[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

You know what else is meaningful to YoonA gazing innocently and half-smiling at her phone?

d6387cf6fa3cd57df524ad135eebd6571c3f8936

The fact that it happened the day after BoA's Jipsabu episode aired.

Remember that YoonA admitted to watching 1N2D when she yelled "kimchi kimchi!" to LSG, and then Running Man with him as guest when she recommended "Return" to a fan on her UFO platform.

Then of course she must have watched everything he appeared on when they were together. 

BoA is close to SNSD and is someone YoonA always looked up to.

Untitled.gif

Untitled2.gif

• Like 3

Last week I've seen some people commenting that they've sensed or felt something strange between LSG & BoA.

If you watch today's episode, that feeling intensifies tenfold lol.

boalsg2.png

I don't know who that coat belongs to or if there were two of them, but they both wore it lol, other than that, they looked at each other frequently, she grabbed his phone like it belonged to her, and she picked him as the centre.

He was using a Samsung smartphone this time with yet another monkey sticker on the back.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, incoty said:

Last week I've seen some people commenting that they've sensed or felt something strange between LSG & BoA.

If you watch today's episode, that feeling intensifies tenfold lol.

I don't know who that coat belongs to or if there were two of them, but they both wore it lol, other than that, they looked at each other frequently, she grabbed his phone like it belonged to her, and she picked him as the centre.

He was using a Samsung smartphone this time with yet another monkey sticker on the back.

I’ve watched it and  noticed these moments right away ... but at the and after Seung Gi won the center position (even I want and expect that) just a silly joke popped in my mind, like “well, he had to win after all he is SM Family’s ‘son in law’ ! “ LOL

I was surprised with the coat ( I think it’s the same because when Boa was wearing Seung Gi was just in his hoodie) ... but the phone situation was more interesting for me ... I’m just curious what was on the phone ? ;-) 

4 hours ago, Jwan said:

0:33 snsd song right? i can't remmber which song 

Red Velvet - Red flavour the song ...

• Like 2

That Hiory’ B&B video how the words “Seung Gi” said least three times by Hyori first I thought it can mean something else, but Bo Gum hand gesture what is looks like Jibsabu’s logo and what the members use it seems really him was mentioned, but might we know better after translations ...

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, IliK said:

That Hiory’ B&B video how the words “Seung Gi” said least three times by Hyori first I thought it can mean something else, but Bo Gum hand gesture what is looks like Jibsabu’s logo and what the members use it seems really him was mentioned, but might we know better after translations ...

Hyori said 숨기 (soom gi) which means "to hide"

"Did you know a long time ago, you could hide your number while making phone calls?"

"A long time ago, I had people I wanted to hide the caller ID from"

"(but now) I have no one I want to hide myself from when calling"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Hyori said 숨기 (soom gi) which means "to hide"

"Did you know a long time ago, you could hide your number while making phone calls?"

"A long time ago, I had people I wanted to hide the caller ID from"

"(but now) I have no one I want to hide myself from when calling"

Thank you ... I always craving for the truth ... even if it’s not what I expect or wish ;-) 

• Like 2

And that's how easy things can be misunderstood. Bo Gum's gesture didn't help lol.

1 hour ago, IliK said:

I’m just curious what was on the phone ?

LSG was consulting a recipe during his cooking challenge with YSH, which I'm assuming is against the rules lol. 

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, Jwan said:

1:31 Seunggi, isn’t that the legendary pause of Yoona in their song ‘The Boys’ ? Hahahaha

If you mean this

1.png

it's not really the same, but that's the whole group's pose.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Maybe its time for me to explain it. First this is my own opinion, and my #1 and only ship is Yoona Seunggi Couple. As an Airen i can say Lee Seung Gi handsomeness is 8.5 out of 10 as a male perspective point of view and there is so many male celebrity who more handsome than him, but he have so many attractive and charismatic aura only few human have, he talkactive but it didnt lead to boringness, funny guy who can make girls laughing her heart out, have brightest smile even he didnt speak a word woman fell for him, and many more. But in Variety Show 1n2d seunggi hyung lack of flustered expresion or shy expresion ( let say expression that we get with opposite sex ). Of course in 1n2d lee seung gi got flustered easily because his hyungs adore him so much, but its different. Seunggi hyung personalities is... i dunno how to say it but, he is #1 and he want to be #1 in every aspect, and he didnt want to lose without a fight or an argument.

