[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

I’ve just seen on IG and came to share but see you already did ... and when saw the 3rd pic just laughed and thought I should ask you what do you think ?! 

Do you see some “similarities” ? ;-) LOL

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ulfadeasy said:

Still no post from yoona, guess she is busy now. Idk what to say about the shirt though. Lol

If it might be intentionally  (well I’m not that fashion sensitive but for a turtle neck a shawl not a necessity) than I must say quite bold act to  creating such kind of  “coincidences”  ... 

Otherwise so cute he promoting Jibsabu next episode tomorrow :-)

• Like 1

Why are you expecting a post from her? It's past midnight there.

There can't be a connection between a fashion shoot that dates back to 3+ years and whatever LSG decides to wear today.

We know for a fact they're similar in many things, and we know LSG's fashion sense post-army has gotten more sophisticated. 

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, klmn12 said:

yoona's necklace on the channel snsd ep where yuri mentioned seunggi's name, is it the same necklace that people assumed seunggi gave her? 

No. This is the one LSG gifted her:

necklace.png

It appeared on her neck on October 1st, right after they started dating in September. You can see her clutching to it, and Jessica teased her for it, and in response Yoona smirked.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, incoty said:

No. This is the one LSG gifted her:

necklace.png

It appeared on her neck on October 1st, right after they started dating in September. You can see her clutching to it, and Jessica teased her for it, and in response Yoona smirked.

Oh i see. Gosh, am I the only one who really like her hairstyle during 2013-2014 era. That long straight brown hair was freaking beautiful and i like  her  fashion styles (casual and sneakers) at that time

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, incoty said:

Why are you expecting a post from her? It's past midnight there.

There can't be a connection between a fashion shoot that dates back to 3+ years and whatever LSG decides to wear today.

We know for a fact they're similar in many things, and we know LSG's fashion sense post-army has gotten more sophisticated. 

Well,  she posted on this day 2 yrs ago that pic with ice cream, and a year  ago that banner what was fall out  on her fm ... interesting that today don’t , than likely because she busy ...

• Like 1

26850734_940957239415338_848868320323626

@incoty ... what do you think about Yoona's necklace ? (not new picture, quite "old" from her IG  at 20160322, I've just noticed today and seems similar with those you posted, but didn't find between them this pic)

26239631_940963692748026_493552128990076

• Like 1

What's with the LSG pic? lol.

I had a better look at it and It's hard to tell whether that's a pearl or some circular pendant.

12783368_942537182530458_418971913_n.png

I don't think t's the same, but she might keep on wearing it every now and then. The bracelet is more significant because she wore it repeatedly from May 2016 till August 2016 and again last December. 

• Like 1

“Hwayugi” Sets New Personal Best In Viewership Ratings With Latest Episode

Hwayugi” hit its highest viewership ratings so far with the latest episode.

See Also: 8 Reasons Why "Hwayugi" Episodes 3 And 4 Slayed

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 5 of “Hwayugi” that aired on January 13 recorded an average of 6.1 percent viewership ratings, resetting the drama’s highest record. Previous episodes had shown the ratings slowly increasing with episode 4 hitting 6.06 percent. Episode 5 recorded an average that slightly passed 6.1 percent and claimed the first place in ratings among dramas airing in the same time slot.

“Hwayugi” was found to be even more popular in the capital area with an average viewership rating of 6.5 percent. Breaking down viewership in the capital area, women in their 40s proved to love the drama as they recorded an average of 10.8 percent.

• Like 1

@tryp96 twitter updates

☆ CJ has finally submitted a trailer of Goonghap to Korea Media Rating Board for review. So hopefully the movie is really "coming soon" this time. (cr: shimeunkyung_fan1001)

DTgaA2jU0AIFr8b?format=jpg

☆ there were 380K people watching Hwayugi live on bilibili (a streaming service in China)!

☆ 

DTf0nQPUQAA8zTp?format=jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, incoty said:

This pic is really nice. LSG used to wear plaid often. 

Noticed, many times tried to match them ;-) actually on that picture on her IG with ice cream she was wearing plain ;-) He was wearing it Jibsabu as well, there was on the 2nd episode. 

At night tried to watch both Jibsabu ( was better) and Heayugi (was hard) live. 

In Jibsabu when they were in the practice room and the master was singing the first song was asked by LSG something “saranghande ... ” was in the title,  I have to figure out what was that ;-) He was shown during the song and quitly sang along ;-) While I found interesting that the second song was “Jebal” (Please) the only one didn’t shown crying during the song was LSG, even he tried to console YSJ. And of course the third one was (as a backsong) Don’t worry my dear, guess it will be seen they sing together (Master and LSG) in the next episode (least if I didn’t miss it one of the technical difficulties time). 

Spoiler

First song (LSG asking)

Second song (crying members except LSG)

• Like 2