[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Talk about over anazlying...  People don't smile 24 hours a day.  She's had a really hectic schedule flying back and forth and she looks tired to me more than anything.   There's a reason celebs wear sunglasses at airports most of the time.   You are also picking and choosing pictures to fit what you want to say.    Word of advice is not to think people's moods one way or the other are directly related to their relationships and don't assume things about someone from a picture that is a second of her day.    They've all been pretty reserved since the Jessica news, and for good reason. 

star+roll said: Talk about over anazlying...  People don't smile 24 hours a day.  She's had a really hectic schedule flying back and forth and she looks tired to me more than anything.   There's a reason celebs wear sunglasses at airports most of the time.   You are also picking and choosing pictures to fit what you want to say.    Word of advice is not to think people's moods one way or the other are directly related to their relationships and don't assume things about someone from a picture that is a second of her day.    They've all been pretty reserved since the Jessica news, and for good reason. 

Guest summeryoon

@JunB here preview todayB023ibECYAEi_2A.jpg
She looks tired in airport today. Nothing serious, You know, some fans even touched her, held her hands ,thats make her scared and angry. Some fanacc mentioned it before. Its not just once but several times in airports. And in airport always chaos. Btw I agree with you that she looks sad special after "that day".Hope everything will be alright.For her, for her group and for her love too. :). Am I only think that cause his fantaken yesterday in jeju,with his smile when he checked his phone, i think they are still tgt :))

Guest deershawol95

class="entry-title"Mellow Lee Seung-gi to Be Chosen as Model for Coffee Commercial

이승기 1

Lee Seung-gi has been chosen as the face for Marley Coffee by Marley C&V International.

Lee Seung-gi will work as a model for Café Marley Coffee and Marley Coffee from now on. He will also shoot TV commercial for the brand in a little while. His commercial will be aired in December.

Especially, Marley Coffee is being run by descendant of legendary reggae artist Bob Marley who always pursued peace. This is aksi Blue Mountain Coffee, which is originated from Mali.

Especially said, “Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi’s soft appearance perfectly fits the peaceful message <One Love> that Marley Coffee want to send to people.”

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi has been also chosen as the most desirable commercial model of 2013. He is also shooting his new film <Today’s Love>.

woo go Seunggi! :) still the CF king~ how i wish he would do a CF with Yoona someday lol

more netizen comments on Yoona (and Seohyun) at the airport

1. [+1358, -214] Very beautiful girls

2. [+1190, -226] Truthfully YoonA is really very beautiful♥

3. [+945, -164] Even if it is just for a day, i want to look like this too..ㅋㅋ..ㅠㅠ

4. [+966, -197] YoonA and Seohyun are both very beautiful♡

5. [+933, -193] YoonA is really beautiful ~~

6. [+179, -37] YoonA and Seohyun such cute looks 

7. [+178, -41] Pretty ah pretty So Nyuh Shi Dae ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ These beautiful girls ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+178, -45] Both of them are so beautiful

9. [+166, -37] Im going crazy they are too beautiful…

10. [+161, -34] Pretty pretty too pretty

11. [+169, -43] YoonA and Seohyun are both so beautiful♡ㅋhave a safe trip ^_^♥♥love Soshi so muchㅋㅋtoo adorable ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+156, -34] So beautiful~♥ girls have a safe trip~~

13. [+143, -37] They look a little tired, himnae

14. [+179, -74] YoonA is really the true icon in SNSD of walking down the path with fans, when dating news came out sending a long apology text to members, always doing things carefully in order not to ruin Soshi. Even the ex-trainee Jang Hajin who is enrolled into KAIST also mentioned in her autobiography ‘Tell Me Your Wish’: "Among the members who i spent time training together, YoonA’s personality is really good, the type that the more you get to know her, the more you will like her, she has a bright and cheerful nature and never badmouth others, always giving in and encouraging, is she a Saint?"

15. [+139, -34] wow…The face is really.. ridiculous pretty that can’t be described in words.

16. [+128, -30] YoonA and Seohyun are really beautiful ㅠㅠ

17. [+124, -28] So prettyㅎㅎ Take care of your health and have a safe trip~

18. [+124, -29] Why are there malicious posts under singers’ news? Especially those who have their own favourite singers, so that is why you post annoymously right? 

19. [+115, -26] Beautiful, have a safe trip ♥♥

http://mystarmyangel.tumblr.com/post/101158319941/trans-netizens-comments-141024-pure-manhwas

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Embedded image permalink
i just love this pic  :x :x :x

this is the source where i take that pic : https://twitter.com/natcouple
is there anyone use twitter than you guys can follow an share news as much as you want ^^ 
there are many lovely pics you 'll love it

LEE SEUNG GI AND YOONA AT FUNERAL SHIN HAE CHUL

class="entry-title"Shin Hae Chul slams So Nyeo Shi Dae boycott at 2008 Dream Concert

Veteran Korean singer Shin Hae Chul slammed the boycott of So Nyeo Shi Dae at the 2008 Dream Concert during his SBS radio show on 10th June.

boycott_snsd_dc2008.jpg?w=660

Shin Hae Chul expressed

There’s a concert called Dream Concert in Korea. To put it bluntly, it’s just a concert where several thousands of fans comes in free of charge to listen to a few popular songs, that’s all. I went before once a few years back. There’s an ugly tradition at this concert and that is, staying silent on purpose when a specific group or singer is performing on stage. Simply put, it’s a tradition of bullying people.

they have the same style when it comes to sneakers and jackets too maybe? lol and they love wearing sneakers from the same brand? a lot of people are shocked but it's not the first time they wear similar looking sneakers/shoes from the same brand right?  :-j