all the staffs and the girls became worn out. But the girls massaged each other during breaks and started each shoot session by yelling out “We’ll do our best, Hwaiting!” and that helped us too so there weren’t too much difficulty.When camera had to be stopped due to dance mistakes the girls scolded themselves harshly before anyone else could say anything kekeke we just had to stand by smiling. And this really shocked me, a girl group horsing around doing headlocks kekekeke even the serious director broke out a laughter… and their hairs got all messed up and the codi had to come running…

Personally there was one bum thing with picture taking… the advertisers and their families got to take pictures with the girls I can understand that. During one break I asked Yoona Sunny Seohyun for a picture and I didn’t expect my request to be granted, but they readily said ok and I was elated… sadly the manager approached us and the situation changed. I had similar experience so I understood the situation but it’s still sad I don’t have a picture with them. Perhaps because they are idols they seemed to be very apprehensive of their manager. And the manager kept me in check… I’m no stalker and I’m not even a fan of SNSD so I felt little unfair about his overprotective attitude.

Since that shoot I had other CF shoots and me and my partner kept missing the shoot with SNSD girls. For the other shoots we had many troubles with every little things and delays and conflicts… For the girls it’s not how they are pretty (actually they looked really tired) but their professional attitude, how they go on camera without one complaint. And all those hwaitings to cheer up the staffs during breaks left lasting impression.

If you are a fan you can be proud of SNSD, I see they are someone you can be sure to continue to cheer for. I will also continue to cheer them when they are on shows or if I get lucky again on a different shoot with them.

PS. I did not think of them as good singers but during the breaks one member would start singing some song then others would follow, and it was good. I don’t know which song it was but now I’m searching and listening to SNSD songs now.

3.  PD of Kim Jungeun's Chocolate (After filming SNSD…)

(Whole account can be read: http://www.soshified.com/forums/topic/22395-others-after-filming-snsd%E2%80%A6-073109/)
When the talk was finished and filming was briefly put on hold, we quickly made an announcement. There were many reporters and people in the audience, and had to explain that Tiffany’s story is extremely personal and may even be cut out from the show, and asked them not to make any articles on it. Worrying for the girls, I then ran to their waiting room. I just wanted to give them a little surprise, but now I felt so bad. With a worried expression, I found Tiffany in the waiting room and called, “FANY!” Then, surprisingly, Tiffany came running toward me and in one moment, gave me a big hug. She then held my hands, looking at me with eyes that still had tears in them, and said, “Director, thank you so much~!” The child told me, who was feeling so sorry, that she was very happy and thankful for such a nice present, and asked to air the part for sure. Because of this child, I felt so thankful, so happy, and so apologetic, and my heart broke. Fany… and kids… thank you, and sorry..

To be honest, I don’t really know the SNSD girls. I’ve never met the girls before filming Chocolate even for work. I just enjoyed watching their cute and adorable images like other Ahjussi fans. But after this filming, the girls have become special to me. Not as a fan or a man, but as somebody who is like their older brother, I really hope they don’t become hurt emotionally. I’m pretty sure this feeling only goes for me, but it seems like I have become a part of their family. It is a given that an idol group will always be followed with gossip and malicious talk, but SNSD also has rumors saying that they’re a loner, they don’t like each other, and they say bad things. But from my experience, I can say for sure that those kinds of words are garbage that aren’t even worth considering. The members of SNSD are like real unnies, dongsengs, and loving mothers to each other. The group SNSD is but a family only under the name of SNSD. Through this filming, I have come to know a family with a sincere bond.

It first started like that, wanting to fulfill SNSD’s wishes.
However, instead, I have received a great gift from SNSD in the end.

4.  [09.12.09] Ceci Fashion Editor’s Blog About Meeting SNSD

SNSD members are allnice. Especially Tiffany and Sunny are examples of really nice young adults, which is kind of hard to find these days. They are like angels. I should have known it from the last photoshoot I had with them. Those two greeted 45staff members individually. Truthfully, this never happens and I would almost say that it’s weird to see such situation.

Most of the times, other idol groups would only greet important staff members in the beginning and thank only the important staff members after the photoshoots. But they were really different. It made me realized why teens like SNSD so much.

