[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest izyanesa

Have any of you see 3meal day ep 10 where seung gi oppa became a gues he come on ep 9 but what i want to say he always holding phone even before sleeping wonder who he texted?? Can be yoona or can be his manager... :D

Guest izyanesa

@NguyenT i think that somehow a good news...this what i think both rm member know and close with seung gi and yoona and because of that they also want to protect them since they are real...but who know out records they be tease seung gi about it...

Though i know they are promoting a movie, I must say that i am a little taken back by how MCW seems quite intimate in her interaction with Seunggi especially the part she fed him chocolate. If I am Yoona, i would be annoyed at him lol.

Guest deershawol95

blindfury said: Though i know they are promoting a movie, I must say that i am a little taken back by how MCW seems quite intimate in her interaction with Seunggi especially the part she fed him chocolate. If I am Yoona, i would be annoyed at him lol.

Guest summeryoon

lol are you guys really hope SG will be teased on RM today? :)). I never think that RM casts will tease him when he was on RM, Cause Yoona is really close with RM casts, plus, SG close with Jaesuk too,Jaesuk knows SG's personality so Jaesuk will protect them, but who knows, maybe RM casts teased him but PD  has edited or SG told PD edited to cut it :))
P/s: about MCW, I like her but she must know that SG has girlfriend now,she should be limited :) 

Guest hablamo

Don't get too exited with their interaction. Chaewon & Seunggi are just same age friend:D

Don't worry, LSG still appear next week.
Remember Rain & Joo Ji Hoon still get teased by YJS in their next episode :)

class="H" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@deershawol95

Actually, i was not looking for any shipping moments nor did i expect it. Actually I am not sure why everyone thinks they will teased them. Actually, RM casts rarely teased their guests about love life.  As for MCW, I don't know if you watched the episode, she kinda over did her aegyo. I think she is even  criticised by Knetz for it in one of the articles. I guess a bit of overdose in this episode. 

The promotion for this movie is really a delicate thing so I wouldn't expect anything at all.  They are both talking about dating and relationships without actually mentioning what everyone knows.   They also can't act standoffish because they have to sell their chemistry.  Not to mention they are also really good friends, so yeah.. .just think of it as a work.  Not a big deal.  

Guest yoongishipper123

star+roll said: The promotion for this movie is really a delicate thing so I wouldn't expect anything at all.  They are both talking about dating and relationships without actually mentioning what everyone knows.   They also can't act standoffish because they have to sell their chemistry.  Not to mention they are also really good friends, so yeah.. .just think of it as a work.  Not a big deal.  
@blindfuryShe got a bad reaction all around it seems.  Feel bad for her since she's not experienced at variety and is shy. It doesn't help the show is scripted to go a certain way too... 

@star+roll
Yeah i saw the article and the comments. I was watching the episode online and I am not surprised at all the reaction to that Chocolate Aegyo scene. Anyway, it will blow over in a day. I think a lot of it has to do with MCW herself who is very girlish.

wooow poor Chae Won I didn't know about it.
Just one thing guys. I know YoonGi is precious, but please don't say you're hating CW for acting so close with SG. Yoona can do the same when she will romote her movie, it's their job and I think CW (besides Han Hyo Joo and Ha Ji Won) are the only female stars he's close to, it's a 5 years friendship so .... don't misunderstand.
It might be hard to watch our bias' lover with another person acting all lovey-dovey, but hey ... we can just support them and show love to their works.
So YoonGi-shii, let's trust them and support them :x and stop acting so sensitive :)

Here a new YoonGi fic by nymmiah: www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/886913/
CHEEEEERS :))

Guest im_nyuna

I don't know why Moon Chae Won got so much criticism for that one episode. I just watched it, and I admit the chocolate scene was a bit hard for me to watch as a Yoongi shipper, but I can't blame Chae Won because her personality is like that. Before Yoongi, my OTP was Joong Ki and MCW, so I followed her a lot. I don't know if it's just me, but I find her really antisocial and awkward (cutely awkward lol). So knetz are probably bashing her because they don't only know the characters she plays, but don't really know what her real personality is like? She's actually like that to many guys I noticed, haha.
To further assure you guys, you can tell that Seung Gi is not shy or timid around her like he is around Yoona. There's friendship chemistry between them, but let's not think further than that because Yoongi still exists. 
I was wondering what scene she was criticized for though? Was it the chocolate scene that everyone's talking about? I didn't really get their conversation, but it seems like she was teasing/taunting him and Jae Suk about something xD

Guest deershawol95

@KoreaSkyline
wow same here i was MCW-SJK shipper before YoonGi. and yeah i definitely agree about how her personality is kind of like that. hope she doesn't get too much hate :( we rarely see her on variety.

and yeah again like what people have said MCW and SG have to sell their chemistry for the movie so it's understandable for them to get friendly on variety. i feel like if SG came alone to promote an album or something maybe it'd be different. ahh i kind of miss SG in the music world. was watching his concert recently.