[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

13 minutes ago, incoty said:

Or if you'd like..

(Did I add too many stars? lol)

Thank you so much. Both are perfect, and the stars (same as for Goldilocks)  just right ;-) 

I like the “pulsation” of the picture. When first watched Yoona’s MV in that moment saw this in my mind ;-)

• Like 2

Watching Master in the house on Viki.com (raw ;-( ) as night overslept the live broadcast ;-)  .... than got hiccup when reached this moment ...

32336989_1012192958958432_76540376044714

... don't know what reason (might be because the tea ?) he just mentioned "Hyori noona" suddenly :wink:  I think this is the episode when I most impatiently waiting for subtitled version :D  

• Like 2

Nekkoya. Love the song, and of course because of seunggi hyung. :)

Listen to it many times, magnificent song.

Im not originally fans of girl group, but coz of leeseunggi i started to like many idol both kpop and jpop.

Jurina Matsui SKE48 #1 girl.

maxresdefault.jpg

ih16FgM.jpg

Pretty much Produce48 is well anticipated across the world. First episode without leeseunggi as mc but wanna one and i.o.i will be there to support them. As hkt48's miyawaki sakura and after school's lee ga eun will be the center for the theme song.

Few favourited contestant :

produce.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/10/here-batch-produce-48-contestants/

• Confused 1

Haha seb ended up confusing @IliK

seb, I know this is the only thread (there are actually other appropriate threads) where you can talk about LSG and the programs he conducts/stars in, but don't venture too much off topic. This isn't a Produce 48 thread but a YoonGi thread.

LSG shocked the other members with his attire lol.

Untitled1.gif

Untitled2.gif

Untitled3.gif

Untitled4.gif

• Thanks 3

Ahhhh, maybe you're right. This forum is for yoongi ship, not focused on one person. The only one kpop celebrity i checked everyday for updates is leeseunggi, it got me excited. So.... yeah, and i didnt know much about yoona. Sorry sorry. :)

• Like 3

On 5/14/2018 at 6:04 AM, sebastianray said:

Ahhhh, maybe you're right. This forum is for yoongi ship, not focused on one person. The only one kpop celebrity i checked everyday for updates is leeseunggi, it got me excited. So.... yeah, and i didnt know much about yoona. Sorry sorry. :)

No no. You can focus on either of them and talk about them separately, we do that all the time. But you wrote an essay on Produce 48 and some of the girls, which isn't really appropriate for this thread lol. That was the issue.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, incoty said:

Haha seb ended up confusing @IliK

seb, I know this is the only thread (there are actually other appropriate threads) where you can talk about LSG and the programs he conducts/stars in, but don't venture too much off topic. This isn't a Produce 48 thread but a YoonGi thread.

LSG shocked the other members with his attire lol.

LOL ... I was “confused” as I thought missed the thread an other ;-)

I focused LSG’s coat that much than just noticed his cute shark bag now from your gif ;-) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IliK said:

don't know what reason (might be because the tea ?) he just mentioned "Hyori noona" suddenly

It starts off with LSG asking the master if he knows their names, to which he answers no, then LSG remarks that he heard the master didn't recognize Hyo-ri when he met her, to that the master replies he didn't know who she was at first. LSG then says that he's as famous as Hyo-ri is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, incoty said:

Same day. 1 hour apart. Busy day for us.

Wow ... 1 hour and  .... 1500 km apart ;-)

Ps: Hope they'll  surprise me something really nice ... as almost on my BD ;-) LOL

• Like 2