[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=117&aid=0002514545
8ssnjVx.png

Someone saw this comment under the news above.(the guhe**** one)It said " She(?) went to the department store with her mother last week. She meet YoonGi in the elevator."(translation from baidu, I don't know Korean and not good at english. Maybe someone can translate the whole comment.)
http://job.dcinside.com
Someone in baidu also saw an article (9/26 night) in the site above about seeing YoonGi at the department store. Too bad the article was deleted immediately. 
I'm not sure about the accuracy of the source.  It may be made up.It may be hard to believe that they go to department store together judging from their previous style(?) of dating. I just want to share about this when I read the discussion above.

Guest hablamo

Woah, Sungmin is getting married. I like it when he said that by himself :D
If Sungmin get married then all of SM artist will attend to his wedding rite? As well as Yoona and............The other members.

Guest deershawol95

i don't trust anything from OH. they are a very opinionated and tbh rude bunch and anything made up there is usually not worth fretting about. the rumor mill doesn't even match at all.

on a better note, someone made another video with a compilation of YoonGi moments :) <3

But why that article let me relate more to Rain & KTH? Sorry KTH recent drama rating and acting were seriously bashed and then she went to China to act in a drama.. :P

Anyway because they are very low profile so any speculation might happened. But I want to keep my faith on both of them that they can overcome whatever challenges.

• Like 1

Guest summeryoon

@SteveW Maybe its true.Cause if its not true or just random ,why deleted immediately ? 
Always have someone like you post something when the storm comming in this thread haha. I like you and thks you :-* haha
I hope someone knows korean can trans this clearlier :)

Glad I decided to skip that thread. (Feel like I would just get frustrated with some of the nonsense comments...) Hopefully the speculations stop. &For the moment, we should believe in the couple. No matter what rumors say, unless it is confirmed it is merely just a rumor. 

Anyways, here are the beautiful Im YoonA and handsome Lee Seung Gi <3
Bz5EO9UCcAE3GGX.jpgtumblr_maxobvyCAh1qbilbh.jpg
Extra pic for Airens :

(sorry if some people may have went overboard with their comments as of late, hope you love the pic ;])

20131006-185518.jpg

Here is happy YoonGi:
tumblr_llyn69yxSP1qj7h1c.gif84721933.gif
original.jpg?w=600&h55dfc83001c2c35f66ee2a9a6960d5cf.jpg
I only wish the best for both of them! :)

Ok sorry but that rumor doesn't fit to them AT ALL!!!! hahahaha. And if there was no mention of Yoongi in the article posted I bet NO ONE would relate it to them. Come on now!!! It's totally ridiculous and people who would like to relate it to them are just people who want to see them break up.
It just doesn't fit their personalities at all. They both have been in this industry for years. Becoming depressed over a drama failure that was competing against Empress Ki and for a drama that made you even win  Excellence Award and Best Couple Award just after 7 episodes aired. Why become depressed. It doesn't make any sense at all. I bet Yoona herself didn't even expect it to become a success regarding her being paired up with a much older lead . I bet she just considered it another experience and another challenge for her to grow as an actress. 
And do you think that LSG would ever reach his limit in any case?  And especially with a girl he admired, cared and considered his ideal type for sooo many years and finally captured her heart.
I vote for Rain and Kim Tae Hee! 

Edited: Yoona's drama was a "failure" (if we can call it a failure) since the first 10 episodes according to the ratings.That is since January 2014. And we all know how NOT depressed she was after then! SNSD comeback,Guerilla Date, Sketchbook, Healing camp, Japan Tour, Fan accounts about gym and restaurant meetings, Kcon in LA, Sunny's FM radio. Looked genuienly happy in all those cases.

• Like 1

Honestly couples fight they break-up and sometimes they kiss and make-up? lol it's life people anything can happen but I really hope for some kind of news that would assure us that they're doing just fine.. am I the only one here :P 
They don't look gloomy or unhappy to me, do they look like that to you guys? I know, I know they wouldn't show it to their fans if they had something bad going on with their personal life but come one you'd be able to tell somehow if something was not okey right? except for the time when the Jessica news came out, Yoong looked really happy sometimes tired which is understandable since she has anemia (don't know if she still has it or not for sure but she's starting to look a little healthier though) and with their hectic schedules too but still happy.. I'm a fan of hers for many many years now so I can tell when she's not okey ( atleast I think so lol ) how about Airens did Seunggi look unhappy to you lately? anyway they're not teenagers anymore they're old enough to handle things maturely and I believe in them I don't think they would give up on each other just like that, especially with the reason for their so called rumored break-up just doesn't sound like YoonGi to me. 
and please some people should stop looking at Yoona as if she's so vulnerable to the point where she can't take care of herself. she looks just fine to me.. 
Yoona edited fancam from SMTOWN Tokyo, which happened recently.. ^^

and here is handsome Seunggi Oppa's smile killing me while watching it lol :P

Both of them look just fine to me they don't look gloomy or unhappy at all.. couples that go through a hard time especially those who go through a break-up don't look like that. right? 

