[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

TienM said: i know this is YoonGi thread and somebody will feel uncomfortable when there is all news about Yoona unnie but this is the time that Yoonaddict and all Yoona's fans are under pressure cause they've been worried sick about her , so please sympathetic to them and i'm sure that YoonGi fan also worry and want to know the latest news. 
in addition ... when i visits Yoonaddict , there i've seen this : I heard that Japanese sones are attacking Yoona on weibo saying stuff like Yoona scolded Jessica like wtf why are they taking it out on Yoona?? Seriously this is pissing me off!! Poor Yoona like always is getting all the blame and hate with no proof or rumors mope fans just love to make up stuff ridiculous... The entire Fandom is a mess right now 
really ???? attacking Yoona....what will happen from now ! Frankly, i'm afraid that she will stress again and obsession with camera like the olds day.hope everything quickly go through

yoongi7 said: TienM said: i know this is YoonGi thread and somebody will feel uncomfortable when there is all news about Yoona unnie but this is the time that Yoonaddict and all Yoona's fans are under pressure cause they've been worried sick about her , so please sympathetic to them and i'm sure that YoonGi fan also worry and want to know the latest news. 
in addition ... when i visits Yoonaddict , there i've seen this : I heard that Japanese sones are attacking Yoona on weibo saying stuff like Yoona scolded Jessica like wtf why are they taking it out on Yoona?? Seriously this is pissing me off!! Poor Yoona like always is getting all the blame and hate with no proof or rumors mope fans just love to make up stuff ridiculous... The entire Fandom is a mess right now 
really ???? attacking Yoona....what will happen from now ! Frankly, i'm afraid that she will stress again and obsession with camera like the olds day.hope everything quickly go through

@justsomeone74, thanks for saying that really, it gives me a little comfort but still I feel like richard simmons and feel so down. kpop fandom is full with immature fans I know that but reading those accusations and hateful comments toward yoona and the other girls hurts me badly  =((

yoongi7 said: @justsomeone74, thanks for saying that really, it gives me a little comfort but still I feel like richard simmons and feel so down. kpop fandom is full with immature fans I know that but reading those accusations and hateful comments toward yoona and the other girls hurts me badly  =((

Hey guys...

Let's show our support through this petition..

https://www.change.org/p/sm-entertainment-keep-jessica-in-snsd

Please...i'm begging u guys..

Hope airens also can help us...

Lots of love and thanks for u guys..

Guest chrislwf

@TieM Actually Jessica stans in China r making fuss with China YoonAddicts, not Japanese Sones. Basically the fuss made by J-stans: Popularity ranking -proven Yoona is most popular considering C-YA took half of stadium at Shehzen fanmeet. Secondly also related to YoonTae drunk incident in Hong Kong which totally untrue - admitted were Jess BF cousins. Sorry for long post, I needvs clearer picture on current crisis involving Yoona.

With love n support from LSG, family, friends n fans, hope Yoona overcome it soon n put bsck het beautiful bubbly smile n, dorkiness. StayStrong Always Yoona♡♡♡

Just think about thisThere are some fans who blame Yoona ,right? And the comments about her are negative ,right?And Yoona reads these and feels bad , right? And I guess these fans are and were antifans all along, for years maybe.
BUT
There are more fans who support , love and adore her. And write encouraging and loving messages about her. They love her and are showing their support in any way they can. In Concerts, at fan meetings, fan events, everywhere. Yoona is receiving so much love from her fans. And she reads those encouraging and loving comments as well (not just the bad ones)
And she knows and always knew that there are fans who love her and fans who hate her.!!!!!!!
It's just the way a celebrity's life is!It's part of the job.And the girls know it.I'm sure all of them are mature enough to deal with it and have learnt over the years how to try to stay unaffected as much as possible.
Yoona will too!

