[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

deershawol95 said: happy thanksgiving everyone! :) so thankful that my bias Yoona and a star I truly admire, Lee Seung Gi, are together. I still remember going nuts about this news in the beginning of the year haha!
this FMV is super cute! all their moments compiled into one with the song that was truly made for them <3

Guest deershawol95

Lee Seung Gi update! Today's Love extended preview ^^

also, i don't know if this has been posted but ahh he's such a good man :') (can't help but be jealous of my own bias sometimes ><)

Guest pinkblossom09

Hello! i hope this thread will be more active ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Seung Gi and YoonA's dating news is the BEST news that I ever read and I can't really forgot that time ㅋㅋㅋㅋwhen I first heard about their dating news I was like seriously? really? WOW! Yey! I was so super duper happy, shock, speechless, and surprise at the same time. The Best Perfect Fitting News Welcoming 2014 

Guest fatalframe90

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/58468/20141203/lee-seung-gi-and-lim-ji-yeon-drop-out-of-kill-me-heal-me.htm

so both of them dropping out of the flim, -sigh- such a pity !!!!! and do anyone know wht is the upcoming music award GG or seung gi will attend ?

Guest fatalframe90

thks star+roll :) but why he not doing any music lately ? miss his singing but i love him to do in music and acting on a balanced !!!!! between melissatam06 where u hear he is leaving for military next year ?

hey guys, i just uploaded this fanfic last night and forgot to post the link here, sorry 
link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/869192/just-the-beginning-romance-yoona-leeseunggi

just a short light-heart romantic one-shot of our lovely couple :) enjoy :) <3

Guest fatalframe90

oh really ? xD hope he will hv few album coming out before he go for military, at least we still hv his music album to accompany us
:bz