[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest izyanesa

sakura22 said: @revolu @izyanesa its because they are both adults so maybe they can easily say they are going out for a short while to meet friends. Or maybe their parents or family members would have already learned about it. Seriously I cannot wait for interviews even if they prolly wont reveal much as long as there is something. I'm just dying to know more. Haha Really cant wait for GG comeback too just cause they dont go for the too sexy concept and always going for something different. I respect them for that. I hope they come back with a bang this year! Talking about Yoona's 4 minutes solo stage thats kinda equivalent to SG's performance with Bora. The difference is SG prolly has a jealous GF from his performance and since GG wont be having solo stages, we prolly wont be able to see Yoona like that in a while. Like he said in his AnAn interview, he doesnt mind a jealousy. Airens, has Hook or SG released any concert DVDs or live albums? I tried to look it up but couldnt find any clear answer.

@izyanesa hahaha now I'm imagining your scenario on my mind. Their unique approaches towards cooking will definitely enrich their relationship. They'll learn to understand each other better. =) 
@sakura22 leeseunggiforever translated Seunggi's 2013 Japan Live Concert (Shall We Date? - inspired by Yoshimoto Banana's novel). Seunggi's eloquent narration is beautiful, although some of them came from the novel, but there're some parts which I believe were his own thoughts.
Seunggi's first concert (LOVE) can be found on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W-3O8J-oQc. His childhood and family pictures which the Korean media used, came from the slideshow which was played on this concert.  

Guest mareq90

@yoongia...it was from fans accounts you can google it up :D

yoona is actually a good cook now. in the recent snsd interview, taeyeon mentioned that among the members, yoona is the one that loves cooking the most. she always cooks for the members no matter how busy she is.

@Era Ferawati I will try to look for the HQ version. Will PM you if I find one. 
@yoongia Seunggi is indirectly promoting Innisfree, Yoona will be pleased :D it's not a coincidence, isn't it? WeMakePrice photoshopped Seunggi's picture on other brands they're selling on their website. Obviously they could do it because Seunggi and SeoJin are WeMakePrice CF Models. 

@izyanesa, knowing their characters I also think they'd be soooo cute and sweet to each other.

@Era Ferawati

Thanks for the link. Do you have the streaming links (or pm me the download links) for the 2013 concert. I tried looking for the dvd but couldnt find any.

@vi4 Thanks for the links and info. yay! I know that SG is good in japanese too. Hehe SG and Yoona can also talk to each other in japanese like say aishiteru or sukides haha

Guest BeM1430293414

@revolu @izyanesa its because they are both adults so maybe they can easily say they are going out for a short while to meet friends. Or maybe their parents or family members would have already learned about it.

Seriously I cannot wait for interviews even if they prolly wont reveal much as long as there is something. I'm just dying to know more. Haha

Really cant wait for GG comeback too just cause they dont go for the too sexy concept and always going for something different. I respect them for that. I hope they come back with a bang this year!

Talking about Yoona's 4 minutes solo stage thats kinda equivalent to SG's performance with Bora. The difference is SG prolly has a jealous GF from his performance and since GG wont be having solo stages, we prolly wont be able to see Yoona like that in a while. Like he said in his AnAn interview, he doesnt mind a jealousy.

Airens, has Hook or SG released any concert DVDs or live albums? I tried to look it up but couldnt find any clear answer.

link 2012

https://m.app.box.com/view_shared/2182b1bc88eac3875ceb%20

link 2013

http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2013/12/09/english-2013-japan-live-lee-seung-gi-full-concert-video/comment-page-1/

Guest yoonsera19

I really can not say anything else

about your relationship. I strongly

support you, you may become a

romantic couple and last a long time.

I can't imagine when you guys

kissing =))

And I hope you can be a

main character in a drama

:D

Guest miavmiav

After watching and reading all the moments, I noticed that Sooyoung also has mentioned Seung Gi as her ideal man a lot. Maybe that has also played in a little... You can't like the same person. Girls are like that.

today sunny was followed by papparazi when she was driving home to eat. she must have freaked out and tweeted begging them not to follow her, that she's scared because she is not a good driver to taill off paparazzi and it might cause an accident .and that she doesn't have anything for them to offer (like dating). damn this papz. there taking things to another level

hi im new here,,,,,so happy for yoona and lee seung gi....hopefully both of them will be getting married.... im huge fan of LSG...now he dating with yoona her dream girl...so happy :)

@blairbex and the worst thing is sones are accused of following her around 
@miavmiav I think Sooyoung is the one fangirling over LSG the most in public lol remember in Sketchbook 2009, she was asked who she wanted to go on vacation with, fanboys were like "me me me" then she said "LSG ssi", fanboys continued with "no no it can't be" lmao and I rewatched LSG's Champagne and wondered if LSG was really smart or it was just coincidence regarding the final results. Yuri won over Yoona, Yoona won over Baek Ji Young, Baek Ji Young won over Yoona lol it was like a circle and no one got offended lol 
@CikW and their kids will be the luckiest ones xD imagine writing your father's name as Lee Seung Gi and mother's name as Im Yoona lol

Guest wawakyuna

any links about yoongi's fanfiction. . .already miss this couple. .i think read their fanfic will reduce this yearning. . :)MISS THEM

complete said: @blairbex and the worst thing is sones are accused of following her around 
@miavmiav I think Sooyoung is the one fangirling over LSG the most in public lol remember in Sketchbook 2009, she was asked who she wanted to go on vacation with, fanboys were like "me me me" then she said "LSG ssi", fanboys continued with "no no it can't be" lmao and I rewatched LSG's Champagne and wondered if LSG was really smart or it was just coincidence regarding the final results. Yuri won over Yoona, Yoona won over Baek Ji Young, Baek Ji Young won over Yoona lol it was like a circle and no one got offended lol 
@CikW and their kids will be the luckiest ones xD imagine writing your father's name as Lee Seung Gi and mother's name as Im Yoona lol

Guest -quiescent

We're at 50 pages, damnnn, and there's not even one pic of the couple after their dating confirmation  =))
What is this absurdity?iKnVRBQ.gif

Just kidding :P I'm glad the two are laying low!!!