[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest LềuN

The voteups on Naver about our couple is not kidding  ;)) Powerful couple!!
They can't escape from being tease in the interview but i like their reaction about each other, it's surreal. I think they can avoid the question so well while not being very seriously >:D<

Guest LềuN

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"140308 SNSD - Guerilla DateHer face while being tease about Seung Gi <3
tumblr_n24k7hIhww1tuvgoeo1_1280.png
http:
Her reation is so cute 
tumblr_n24k7hIhww1tuvgoeo2_1280.png

OMG I just upvoted the top comments too!!! you can do it with your facebook or twitter.. =)) let's support them guys  \:D/ you basically click to upvote and it asks you to choose between facebook, twitter etc.. choose and upvote if you want :):-\"  ;)

Guest tatayoung

Oh my oh my oh my.. This couple really makes me in love everyday..

Love yoona's reaction about qurstion.. Love seunggi's worried face while look his phone.. Love kNet's reaction for them.. Love everyone who support our couple.. Love this thread.. Really love it! Thanks chingu for everything post in there ;)

Guest Shycutie

yoongi7 said: OMG I just upvoted the top comments too!!! you can do it with your facebook or twitter.. =)) let's support them guys  \:D/ you basically click to upvote and it asks you to choose between facebook, twitter etc.. choose and upvote if you want :):-\"  ;)

Shycutie said: yoongi7 said: OMG I just upvoted the top comments too!!! you can do it with your facebook or twitter.. =)) let's support them guys  \:D/ you basically click to upvote and it asks you to choose between facebook, twitter etc.. choose and upvote if you want :):-\"  ;)

Guest -quiescent

AND IT BEGINS! 
Our couple being (in)directly asked about one another ♥As I tweeted earlier today, Yoona is getting tips from Seunggi on how to avoid answering questions ;)
11,380+ upvotes so far: http://m.news.naver.com/rankingRead.nhn?oid=117&aid=0002438196&sid1=106&date=20140309&ntype=RANKING
OMG :oYoonGi FTW! ♥♥♥♥ love them both!

@blairbex I'm only able to catch some point here and there, but not fully understand it. To avoid causing any misunderstanding I think it's better to wait for the actual translation from NB or netiz9n, so sorry  :(

@complete it's okay. you already done enough  :-bd
its + 11636 and counting now
this is  mind blowing
all these positivety and love for yoona saying i don't know who your talking about is mind blowing. but i guess the look on her face when seung gi is mentioned indirectly basically says it all. 
imagine how korea will flip over  when yoongi acknowledge that  they are so in love and happy 

Yoona was looking so cute , guess being in love makes one even more pretty and cute  ;) , with the upvotes am so happy that public are still adoring this couple .

No wonder Yoona didn't went to RadioStar , the entire RAS script will be of seunggi yoona rathers than  their comeback I bet Gura and others should have waited like hungry wolves for them to appear on the show but too bad that's not gonna happen lol !!
Am really anticipating Healing Camp with snsd as guests hoping that yoona will share some about their relationship and as fans of hyung & noona we should support them regardless of our fandom :D

Guest sunshineo

@lolomax
Haha.. =))
Let me accompany you, I want to flying too.. :))
and Seunggi gif on your signature is so suitable for this moment, he looks like laughing at our crazines.. =))
=)) =))