[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

5 hours ago, incoty said:

OMG the rumours were true! There's lots of hype and hoopla around Produce 48. This is a big deal.

So basically, almost every rumours are 90% the truth. I think when rumours start spreading its basically not because of the celebrity who still thinking about script or something like that, but between agency with drama producer or tv show producer ( money or demand from both side before 100% deal ).

Miyawaki-Sakura-e1524037821203.jpg

The first center of Mnet’s “Produce 48” has reportedly been chosen !

On April 18, a source from the industry told news outlet Ilgan Sports that a Japanese contestant named Miyawaki Sakura landed the center spot.

Born in 1998, Miyawaki Sakura debuted as a member of HKT48’s Team H back in 2011 and moved to Team KIV in 2014. She also began promoting as a member of AKB48’s Team A that year and even ranked fourth out of over 300 members in a popularity vote.

In response to these reports, a source from Mnet told news outlet Star Today, “It’s difficult to confirm anything. Please watch the show to find out.”

Meanwhile, Mnet recently revealed how much they will be paying the contestants of “Produce 48.”

Hosted by Lee Seung Gi, the show is set to premiere in June with FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki, Soyou, Cheetah, Bae Yoon Jeong, 1MILLION Dance Studio’s May J Lee, and choreographer Choi Young Joon as trainers.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, sebastianray said:

So basically, almost every rumours are 90% the truth. I think when rumours start spreading its basically not because of the celebrity who still thinking about script or something like that, but between agency with drama producer or tv show producer ( money or demand from both side before 100% deal ).

It's certainly been like that with his projects post-MS. MITH, Hwayugi, Vagabond, and now Produce 48.

Stalls and denials are basically half-confirmations.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, IliK said:

Could someone explain to me why netizens and  fans don't like LSG take the MC role in that "Produce48" show? What's wrong (if there is any) with that program?

Reveal hidden contents

Nothing is wrong with the program, some may not like the concept and most whine just for the sake of it. The fact that this time there's going to be japanese contestants is more of a reason to spew dirt on it, but they end up getting hooked on it anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, the "official" list of songs Yoona sang in last episode   (it's relieving that I was right ;-) )

# Bank <you can not have>
# Kim Hyun-sik <My Love by My Side>, <Like Rain Like Music>
# Kim Kwang Suk <I love you>
# Do not worry,

It seems she was  in a "sentimental" mood ;-)

• Like 3