Thanks for the shippers fluent in korean for sharing with us more details about the rumour.

I dont want to lie saying that I am not worried. But I decide to keep the faith in our couple. No news is good news and judging from how genuinely happy they seem recently, I can only think that they are happily progressing in their relationship.

Its normal for relationship to have its ups and downs but it will only make the relationship stronger. Positively, I think and hope they will be holding on tightly.

I'm hoping for my Yoongi to attend Sungmin's wedding together (even if they want to keep matters private but just one public appearance together pleaseeee) hehe

Edit: I know this wont ever happen, but a girl can hope and dream. Haha. Yoongi is both smart, considerate and thoughtful towards their fans. The one and only time their relationship was addressed directly was by Yoona in healing camp which was inevitable and didnt really reveal anything more than what we already knew. They are both careful.

Guest summeryoon

For ppl who still want YoonGi mention each others on TV or want to see their pics public date (unless from Dispacth lol) , you should read this http://ayoshiari.tumblr.com/post/99971991733/the-reason-why-korean-elf-turn-their-back-against 
After read that, I think you will understand why YoonGi date privately.
Ofc fans want their idols dating with someone (cause its their happiness) but date privately. Seem in Korea, idols can mix their personal life with fans and work.So thats why its have two reactions different between I-fans and K-fans
I hope YoonGi will last long :) why?. Because their happiness ofc and other side ,I want to slap into haters's face so hard haha
Btw,broke up or not ,I still support both of you <3

Guest surijang

Why people always react as since he's Lee Seunggi so he no way do this or can't take that, or he can handle everything since he's the thoughtful guy Lee Seunggi we're talking about? Also the same with Yoona?
Please remember it's love, here is love people're talking about.
Anyone might have some points can't understand themselves about how weakly they can be.. Just thinking about ourselves in real life, we do have some times immediately becoming too sensitive about something which is really too small as a grain of sand without any reason and of course without knowing ourselves at that time but just realized about how we were and what was the grain of sand then, right? That's. On somehow anyone of us might have some unbelievable weakest moments like that or even stupid moments which most of us couldn't easily realized untill it happened. Everyone has I bet. So don’t judge as if why it’s just a normal problem but he or she can’t handle if anything else happens in future. As the saying the outsider is always having a more cool mind than the insiders especially in love… But on the other hands people also say that no one can know the true feeling excepting the insiders. Different person has different view and different person has different ability on handling something, and on different moments, people may have different manners different actions about the same thing. And it may be considered as nothing to this person but on the opposite with others it's big; or even at this time it's seen as too small but sometimes it's seen as too big - with the same thing and the same person. But all these differences are seen so normally in this life too. As we pour water into a glass, at those times we can pour freely but at some point even if we just take a glance out of the glass, the water overflowed from the glass. Our emotion is also like that, or it’s even more more disputable than that since there’s no any real ruler of human’s emotions for people to adjust at the very right time in any case as we want. And I'm sure anyone in this world can know about this clearly too. 

So back to this rumor topic, even if it's turned out to be YoonGi, it's also normal thing. Yoona couldn’t handle her despression and made her love be effected? It’s normal since there are so many girls in this world like that if anything who knows on someday we also face something like that. And with Lee Seunggi, even he couldn’t take over about how heavily their relationship kept remaining anymore, it’s also a normal thing too. A considerate guy who always take care of his beloved ones not meaning him being always able to endure any suffer in anycase, it’s not only about Lee Seunggi but with any guy else. It's why there are many people who are considered as perfect ones through everything they doing always getting perfect results but being always the losers in love for the whole of their life.
And anyone else would have sometimes in their life that couldn't control their over exceed emotions if keeping being containing after a long time. Even if it’s Lee Seunggi or Yoona, they also might have some times like that since anyway they’re not God but just a human who can get troubles and there might have some times wouldn’t handle it well as anyone else.

So why we fans in somehow always try to deny to admit about those so normal human aspects when talking about Lee Seunggi and even Yoona? Do Lee Seunggi and Yoona have anything different from us as a human? While in this case, Lee Seunggi and Yoona might have much suffers much stress much troubles ect. than most of us here if talking about not only how less rest time they have but how pressure how harsh the environment they work in with every corner, every owl eyes staring at them bit by bit. Isn't it so ridiculous? Or we think they have the fans always supporting them and "beside" them so in-any-way they still can take over anything at-the-end with the thoughts it's a so called something - the power of belief? Nope, they're also human as we are. Despite of these things those things happened or just on thinking, it’s nothing different when taking about them. Anything which can happen to us also can happen to them. It’s not only about things on this rumor, so why people tend to try blaming on something or pass it to other but rarely choose to face it directly? “We always believe in YoonGi… We believe in Lee Seunggi… We believe in Yoona… ”? Believe for what? This is not about their work or something outside but about their love, their relationship. Even it’s just you guys want to show the good-will but at the end, no one has the right to say anything as “believe in their love”.