After greeting all 45 members, Sunny came upto me and said, “Unnie! I know I’m going to make mistakes, so just look over them for me, okay?” How sweet. I mean, she actually admitted that she had faults and apologized for them beforehand. I felt so thankful for the sincere, yet friendly comment. All I could do was nod and go into shooting. I guess it was hot; the makeup kept erasing. So Sunny kept fixing the smears with a kleenex. “I’m sorry…” she would say. I wasn’t really bothered by her actions but hearing her apology was… it was one of those moments when you didn’t ask for anything but someone did something for you anyways…? It made me happier and made a gesture to assure her that it was okay which allowed her to relax. Then Sunny said, “Okay then. Let’s keep going! Fighting!” and punched the air in replenished strength. That positive energy spread throughout the photoshoot. It was really nice to see that. She never showed a sign of being worn out (it took Sunny about 2 hours and 30 minutes for her to finish) and kept smiling which made other smile with her.

Tiffany was also very unique. All throughout shooting, she kept advertising for us. I guess she had a phone call during the 1 hour break for lunch. She kept repeating on the phone that everyone here is really nice and fun to work with. That made me feel so thankful, but in addition, she would make and bring coffee for staff members. Usually it would be the staffs who would bring coffee for the idols, so how nice must that have been… Photographer Kim Dongchul was eating a sandwich and she went over there to thank him and give him a little massage. After shooting, Kim Dongchul said, “They are really nice people. I wish I can marry off my son to one of them,” and was full of other good compliments.

Of course, all the idol groups have a lot of passion and work hard during photoshoots, but SNSD was the first idol group that cared about their staff members with smiles that never left the photoshoot. I know they left a big impression on my experience with them; I would never forget them. Tiffany and Sunny were especially good help for me. When the pictures weren’t as good as I wanted them to be (the photoshoot was in August), they volunteered that they would come on the weekend for a re-shoot… Tiffany brought a chair for the editor who stood up to organize the charts, and Sunny, who did not have any breakfast herself, handed out sandwiches to all staff members before sitting down to eat herself.

I really want to thank the two of them and say that they grew up really well. I remember being really surprised about a few weeks ago, on Kim Jungeun’s Chocolate, Tiffany said that her mother… was not with her anymore. I thought that Tiffany was raised so well inspite of that and would like to see my daughters grow up to be like Tiffany in the future.

SNSD fighting!
Right now, it’s Girls’ Generation! Forever Girls’ Generation!
Did I say that right? ^^

5.  RooRa’s Chae Rina wrote about the girls on her cyworld…

“not only they sang 3,4 with us they came down to our waiting room holding their cds. Each of them wrote a long letter with the cds and gave them to us. I was moved by what was written on the letters… I have been active for long time, and have never seen hoobaes like them,the Soshi girls have no pretense, good natured and well mannered.. I think I’m going to adore them even more now. Dongsengs like them must stay active for long years keke”

6.  Jang Jaehyuk, the director of Tell Me Your Wish MV (he wrote a staff account)

“No doubt about their performance, but what was more impressive was SNSD’s attitudes. Other artists I have worked with them for long time but for SNSD when I first met them they were already top stars. And I worried that they might not hide the vagaries of their moods at the set and make the shooting difficult. But instead they were so courteous and innocently cheerful.”

7.  SBS staff account (19th July 2010)

The Soshi girls are mentally strong and prepared. The program writers would compliment on how amazing they are like that. The PDs love the girls, they are always eager to do more than asked. The excellence of the girls' work ethics and attitude is like second to none."

8.  Staff account by a magazine editor (2007)

"My latest editor assistant job was for the SNSD shoot... When I worked with models older than me I had to flatter them and do their chores which I understood as being part of work but with these kids it felt like I became a kindergarten teacher."

