[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Jipsabu it's a very promising program. New master every 2 weeks with a various profession make people wanted more and more. Entertainer master is very common since there's a big opportunity for them to make an appearance in a variety show and people can easily search for their story from interview or something else. It's different if the master is not from entertainment industry. They're very special, bcs it's hard to make them agreed to be a master. We have seen master from sports field (Lee Dae Hoo, Lee Seung Hoon and the next master is Park Hang Seo) if the next master is from medical industry it will be such a great pleasure for the audience to see it. Can't wait!

Still wondering if Seunggi take the vagabond role or not. I read from a fan page that some supporting actor said that he will starring vagabond with Seunggi as the main actor.

• Like 3

5-times Lee Seung Gi saved the day in Master-in The House

https://www.onetvasia.com/onescoop/5-times-lee-seung-gi-saved-day-master-house

It seems the next Master in the House will be  Cha In Pyo actor ...  I read in an FB post that he is well known from donations, so likely that pictures from the visit of a hospital with toys was part of the Master and the team's day ... 

• Like 2

Its me or its too early to say jipsabu 3 category to become master are, Someone seunggi know well, someone around seunggi age, or someone around 50s. I hope most of master is not around 50s.

Maybe for me most exciting episode is 10 and 12. For 10, all 4 member is talkactive, and seunggi hyung talk less than episodes before that, for me as an airen its great when other member joking around and talk alot rather than seunggi hyung dominate the show too much. For 12, its mesmerizing without i explain it again, for 13, it did not met my expectation.

Because it got edited alot. But i hope theres episode 12.5 for master BoA or a special episode. Scene between dance practice and back to master home, there should be a scene where they go to a clinic or something like that and still at sm i suppose, that should be the time boa wearing brown jacket as in preview ? And wheres sleeping game scene and where yangsehyun sleeping by the way ? Counseling time at home ? Morning practice while boa wearing a cap watching them ?

Compared to BoA episode, Lee Seung Hoon master episode perfectly organized, let say there is no jump scene where we got teased in the preview.

DaEGnePVAAEGGF-?format=jpg

DaEGn8oVwAAmjKY?format=jpg

• Like 2