And then the reason i craving so much about seunggi hyung with female guest ( strong heart and jipsabu ) is because i want female celebrity to know more about seunggi hyung and adore him. Let say many female celebrity know who seunggi is but never met him personally in a show or backstage, thats two different things right, like a person picture and real person comparison. As a male point of view no woman can resist that charm, so when i see those female guest expression in strong heart and jipsabu, i say to myself wow seunggi hyung will got more and more celebrity who adore and admire him. Its not i want them to go out or become a couple, because im a yoongi shipper. To tell u the truth K-drama i've watched from high school till now are Full House, BBF, My Girlfriend is Gumiho. Thats it. About seunggi hyung other drama ? Well i only watch NG, cutscene, or few minute on instagram, yt n twitter. Because i prefer spending my time watching VS than drama.

And about Seunggi BOA glance and phone, it just they admire each other as a succesful person. I didnt take it seriously cause when BOA grab his phone it lay right in front of her when she want to sit, its on and its whatsapp or smthing like that containing someone chat him bout recipe and when seunggi want to take it back immediately BOA want to know more, it just merely because she want to know what kind of recipe in there ( all i see is BOA just do one scrolling up then let seunggi pick his phone from her ). The coat, i believe its belong to seunggi hyung, he start wearing it when cooking outside so of course his stylist give him or seunggi ask it, why BOA wear it ? Cause its cold, no other reason i suppose. Once more as a male preapective of view BOA is known who Lee Seung Gi is ( i didnt say known personally ) but as a fellow Big Korean Star ( it called hallyu wave / korean wave ? i dunno ). And for female celebrity around 24 yold as minimum they of course grew up while watching seunggis popularity flying like a rocket and of course they tend to adore him. Even sungjae adore seunggi so much. Nation boyfriend , Umchinah are not a title just for everyone right.

Seunggi's all nickname and rank #1 polling :

https://airen4lsg.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/thinking-of-seunggi-tos-26/

p.s : i dont even care yoona bogum interaction in hyoris homestay or other seunggi ship and yoona ship. Why ? I shipping yoongi couple because i believe and i have faith in them to the point before marriage made them apart.

DZsMDx-VMAAZp9s?format=jpg

• Like 4

That's a very serious post and a good post. You have a very high estimation of him. I agree with your assessment.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/01/boa-lee-seung-gi-speak-candidly-stress-celebrity-life-growing/

BoA And Lee Seung Gi Speak Candidly About The Stress Of Celebrity Life And Growing Up

BoA appeared on SBS’s “Master in the House” and continued to open up about her life and career.

At night, the members enjoyed late night snacks and beer with their newest master BoA. Lee Seung Gi said, “BoA the singer debuted early, but I feel like you jumped from childhood to adulthood.”

Lee Sang Yoon added, “I shouldn’t feel this way for our master, but when I saw you earlier, I felt sorry for you. You debuted in your teens and now became someone in a high position who listens to others’ concerns. I thought to myself, ‘Who listens to BoA’s concerns?'”

BoA replied, “The way I relieve [stress] is by drinking, laughing out loud, and letting it go like this. Or, I cry. I cry hard and let it go.”

She continued, “I feel like I should at least be honest with myself. The book I’m reading these days is called, ‘There is No Need to Become An Adult Quickly’ [literal translation]. Especially in our field, I don’t think we should be mature. It’s a job where you’ll fail if you mature.”

Lee Seung Gi disagreed and said, “I have an opposing opinion. Celebrities also need to be mature. If you don’t have the necessary parts of adulthood as a member of society, then I think accidents can occur.”

He added, “I think the important part of the saying, ‘Don’t grow up’ is not about maturity but about innocence.”

• Like 3