9.  Staff from Music Core

“… many artists have debuted and did comebacks (on Music Core)
And all the food the fans send.. I think SNSD were the only ones who personally took each food and distributed them to the staff. Normally they just leave the ice box there and people are free to get it, that’s how it is but SNSD girls serve us keke
Obviously the male staff will fall for SNSD… but female staff fall for them after getting to know them
You know there was broadcast accident at the comeback stage early this year;;
I was one of the staff watching from below stage who almost cried.You may not have noticed watching on TV but on that day for the cuesheet we used bold italic only for SNSD Oh.. And with extra notes we staff had prepared specially for it. So we were sorry for what happened but the girls just went around jumping yelling We are daebak!I cannot forget Tiffany and the 8 girls. SNSD jjang keke”

Guest sunshineo

Hi everyone!!! >:D<
Wow, I didn't come to this thread for a few hour, and I miss 'cold' (or hot?) discussion..
But I'm happy everything already end happly with warm feeling..

Let me add a little.. :D
I don't want to say What Airen and YAs/Sone maybe think, I just want to say what I think..
As I mentioned before.. I like Seunggi as Actor, Singer, MC, Entertainer, and even as CF model.. But I respect him as a person.. (I think I didn't have to mention why I respect him, because it'll become so long, hehe..)
And this person who I respect, choose Yoona as his girl. He loves Yoona. So, I think, there's must be something that make him love her beside her beautiful face. That's why I'm here, to know more about Yoona and cheering for both of them. And now, I love yoona, and still want to know more about her.. :)

I'm happy everyone already apologize to each other.. You guys awasome peoples with bigheart >_<
Aftter I watch MGIG, I realize something, that there's one word that more beautiful than "sorry", word that can make people more happier, that word is "Thanks". So I want to say that,

Thanks everyone, for make this thread, come here, share info and suport our YoonGi..
Thanks to YoonAddict/Sone, for let me know more about Yoona and support Seunggi too..
Thanks to Airen, for together sharing info about Seunggi and support Yoona and Soshi too..
Thank you Seungi-ya.. Thank you Yoona, for being the way you are and inspiring me.. :)

Ok, that's it. Now It's time to fangirling!! >:D<
I'm so excited because what that KB staf said. Well, in Sina interview he already mentioned that he'll back to be actor, singer, and even doing variety again. But there still no news for his music comeback.. so that make me impatient. I should be greatful because althought Hook give us nothing, there always someone like this KB Staff or Na PD, who always can't endure to sharing something about Seunggi.. :D
this is Sunggi interview with Sina
class="entry-title"[Eng] 13.12.21 Sina Interview – Lee Seung Gi http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/eng-13-12-21-sina-interview-lee-seung-gi/

(edit: Why my spoiler didn't work? >.< )

What is your impression of Shanghai this time?

Same with Guangzhou, I really wanted to come to Shanghai too. This is the first time I have a fan meeting here and the fans gave me a very warm welcome. I think it was the warmest welcome I’ve ever received outside of Korea. It made me feel very good.

Then you should come more often…

I was really busy in Korea and I really did not have the time. It’s not that I didn’t want to come. But I had regular weekly programs to do, so I really could not afford the time. It feels really good that I have such a good reception here.

What do you find most memorable?

The interactions I had with the fans while playing the games. Everyone was so involved and responsive. It was very fun, not boring at all.

Do you plan to have a fan meeting in Beijing?

If there is a chance, I would really like to. Beijing is the capital of China. It is a city that I have to go visit.

Heechul said that you were a very serious model student. Was it true?

That’s because I did not show him the rebellious or mischievous side of me. We do have a good relationship. Actually, I am very lively and I like joking around too. People who know me see that side of me.

What are your hobbies?

I like doing sports and travel. I like eating too.

Then, you’ve come to the right place. There is a lot of good food in Shanghai.

In Korea, I heard that a lot of people come here just to try out the food. So I went out yesterday and tried some snacks.

How did it feel working with Na PD on NoF?

We have worked together for a long time. We have similar styles. In the entertainment industry, there are many different types or genres. What we like and what we can do well are a good match. So I readily accepted his proposal for this show. We get along very well at work.

Anything interesting during filming that you can share with us?

Too many. There are some interesting stories in every episode. Ever since my debut, I have been taken of care by other people. I have not had the chance to do all the things on my own. So, after I got there, I realised there were a lot of things that I did not know. And I had to take care of the sunbaenims. There were many things I was not sure about because I could not just make any decisions I wanted.

Was it tiring looking after the sunbaenims?

Very tiring. Very exhausting.

