[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest EvaFF

[Music Core] Fanacc by A_ni, trans by luvyoonyul

Yoona was not looking well and Yuri was the first to notice. Yuri went toward Yoona and squatted down to ask her what had happened. Yuri then helped Yoona get up and walked down the stage together holding hands. When Yoona got back onstage again, Yuri went to her and tugged her hand to give her strength :(

1. During breaks between takes, YoonYul would sit side by side together, drink water and chat.

2. Yoona suddenly sat down after one recording. Yuri went over to pat her head but Yoona did not get up so she sat down beside her and talked to her. Afterward, Yuri held Yoona’s hand, helped her get up and walkd down the stage together.

#GetwellsoonYoona 

Get well soon for Yoona....

Guest sunshineo

Seunggi while dinner (?)

He was smiling when talked with other
p4r6.jpg

but looks so worry when looking on his phone. Uri Seunggi must so worry about Yoona.. :)
9bvu.jpg
credit: Zoo-cofee via Weibo

Guest sunshineo

Edit: Sorry double post Change it with something else :D

Seunggi will be like Soon Jae Halbae when 79 years old..(?) Hehe.. Such a sweet comparison... ^_^

[ENG] Grandpas Over Flowers – Lee Seung Gi (27) and Lee Soon Jae (79) Similarities!

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2014/03/07/eng-grandpas-over-flowers-lee-seung-gi-27-and-lee-soon-jae-79-similarities/#more-71917

Aw~ Seunggi, 53 years later —> Soonjae Halbae~♥ English translation of the cut….

[March 7, 2014] Grandpas Over Flowers cut
Deja-Vu~~Soonjae and Seunggi!
English: LSGfan, Video: seunggiairen

Studious Eldest Hyung and the child-like 3 persons~
There’s a kind of deja-vu feel to this…

(Flashback to Seunggi studying on the bus during Noonas Over Flowers!)

Another guy who studied all by his lonesome inside the bus!

(Cut to Soonjae & Seunggi asking questions~ exact SAME intonation!)
Soonjae: Do you know this place?
Seunggi: Do you know this place?

The two men who would stop anyone to ask questions…

(Cut to Soonjae & Seunggi reviewing foreign language terms~)
Soonjae: Centro?
Seunggi: What would this be in Croatian?

The two men studying travel-related conversational phrases…

(Cut to Soonjae & Seunggi leading the group~)
Geunhyung: Should we call Seojin and ask him?
Yeojung: Lee Seojin should’ve tagged along.

The two men getting compared to Human navigator Lee Seojin…

(Cut to Seojin interview~)
Seojin: Teacher Lee Soonjae… if he traveled together with Seunggi, they would be a perfect match?!  Don’t you think?!  They kind of resemble each other, don’t they…?!  They have similar traits… like going back and reviewing stuff… working hard… (hahaha Seojin starts serious, but busts out laughing thinking about how similar Soojae Halbae and Seunggi are!)

(Cut to Seunggi, happy and smiling as we usually see him!)
After 53 years, this man…

(Cut to Soonjae, happy and smiling as we usually see him!)
…Perhaps may be like this…

Guest Shycutie

another tweets: >>hyoyeonsubs2."There's that person who came out on EntRelay news too!! Yoona *laughs*: I don't really know who u're talking about”

>>RT @.hyoyeonsubs2: [Guerilla Date] MC:Who do u tell all ur problems to?Yoona: family.. MC; and? Yoona: friends.. MC:and???haha.
.........poor yoona, she can't escape these questions.<3 sooyoung was also being tease.

she's getting tips from her  media savy namja it seems. so witty.
today yoona was damn goergeous today at music core in white 
she's looking the best this year
getting so much love is making both them look so glowing and fabulous

http://m.news.naver.com/rankingRead.nhn?oid=117&aid=0002438196&sid1=106&date=20140308&ntype=RANKING
class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 10px 9px; line-height: 22px; font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: 나눔고딕, NanumGothic, '맑은 고딕', 'Malgun Gothic', 돋움, Dotum, 굴림, Gulim, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'Year round' Societe SNSD, Lee Seung Gi mentioned in lover, "who do not know" moreusoeMy Daily | 03.08.2014 22:03
827A -a +

201403082202311113_1_59_20140308220303.j

[My Daily = choeji yes reporter] Girl group SNSD Yoona is a singer and actor Lee Seung Gi for lover was pretend. yesterday afternoon broadcast on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' guerrilla date with the propagation of Girls caught Yoona day the "troubled person who can put that off would it do," the question of "family and friends," he said. Followed by "'entertainment relay' to the man is not that right," the end of "who do not know," he ilgwanhae moreusoe attracted to. Meanwhile, the singer and actress Yoon Seung Gi in January and officially recognized the devotees. [girl group Girls era. Photo = KBS 2TV broadcast Capture(for example, press choeji olivia731@mydaily.co.kr) providing news and press releases press@mydaily.co.kr - NO.1 New Media Live News My Daily ( www.mydaily.co.kr ) Author ⓒ My Daily. Unauthorized redistribution prohibited -

number 1 on naver 
hope all the reaction keep being postive for the golden couple

Guest sunshineo

Omo.. Yoona smile's when MC hinted about Seungi is so.. >_<
it's this really happening.. Can I'm be a happy fangirl for awhile..
Shycutie said: another tweets: >>hyoyeonsubs2."There's that person who came out on EntRelay news too!! Yoona *laughs*: I don't really know who u're talking about”

>>RT @.hyoyeonsubs2: [Guerilla Date] MC:Who do u tell all ur problems to?Yoona: family.. MC; and? Yoona: friends.. MC:and???haha.

well I translated the top comments with google translation but of course it didn't make any sense hahaha =))the only thing I did understand was that the comments are possitive! so that's good  :-bd I can't wait to read them tomorrow with the actual translation  ;)  ;))  :x

okay that was kinda overwhelming , neither yoona nor MC said seung gi name and that MC just implied it or teased her .
we already got over 9000 upvotes on naver and that article was also trending  no 1 on nate.
kinda crazy.
wonder what will happen when they l mention each other. @-) @-)
also good job yoona  :-bd :-bd
for not falling for it.