[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

@SteveW

Ah amazing, come here I want to hug you now cause share for us those infos.Thanks you so much  :x

No wonder why Yoong was so happy and like a kid in SMT in 15 Aug haha

Hi 5! I feel the same way let's crush hug @SteveW‌ :)) I am really really happy for this lovey dovey couple! And really happy to know they are so well loved and accepted all over the world!

Guest summeryoon

Someone said they need photos of them so they can totally believe that its truebut how can she/he take photos when YoonGi were sitting right in front of him/her while serving them ? haha

Kind of silly to expect photos.  Celebs go out all the time and there are rarely photos.  Seunggi was just out this week and there were no pics.   If photos were taken they wouldn't get business from people wanting privacy and the person would lose their job.   The workers are also used to seeing celebs I'm sure, even if it is Yoona and Seunggi it's probably not that huge of a deal to them. 

• Like 1

I get that, but for me it's not that hard to believe a couple of over a year has gone out to dinner before lol.  I know Sunny said they are careful, but she didn't say they stopped.  :P  They are the ultimate ninja couple too.  :))

• LOL 1

Guest 817amy

I actually don't know how the person could have had the chance to take a photo anyway, if their job was serving customers from behind the bar. Unless their break time somehow coincidentally overlapped with the two leaving and that gave some leeway to sneak a snapshot, which seems unlikely :D So unsurprising that the person couldn't produce a photo or anything. The account was more detailed than that gym account, so it does seem legit.

@817amy

Thank you so much for the translation, I totally agree that we should keep in this forum only.

As their agencies accepted the dating status, they have right to be on date while they can keep their privacy.

I have just watched one of SNSD's interview @ a restaurant for Japanese talk show, Yoona mentioned about her own driving, that meant she has driven quite often during her off days but almost nobody mentioned in the SNS no matter she has gone alone or with whom.

This could imply that the celebrities(including Yoona/Seunggi/both) might be able to go some places without SNS's catching up.

YoonA nominated actor Lee Min Ho xi, Kim Soo Ro sunbae nim, and Kim Tae Hee onnie.However, there are two actors named Lee Min Ho.  One(born in 1994?) recently had a drama together with YoonA, the other one(born in 1987) had CFs with YoonA. 

• Like 1

Guest -quiescent

Wow. I haven't been on here for awhile! I haven't been well recently. Some health issues unfortunately (which has kept me away from twitter and soshified) but when I get the time I'll update the first post of this thread. I'll try and do it tonight if I can.
Glad to hear about the fanaccount. Our couple is still going strong!  

tumblr_mzvb6q4XrO1qjbhvqo1_250.gif tumblr_mzvb6q4XrO1qjbhvqo2_250.giftumblr_mzvb6q4XrO1qjbhvqo3_250.gif tumblr_mzvb6q4XrO1qjbhvqo4_250.gif
tumblr_mzvb6q4XrO1qjbhvqo6_250.gif tumblr_mzvb6q4XrO1qjbhvqo5_250.gif
© nexttimeisnotthesame 

They weren't kidding when they named them the ninja couple. It's always nice to hear about the Yoongi couple still going strong ... there were rumors floating around about them being done and what not. It can be silence for ages, and then little by little you hear news and it can't but help bring a smile to your face ... first the interview that Seungi did and now this restaurant account.   :x
Also it's nice to hear that Yoongi can date freely (as freely as they want it to be) at the restaurant and be like a normal couple. As awesome as the worker is for not taking pictures, I'm sure there is some sort of policy that the owner(s) implemented about the picture taking too. If it's a frequently visited restaurant by celebs, it's definitely bad for business to be posting up pictures when they specifically came there for privacy. Whether it was company policy or just plain being courteous/respectful, I'm glad that no pictures were taken/posted. Or perhaps, he probably passed out when he saw Yoona, let alone her serving him a drink  :))
On a side note, so happy to see the couple doing the ALS challenge ... and looks like Yoona came out of her cave too! Although I'm a little surprised to hear that she nominated Kim Tae Hee; I didn't know they were close so much so that Yoona called her Unnie ... that's kinda fun. For a minute there, I thought I heard Kim Taeyeon ... hahaha

Guest summeryoon

@mooster haha agree :)
You know one of many thing I love this girl is that she may has many celes friends ( most of the famous actors I think lol ) , but she never mention one of them and make ppl think she has no friends lol. Example: I never think she will be friend with Jung II Woo till he mentions her is one of his friends in his interview :)). Thats mean she is a very private girl and not attention seeker (like some antis said lol). All what we see is SNSD Im Yoona on stage, on TV, actress Im, ect ect. What about her private? She never talk about this, if yes it just a little.
I found out about SG from May to now. I realized that YoonGi's personality are very similar :)) .So how could they not love each other huh =) .Its really "Destiny". :) 
P/s I am happy when I found this thread. So fun in here =))

Guest -quiescent

First post updates:

News of the Couple

Added these articles to the list. Full list of articles in first post.

[KDRAMASTARS] 18.03.2014 - Yoona speaks up about her relationship with Lee Seung Gi; Feels apologetic towards her members

[KOREAN HERALD] 10.06.2014 - Hottest Korean celebrities in love in 2014

[KDRAMASTARS] 10.06.2014 - The Year's Best Celebrity Couples and a few not meant to be

[MWAVE] 21.08.2014 - Lee Seung Gi wittily avoids question about girlfriend SNSD’s Yoona

Netizen Comments

Added these netizen comments to the list. Full list in first post.

[KPOPKFANS] 09.03.2014 - Lee Seunggi is praised with his heart-warming stories and a "good boyfriend"

[NETIZ9N] 11.03.2014 - Yoona talks about dating on radio

[NETIZ9N] 14.03.2014 - Yoona teased over Lee Seung Gi on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’

[KPOPKFANS] 19.03.2014 - Yoona clarifies that she's not jealous of Suzy

[KPOPKFANS] 29.06.2014 - Yoona-Seunggi gets respect for staying off of SNS

[NETIZ9N] 20.08.2014 - Lee Seunggi wittingly avoids a question about Yoona

[NETIZENBUZZ] 22.08.2014 - Lee Seung Gi professionally detours around a question on Yoona

Also added this to the first post!

YOONGI COUPLE TWITTER FANPAGE

(not run by me but someone I know on twitter)

I created a YoonGi gallery website ages ago but it wasn't finished. It still isn't. I haven't added fanarts. But will do soon.

n4EM19Aq.gif

Guest lovers77

today Seung Gi's fan meeting with Airen 6, i wonder if Yoona one of the member??(sorry just my imagination) since among the ballad singer she likes Seung Gi the best kekeke :D
@jerryfm please update us with photos, fancams etc of Seung Gi's fan meeting today since you one of the Airen 6.  have fun and thank you^^