Although tiring, it was fun, wasn’t it?

I’ve learnt a lot. Now, I know how to read the subway route maps and road signs. I saw a lot of exits to the subway in Shanghai. I also read up on the geography of Shanghai. Shanghai is very big. You have Pudong, Puxi… You have many districts here. I tried to think what route I should take if I were to travel around in this city.

Do you think you will get an acting award in the year end awards?

It would be great if I can get an award. The writer and director of GFB are excellent. It was an honour to have worked with them. GFB was the product of a lot of hard work by many people. So if we get good results, it would be really nice.

What were your feelings towards hosting and winning an award at MAMA 2013?

I was very honoured to be the MC and a performer in such a big event in Asia. There were many international artists and many Chinese artists too. I heard Donnie Yen was there. He was supposed to present the Best Male Vocal award, which I won. But it was a live show and there was some delay. But he had other engagements and could not wait any longer and left. I really wanted to meet him. So it was kind of regrettable.

It’s been 10 years since your debut. How does that feel?

In the past, when I heard sunbaenims talking about 10 years after debut, I felt that milestone was something very far away for me. But now that I have been in the business for 10 years, I feel that there are still a lot of things that I have not done and still want to do. It seems that I have not done much, even though it has been 10 years. There are still a lot of things I have not done. Next year, I will make a plan on what I want to do and what I should do for the next 10 years.

What are your plans for next year?

Next year, I would like to greet everyone through my acting, whether it is in a drama or a movie. In variety, NoF will continue broadcasting next year. If the response is good, I will continue to do that. If not, I will work with Na PD on other travel shows. It is likely that I will be active as a singer and an actor at the same time.

Any plans for a movie?

I have received some proposals but still have not found one that’s just right for me.

In Korea, I have heard a lot about Sina. I heard that it is the representative media in China. Thank you for interviewing me here in Shanghai. Many fans have been waiting. But I got here late. Even so, many fans came to see me. I am really thankful. I hope that in the future, I will be able to see everyone in concerts, dramas or movies.

In this interview, he said he'll like to have a fan meeting in Beijing, and several day again it'll be come true. So, maybe all he said in this interview also will be come true.. hehe.. :D

And I'm anticipating for this:

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi, ↑ presence in gap between idols “Comeback in 1st half of next year”http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/lee-seung-gi-%E2%86%91-presence-in-gap-between-idols-comeback-in-1st-half-of-next-year/

Next year will be a meaningful year for singer Lee Seung Gi. It’s his 10th debut anniversary. There’s a high probability that he’ll hold commemorative activities during the first half of next year. An official said, “It’s not confirmed yet, but he’s expected to make a comeback sometime in the first half of the year.”

@xminz
Thanks for all info and video, it's looks so insightful for me, I'll read it now?
:-B :)

Btw, is there any news about Yoona from Japan? some fanpics maybe? how about that leather jacket, are that really same brand or have any similarity? ;)

Guest sunshineo

One episode uploaded again from 1n2d!! This episode is when Seunggi work for MuBank to get money for his Summer trip. And that's mean this episode was when our YoonGi meets once again. Check it out!! ^^

credit: KBSW

Guest yoonsicfany

@sunshineo Here it is
Bhth9_0CYAAprRn.jpg

SNSD with Katy Perry in U-Express Live in Japan  :>

And Taengstagram update
BhtxO65IMAA6rmj.jpg

I'm happy that Yoona unni is now dating with Seung Gi oppa. I like them both since 5 years ago.I'm fan of Yoona unni among all the other members of Girl's Generation. She is beautiful, talented and kind, and cute. Seung Gi oppa also kind, cool, and cute too. So they match up! I love this pairing! Hope they can be happy and reach more serioness in their relationship. Maybe they will wait Yoona 30th to be in marriage... or it'll be better if it's sooner. <3

Guest tatayoung

One episode uploaded again from 1n2d!!

This episode is when Seunggi work for MuBank to get money for his Summer trip.

And that's mean this episode was when our YoonGi meets once again.

Check it out!! ^^

credit: KBSW

they cut our couple first met moment :(

Happy stuff - my vid is mid quality so the screen caps arent so clear but I'm just trying to capture the cute awesome moments.