Guest ashleynguyent

Couple Time!! (ahh so much has been happening. Be strong Yoona! )

21m5i7s.jpg10ieckp.jpg2rc03d0.jpgzv5lj.jpg66mf52.jpgr299bl.jpg241wec2.jpgnf66w9.jpg2eoij6e.jpg29f9rbk.jpg

Hope this will lighten up everyone's mood while supporting her!
-please do not post on instagram nor fb. thanks!

Guest chrislwf

@ashleynguyent  thanks so much for the YoonGi couple time. :)>-

LSG please continue to give Yoona, your million dollar smile and loving care. Hope Yoona will recover soon n  look forward to see her bubbly smile again. #StayStrong# <333

as a major sone fan, i can say that the news is taking a huge toll on every sone out there but the only thing getting me through today and the next is the thought that our yoona is going to be just fine, because she has the most caring dotting greatest boyfriend (hopefully future husband) in the world beside, taking great care of her. 
so okay enough of me adding in my 2 cents now
let us all (sone and airens) stick together, support one another through this tough time, fighting!  #staystrongsnsd <3 

Guest lovers77

hhhmm, i really not sure what i need to say to comfort SONEs, really hope everything will be okay. just stay strong! with this all bad rumor about her, i hope Yoona will not blame herself again, it will affect to her health and mood as well. i believe that LSG will always be with her no matter what! #staystrongYoona
Yoona photoshoot in HK: By6nGwmCAAAJaqa.jpgBy6s-kbCAAEH4WZ.jpg

this is really interesting, her interview with DailyApple: YoonA also expressed that she is just like any other girls that do cooking, as to whether she will commit to be a full time housewife in the future, she replied humorously,"I will only acknowledge myself to be one (virtuous wife) if i am able to cook 10 dishes!"i really hope she will be a good housewife, i imagine that she will fully doing this in the future :)
her full interview (cr: mystarmyangel)- http://mystarmyangel.tumblr.com/post/98956855976/trans-apple-daily-issue-074-interview-cover-star

Guest chrislwf

Just to share the interview conducted by Apple Daily with Yoona in Hong Kong, which released today.Very special thanks to mystarmyangel who has kindly translated the interview.In the interview, Yoona mentioned she does not like to publicize her personal life and prohibited dating questions.  Both YoonGi so private and careful with their personal life!  **************************************************************************************** Apply Daily Interview Cover Star - Yoona

24 years old SNSD’s YoonA accepted an interview in Hong Kong earlier, she called on to her fans in Hong Kong: “Please continue to love and cheer for me!”,  in the interview she also revealed that she has a pair of eyes that are of unequal size, she is indeed cute.

Writer:林妙萍
Photography:周樂恒
Stylist:趙潔恆
Venue:Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong

SNSD’s YoonA has a pure,innocent image and own a pair of beautiful legs, even when her dating news with Korean celebrity Lee Seunggi was revealed, it has not damage her popularity at all. Earlier on, she visited Hong Kong and wore a  Lanvin dress for a photoshoot with Apple Daily, showcasing her beautiful legs.

Aside from her beautiful legs,YoonA has a love/hate relationship with her eyes. She revealed a small secret, that her eyes are of different size!
"I really love my eyes, but they also make me troubled because one of my eyes is actually smaller than the other."
She pointed out that it is extra visible through photos as compared to seeing her in person.
"Whenever i take photos, the difference in size of my eyes is extra obvious, this make me really troubled"

"I HOPE TO BE HAPPY"
With K-pop wave spreading over the world, the competition among korean celebrities have also become even more intense, especially that of girl groups, how do you relieve this stress? 

"I like to listen to songs quietly, or find someone to talk with, when i keep talking nonstop, i feel that my stress all went away after i finished talking"
YoonA also expressed that she is just like any other girls that do cooking, as to whether she will commit to be a full time housewife in the future, she replied humorously,
"I will only acknowledge myself to be one (virtuous wife) if i am able to cook 10 dishes!"

