romantic couple and last a long time.

I can't imagine when you guys

kissing =))

And I hope you can be a

main character in a drama

:D

YoonGi <3

Guest izyanesa

hahaha they surely creative..i remember the interview of yoona on gurila date on kbs were she said so specifically about not wanting to get married outdoor than she found it funny herself and tell to viewer she not making announcement  to getting married...kekeke

of course is still to earlier for them to get married..and seung gi even had to go to MS next year..but who know..seung gi can shock us with the news of them dating...i think he can make us faint once more..lol

:P:P

He didn't say anything personal, which is as expected.  Sweet message though.   :x  
I do hope the press leaves them alone so they can actually date like semi-normal people.   I read the news about Sunny this morning and it worried me.   
ETA : Here's the full message
http://lsgairenint.tumblr.com/post/73483599935/eng-16-1-14-from-seung-gi-am-leaving-a-late-new

Guest -quiescent

^ Thank you! ^.^

His message was so sweet<3 I'm actually thankful that he didn't mention his dating news. The message was for his fans first and foremost.

Hmm, I'm about 99% sure that Seunggi and Yoona won't mention each other unless asked in interviews/shows. They're both so private compared to other celebs who have Instagram, twitter etc

Guest izyanesa

@-quiescent..wow daebaek...chukae..congrats ^^~

I hope you do well and success on your dream...that really awsome..

And the yoona banner seriously beautiful ^^~

I saw this on twitter and thought the cast must be in in surreal state upon the dating news if they ever thought about how they teased LSG lol who has ever thought ? lol I'm sure I didn't  xD
koox4Fk.jpg
mongxgae@twitter

@quiescent that's really awesome of you xD congratulations ^^ hope the potential greatness of next SNSD's comeback won't interfere with your study ;))I love your new signature :x do they even need to look so perfect *sob*

Hi! I'm new here. ;;) 
I love Seunggi. I love Yoona. And I love SNSD too.I might not know a lot about them, but I truly love this couple.:xIt's obvious they had like each other over the years, so I'm happy to see them happy together.:x*so happy Seunggi get his ideal girl..thumbs up for his perseverance..proud of my boy*
I ship some other couples too in the mean time, but YoonGi is my first time shipping real couple. So this is how it feel. :x I always thought shipping real couple is no fun, but I am totally wrong! Hehehe.. for now I just managed to read until page 10 of this thread..feels like a retrospective study to me, analyzing past evidence etc.. no delulu, no hatred, only happy happy things..will continue reading all other posts when I have more time.  :x
I wish the best for YoonGi, both in career and love. Hope to see them get married one day and have beautiful babies. :x

@complete I rewatched that episode after the dating news was announced. I cant help noticing SG's facial expression when they asked that question. Its like "oh no if this gets out of control I am gonna be in deep trouble"

I know both of them will not be talking about their relationship much in public, though they will still need to in order to satisfy media so that they will leave the couple alone but I think its fun watching SG on RM holding and checking his phone a lot. Like subtle hints that makes you giddy.

@lunamaisara oh its aweshome shipping real life couple. Just that you wont be able to find much interactions and stuff about them cause they will protect their privacy.

@-quiescent yes to SG looking so manly hot and Yoona looking mindblowing beautiful since dating.

Guest izyanesa

@sakura22 most of airen find it weird actually for him to always holding phone..maybe that one of the reason why we some how know that uri seung gi is in relationship..but never taught its yoona..keke even during GFB people keep mentioning about it...but that means seung gi is like a normal sweet bf..always want to know or contact his gf...
 but you're right it will be hard to see them both since both of them really private especially their private life...since from the start seung gi always say that his family want to stay low even don't recognize him on the outside so people just don't bother about it...i hope that same goes with the media...

the news which sunny being follow is scary...i mean you should put a limit to whatever you do...or should learn be a good investigator instead or being danger to people...i will be mad if i know that reporter or saesang fan follow seung gi oppa or yoona and make them into trouble...but since its seung gi...idk i had this feeling people always will end up liking him and loving him...even dispatch give up to follow him..and need 3 months before make decision to publish the news...there only two reason either seung gi is good 007 or the reporter just love him and will make sure the scandal will not bring him down..lol

Guest BeM1430293414

dispach love seung gi

:P

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/paparazzi-catch-lee-seung-gi-being-polite-well-mannered/

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/telzone-shocking-results-of-three-years.html?m=1