[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

we have not seen any pictures of them together after January 2014, so does that mean they broke up Feb 2014?!!!! come on trolls, give yourselves a break, its going to 2015, get a life! 
The recent interview of seunggi teased by MCW about car, I believed they are still happily in love otherwise MCW will not do it to Seunggi since both of them are friends.

Guest JennyC1430294372

You guys dont worry because it is not Korean tradditional new year holliday. Their new year is the same to Vietnam's and China's (Moon callendar). That means in about 2 months and I think they will spend time together in those days. ;;) :x :\">

Guest izyanesa

Dont worry..seung gi oppa is mature man so does yoona...so i believe they will care about their love..eventhough we cant see their relationship..but its enough as long both of them were happy with their love...

anyways happy new years for all of you

Guest im_nyuna

Lee Seung Gi's two ladies interacting with each other @ 6:40. The video cut off from there though, but they talked for a bit at the end of the vid. There was also 2013 KBS Drama Awards when both MCW and Yoona won Best Couple Awards with their respective men. At least we know Yoona won't be as jealous since she somewhat knows MCW? xD jk, a little bit of jealousy is natural and healthy for the relationship. 
Happy 1st anniversary to this thread and to Dispatch's huge bomb !! Best wishes to Yoongi for 2015.

Wow, it's been a year already.  Dispatch released the news at around 9am last year and that's about 30 minutes away from now.   Sometimes even as a fan I kind of forget they are even dating.  ;))  It's been a fun year and even though there have been some ups and downs with both fandoms and the press being stupid, both Seunggi and Yoona did a great job at keeping everything private and quiet and their work separate from their personal life.  I can't ask for anything more.  
Happy New Year everyone.  

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"SNSD YoonA Free Timehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoOCjvEe9cs

this is a reality show yoona did along time back during the shooting of her first drama (you are my destiny ) her family appeared for very short time in the program Here you can get what kind of person she is (she is really a simple girl)There is also a yoongi moment and i have to admit that her father is really handsome despite his age  happy new year everyone

SNSD’s Yoona Becomes First Member of ‘Honor Society’ Donors in 2015

Girls’ Generation’s Yoona has become a major donor.

According to an affiliate of Community Chest of Korea (President Lee Yeon Bae, aka Seoul Fruit of Love) on January 2, “SNSD’s member Yoona, who is actively promoting as a singer and an actress, became the first member of Honor Society in the new year.”

Yoona has been helping out those in the low-income group every year through year-end donations since 2010. The celebrities who have joined previously include entertainer Hyun Young (first celebrity to join, joined 2009, number 12), actress Soo Ae (joined 2012, number 200), singer Hyun Sook (joined 2013, number 283) and Kim Bo Sung (first male celebrity to join, joined 2014, number 568).

Yoona stated, “I didn’t want this to be announced publicly at first because I wanted to help out the neighbors in need quietly. But I think it’s also important to give along with many other people. As I entered the new year of 2015, I wanted to contribute to expanding the culture of giving by joining Honor Society,” and added, “As I have done until now, I would like to continue to give in order to help out the underprivileged.”

ThR0LMyK.jpg

President Lee Yeon Bae of Seoul Fruit of Love stated, “It takes a lot of hard work and determination in order to do something steadily,” and explained, “We are expecting that Yoona’s good deeds, giving unchangingly for five years, will become a great example and increase the citizens’ interest in loving their neighbors.”

Recently cast as the lead of a Chinese historical drama Wu Shen Zhao Zi Long, Yoona will begin filming in January. Yoona previously won the Best New Actress and Most Popular Female in Television awards from the Baeksang Arts Award for the KBS drama You Are My Destiny and won the Excellence Award from KBS Drama Awards for Prime Minister and I, proving her popularity and acting ability through a number of projects.

Honor Society is an organization for individual donors that allow the leaders of the society to pay attention to the society’s problems and participate in giving. 

Photo credit: Newsen

Cr : mwave.interest.me/taken from SSF Watashiwa Aiko

PS Yoona has always said she wants to be like Sean and his wife who do a lot of charity work. I'm so proud of her and her modest personality. She doesn't own a flashy car, nor live in a celebrity condominium and craves for branded stuffs. Donating is never easy even just once but to do it steadily since they debuted is wonderful. 

Happy New Year YoonGi's <3<3 just dropping by to inform u guys that 3 meals a day ep. 9 is already subbed.
Watch LSG interact with midae hyung and Taecyeon :))

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cxrxr_141212-%E3%85%85-%E3%85%85-%E3%85%85-%EA%B8%B0-1-2_people

cr: myboytaec

blindfury said:

SNSD’s Yoona Becomes First Member of ‘Honor Society’ Donors in 2015

Girls’ Generation’s Yoona has become a major donor.

According to an affiliate of Community Chest of Korea (President Lee Yeon Bae, aka Seoul Fruit of Love) on January 2, “SNSD’s member Yoona, who is actively promoting as a singer and an actress, became the first member of Honor Society in the new year.”

Yoona has been helping out those in the low-income group every year through year-end donations since 2010. The celebrities who have joined previously include entertainer Hyun Young (first celebrity to join, joined 2009, number 12), actress Soo Ae (joined 2012, number 200), singer Hyun Sook (joined 2013, number 283) and Kim Bo Sung (first male celebrity to join, joined 2014, number 568).

Yoona stated, “I didn’t want this to be announced publicly at first because I wanted to help out the neighbors in need quietly. But I think it’s also important to give along with many other people. As I entered the new year of 2015, I wanted to contribute to expanding the culture of giving by joining Honor Society,” and added, “As I have done until now, I would like to continue to give in order to help out the underprivileged.”

ThR0LMyK.jpg

President Lee Yeon Bae of Seoul Fruit of Love stated, “It takes a lot of hard work and determination in order to do something steadily,” and explained, “We are expecting that Yoona’s good deeds, giving unchangingly for five years, will become a great example and increase the citizens’ interest in loving their neighbors.”

Recently cast as the lead of a Chinese historical drama Wu Shen Zhao Zi Long, Yoona will begin filming in January. Yoona previously won the Best New Actress and Most Popular Female in Television awards from the Baeksang Arts Award for the KBS drama You Are My Destiny and won the Excellence Award from KBS Drama Awards for Prime Minister and I, proving her popularity and acting ability through a number of projects.

Honor Society is an organization for individual donors that allow the leaders of the society to pay attention to the society’s problems and participate in giving. 

Photo credit: Newsen

Cr : mwave.interest.me/taken from SSF Watashiwa Aiko

PS Yoona has always said she wants to be like Sean and his wife who do a lot of charity work. I'm so proud of her and her modest personality. She doesn't own a flashy car, nor live in a celebrity condominium and craves for branded stuffs. Donating is never easy even just once but to do it steadily since they debuted is wonderful. 

Guest summeryoon

@kimberlimarquez thanks you for making these gifs :x
When someone mention his GF or her BF, their face are so cute and shy haha.Esp this gif  tumblr_nhgpooKkU81qjbhvqo2_250.gif how cute he is :x :\">

Guest kimberlimarquez

summeryoon said: @kimberlimarquez thanks you for making these gifs :x
When someone mention his GF or her BF, their face are so cute and shy haha.Esp this gif  tumblr_nhgpooKkU81qjbhvqo2_250.gif how cute he is :x :\">