1. Love how they were looking at each other as she walks towards him

7NwUriS0F94686T4l48tGKjj45LbR2Y4nFtq7QdZ

2. Love how wide and happy their grins were

MviH8Cn-LTJYhNLPDs1YsqQPcmWUBljM6_ErJPWE

3. A very happy girl and a happy but shy guy

H8X750rfYvRDv_-BHQ9-CFlX2SQSCrWEt4BinBk_Uetvk3iOegDy0PvoULapJCi7vjC9jsxssweHXVvK

4. He would always notice her even when shes at a distance

eUPPDqEPrSi-5fMWWHm8O275XbFODfLQx3LkV32T

5. Keeping the eye contact and love the hand gesture, its like lyrics are true from heart directed towards her

Jmaglpl6XMZUAaFI2TrFIPGTXh6tVdPXwYHMqyKC

6. Love how he walked backwards as she got closer and their interactions (the narrations)

EokW89YVqRo8jVWk4flFNZ6CinRCAl4GCQMHkAXW

7. Love the way they looked at each other

ioBKdK_98Cpg69jc4rmu8bxyRN3Qx_Mn2YIkS9V5NJMWSOWcNc-U8Quur3OUuOJAouNMINCXmxagZC15

8. Love the reaction after "Shall we date?"

2rF8spl6WFSx4Z1EvwYEN7kmjUOA438PZmv3YovJqaj8HLzxCvbciOzjghJCe8huxZPn3WhE_6xJBWAG

9. Love the eye contacts, their happy faces. Its like him serenading her? Like this song I'm singing for you and I mean every word. Like "Yes I do too" XD lol

7RZw6dCYpdeSJPlOCuhyARFMjWID9VPWgoEVmBLRXXE8LWe7LxOwawvrgbd3F3COOJ5g-ik3NEsHR2B8
72SlxmdG3NwD3MtNs_PX0CxitR9odXftRy1jfLMQ

Love the gaze

haDEuRhMtPGq9N4sfUXOAI9kybA5MCeio0w5TV1D

10. And they live happily in love.. ever after

okBxrA9bCSGQ_zBUiFRBTpRE0WYEjDuskNogu5QdP-xWoyDP0Ywo7mGyVk_ipd8gper-ta52dZAeNto-

The End  :)

@hanjaeni

Seunggi has said in an interview that he wants to get married before 35.so when he comes back from the army and after he gets active in the industry he'll probably marry her .Well yeah Yoona will be around 28 or 29 by that time  ;)

Guest sunshineo

tatayoung said:

One episode uploaded again from 1n2d!! This episode is when Seunggi work for MuBank to get money for his Summer trip. And that's mean this episode was when our YoonGi meets once again. Check it out!! ^^ credit: KBSW

Guest tatayoung

@sunshineo‌ seunggi and sugeun looks bring mop to clean the floor, but kbs cut the moment when our couple met for first time (not like in clips at page 1 in this thread) :(

yeah i try to watch in different link.. Thankyou! ;)

Guest kimberlimarquez

SNSD @ U-Express (Saitama, JapAN
YOONA LOOKED STUNNING AS ALWAYS, GUYS STOP THE ARGUMENT AND LET'S ENJOY YOONA'S AND LEE SEUNG GI'S ACTIVITIES SHAWL WE¡¡¡¡0_1216560.jpg
tumblr_n1tbnb1ZAy1sewbc1o1_1280.jpg

Guest kimberlimarquez

LOL AS YOU MAY KNOW, SOOYOUNG AND YOONA LOVE EATING EVEN THOUGH THEY STILL MAINTAIN A SLIM FIGURE :) THIS PIC WAS QUITE FUNNY ...ENJOY <3
tumblr_n1td3y2ODT1ro21v7o1_1280.jpg