I discussed about this rumor on the previous post not to show about how suspicious their relationship was but mostly about how fans and shippers facing with it since it seems many fans tried not to see it with a cool mind as “even if it was true, that’s normal as any people in this world, at the end it was all about their fate”, but seemed try to keep your own “belief and faith” that “YoonGi was never the case” while it was all about the feelings and handling the feelings but nothing about their bad manners or their bad personalities. So what will you do if what you guys want to believe forever can’t happen on someday anymore? Where will you put that “belief”? Throw it into the air? Why put your belief in their relationship while it’s nothing about ours but all about their own feelings to each other? No one even Lee Seunggi and Yoona themselves can be sure about how their relationship being tomorrow. So with all things about unforseen emotions as in love, there’s nothing outsiders as we fans can judge. Believe seperately in them as Lee Seunggi and Yoona, yes, of course we should. But please don’t put your belief in their relationship or their love, it’s totally not the place for anyone else to put anything so-called on, it shouldn’t have any place on the first stage.

Honestly, the thing putting your belief on their relationship like that is just like forcing them to do something to please your own feeling, isn’t it? Since how can anyone know if they’re happy in their relationship today and tomorrow and forever, and even if they’re separate on some days, no one knows whether it’s a bad choice or a good choice excepting themselves. Noone knows waht will happens tomorrow. To against strongly or pass it to another couple because the reason you give out yourselves that YoonGi no way act like that is just like an excuse for saving your own fan-ing heart indeed, although I agree somehow you might not recognize about it. Why can’t say cooly that we always support their decision no matter it is? Just wishing them the best things no matter their relationship is, it’s the best thing we should do I think. “Yes, I see”, “I believe in you so I will support whatever you think it’s right for you to do it” - put the limit about our support just on their jobs and respect their own life decisions, that’s so enough.

Uh, okay.
I think people just want to believe in what they know about them.  Obviously people don't want to believe in rumors about people they like.  Yes, they are humans with real emotions that could be different from their public image.  Doesn't that go without saying......?   Regardless of the outcome I'm sure everyone will support them and cooly accept whatever happens.  Just give people time and don't lecture people about their feelings.
Anyway, there's seriously no reason to keep bringing this up. It's honestly kind of funny non-fans are more skeptical about believing rumors about the two than some fans are.. What happens will happen. 

What about Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook? Their break-up was announced on September 16 - 17 I think. class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"

@surijang thanks for the insight.

I agree that they are both humans that anything can happen in the relationship. And whatever happens to the relationship both good and bad only the two would know. Youre right that only the two of them knows the real truth about the relationship and how they handle it.

It is also not wrong for any shipper to continue being positive about the relationship and how they are handling it even if in the end it is inevitable to be heartbroken or disappointed over the decision this couple had to make. If shippers believe in the relationship, that means that they believe in both seunggi and yoona separately or together that they will continue to make the best decision for themselves and will give their all in everything they do including love, at least for me, this is what I meant. If youre going through a hard time or depression, sometimes all you need to know and hear is the positive, how others believe in you. This in itself is one form of support from the fans.

I think youre being a little mean to the shippers here but you were probably frustrated when you wrote your post. The shippers are first and foremost fans of seunggi and/or yoona, together or separate so fans will move on and still support them. Just because shippers put in high hopes for the relationship to be forever, in the end as fans we would only accept and support. I dont think anyone is expecting seunggi and yoona to force themselves or their feelings just to please others. And I honestly think seunggi and yoona are better than that and they will be making whatever decision they feel best for themselves.

When I say I have faith in our couple, I mean that I have faith in them that they are both strong and they are able to make the best decision they think for themselves, be it staying together and making the relationship work or moving on. They are both responsible for their happiness. It is possibly the same for the other shippers who wants only the best for their biases.

Just because this is not written elaborately or specifically by the shippers, doesnt mean that they meant otherwise. We all generally share the same feelings for these two although we may not react or think the same way about certain news or rumours.

Personally, easily believing or accepting a vague rumour or not believing in Yoongi is like giving up on them or underestimating their inner self. I have faith and I believe in them. Having said that, whatever sad news be announced in the future I will accept itand continue supporting them.

I respect your opinion as a fellow fan, I agree with some of your points but the way we stan differs. I will continue to have faith and believe in them.

star+roll said: They are trolling to upset fans and if you believe their crap they get what they wanted, which was to upset fans.   There were a lot sad people on twitter today because of what a troll with one post decided to post.  Don't do that. lol   
He was running before looking for someone, so I think it's between scenes.  :))  Not totally sure though.