"No matter what i do, i just wish to be happy and healthy!"  
The deepest impression YoonA has for Hong Kong is the night scenery , "The night scenery in Hongkong is very beautiful, it is really bright and mesmerizing, my schedule this time is more relaxing, so i also try many delicious Hong Kong delicacies". 
Throughout the photoshoot session, the photographer used english to communicate with her, she skillfully did a variety of poses, YoonA was also shocked to find out that there are quite a number of people in Hong Kong who know korean,
"Hello to everyone in Hong Kong, i am really thankful that you all always welcome me and bring me a lot of laughter. I will come and visit more oftenly, please continue to love me and cheer for me! "

"I DON’T PUBLICIZE MY PERSONAL LIFE"SNSD’s subunit TaeTiSeo has filmed a reality show.
"Even though these may be really interesting, but i have never reveal my personal life before. I will only reveal mine if there is an appropriate time in the future"
This is the 7th year since SNSD debut, for the past years, there will be a song that often flash across her mind.
"Our debut song 《into the new world》willl flash across my mind many times. This is SNSD’s 1st song, it is also our milestone, we are able to come this far because of this song."

DATING QUESTIONS ARE PROHIBITED
Interviewing korean celebrities has always been restrictive, all the questions involving her boyfriend Lee Seunggi cannot be answered. However questions relating to her work are all welcomed, YoonA has played in korean dramas 《Love Rain》,《Prime Minister & I》.

"I am thankful and i am happy to be able to play roles that are similar to my image, however, i also dream of trying roles that have a vast difference from my appearance"
She also emphasized it is difficult to choose as she enjoys both singing and acting

Source: Apple Daily
Eng trans: mystarmyangel

Their interviews are kind of similar.  The cooking, the shout-out to their debut song as being the source of their strength and he just mentioned his eyes too.  :))
I'm not sure what to say to Sones, but I hope it all works out for all the girls.  It's such a mess right now and it's an emotional time, but I'm sure eventually things will calm down.   I would try to ignore some of the comments because you have a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon with agendas trying to hate on SNSD for reasons other than what just happened.  

Its been pretty quiet here lately, perhaps its because both our couple are busy with filming and all the life drama.
Love how similar they are with each other especially with no revealing of private affairs and its getting more obvious now since they are dating.

I am happy that the article included that questions about LSG cannot be answered because that shows that all the accusations from others are wrong. They are genuinely in love with each other and their personal matters are kept private only for the two of them.

I hope you are learing to cook now yoong with all the free time while preparing for the movie of course, so when you get married you can already cook 10 dishes well and be a great house wife

I hope Seunggi will be able to be her shoulder to cry on and pillar of strength in addition to the other girls during this period.

Praying for your relationship to get stronger and unbreakable each day.

Guest iheartneiman

Yoona Seungi Fighting. No news is good news right! I am sure he's her main pillar of strength during this tough time. I am happy she has someone like Seungi to help cheer her on.

Guest kimberlimarquez

Luckily yoona is still being supported after those incidents, I hope things get better for all <3
Knetizens react to "[141003] That lovely girl side view, Yoona's Airport Fashion"

1043534_article_99_20141003191007.jpg?ty

1. [2929+,359-] She is really fair... But now she needs to do work outside and inside Korea so it must be really hard for her

2. [2492+,223-] What is the objective of this article?

3. [1920+,312-] She is so pretty..

4. [1537+,330-] Pretty

5. [1455+,430-] Unnie Be strong!!!!!

6. [301+,83-] There must be something happened inside that we don't know. I hope that they can solve it

7. [310+,92 ] They must be really upset.. But it is so sad how they still have to smile when they are outside

8. [286+,74-] I hope they can clear this problem between each others

9. [285+,115-] They are the only one who know about the situation but be strong Yoona

10. [280+,119-] Let us move forward just like what you guys always do

11. [255+,112-] She is really pretty

12. [235+,104-] You should destroy the objective of posting this kind of article Hoot! Yoona is fu**king pretty♡

13. [239+,122-] Yoona-ya You are pretty...