Guest -quiescent

Hello fellow YoonGi shippers, OP here! Hope you're all doing well >:D<
I'm on a hiatus from Kpop/drama forums as I'm busy with studies but I had to quickly posting here! ^.^
This has never been posted here I believe:
Yoona was interviewed on July 2013 for High Cut Magazine [sOSHIFIED]
High Cut: On the other hand, what’s something the two of you are currently hooked on? For example, a TV program you watch the ‘original broadcast’ of.Yoona: I’ve watched a little bit of every drama. I watch ‘I Hear Your Voice’, ‘The Queen’s Classroom’, ‘Gu Family Book’, ‘Goddess of Workplace’, ‘Shark’ amongst others; I’m curious so I watch them all. While wondering, ‘If that was me, how would I have acted it out?’ Also, ballads or medium tempo songs. I usually listen to the entire albums from musicians like Kim Dongryul sunbae, Epitone Project, Broccoli You Too, Autumn Vacation, Urban Zakapa, and Lucia. I liked finding better songs aside from their title tracks more.

So Yoona did watch GFB! *squealsss* Seunggi and her must've been speaking a lot with one another through calls when Seunggi was filming GFB. Since she watched his drama, she must've heard his beautiful self-written song 'Last Word' too! :D
Yoona also mentioned Epitone Project again in the interview, lol. Seunggi & her really love Epitone Project, no? Seunggi also collaborated with them. And as posted here a few days ago, Yoona even made the song Cactus by Epitone Project as her ringtone. 
It's why I have a great suspicion that the 'fan' Seunggi mentioned on Sketchbook (Nov. 2012) was Yoona because Yoona in the past (Strong Heart/HelloBaby etc) has mentioned that she's a FAN of Seunggi oppa. OR, maybe Seunggi oppa recommended Epitone Project to Yoona? Because I find it too much of a coincidence that the two mentioned Epitone Project around the same time - NOV 2012! XD 
So either Yoona was the fan that recommended Epitone to him or Seunggi recommended Epitone to her ^^ ♥

Copying & pasting the Nov. 2012 section of the YoonGi Past Moments from the first page. 

Guest BeM1430293414

@ xminn

good job ching gu !!!

i think we shound post seung gi -yoona 's old interviews, fan accounts, video, news,....so airens, YoonAddicts can know more about them

Guest sunshineo

@-quescent Wah, How are you? It's like such a long time..

Now, we have some discussion about return and Seunggi forest album in LSG Thread
But it more about its music (because we really miss Seunggi comeback album)
Come visit sometimes if you guys interested.. :D

Here some interview about return and forest album:

and BTS for MV

cr: 1theK (Loen Music)

Guest sunshineo

@-quescent Wah, How are you? It's like such a long time..

I think we already have discussion about this, but that Epitone Project connection really suspicious, :-? And they both love Kim dong ryul too.. (I hope Seunggi have some project with Kim dong ryul some day >_<)
Now, we have some discussion about return and Seunggi forest album too in LSG Thread
But it more about its music (because we really miss Seunggi comeback album)
Come visit sometimes if you guys interested.. :D

Here some interview about return and forest album:

he talking about Return history, colaboration with epitone project too and how he wrote "Word that say I love you" etc

He say the most embrashing line from drama is when he said "I'll kiss you every morning when you wake up" and he demonstrated it again (he's so shy, how can he say it when became Le Jeha)

and BTS for MV

It subtittle didn't very detailed, I think I read he saying more witty and detailed thing someware..

cr: 1theK (Loen Music)

@sunshineo
Thanks for the interviews.  At the time I didn't think much of the cd thing or wanting to make music for women, but now I wonder!  That first interview is pretty interesting
We need a timeline  ;))
He listened to Epitone Project during filming TK2H.  It aired/filmed March-May 2012.   He got a cd from a fan 2 years before (late 2012 was when this interview took place).  So he got the cd in 2010 (EP cd was released May 2010) from a fan, but didn't listen because the title didn't really appeal to him.   Another person (this sub doesn't say another fan) gave him another cd later and he finally listened to it.  Then he worked with them after TK2H.   So maybe he got the cd early 2012?  Late 2011?    If was Yoona the timeline sorts of fits, especially since they MC'd together at the SBS Gayo Daejeon.  
Anyway, some delulu speculation... :-j

Guest imya0530

@sebastianray...when was the photo of LSG wearing a knitted white long sleeves taken? It looks the same like the one Yoona is wearing on the video entitled "Girls' Generation NOW - Sunny Yoona Tiffany eating" :-)

Sorry i can't upload the video :-(